AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Switching sites as a member because a model asked me to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2023
Hi all!

I have been visiting a girl on a 'chat and masturbate' website for some time now. I like this website because it's easy to use. The girl has a very small but steady following, so there is lots of personal contact through the chat and on some other platforms. I do not see myself as a whale (I have seen some dudes giving her thousands of tokens within a couple of minutes!!) but I am definitely in the top 25%, maybe even top 10%, of the tippers in her room. I honestly think of her as my digital friend and not as a digital sex worker. You could even say I'm in love with her, yadda yadda yadda... :p

Anyway, through Snapchat, she did send me a message that she is streaming on yet another website (she now is on 4 sites simultaneously!). She has a referral link for me to sign up on the new site so that she hopefully gets some extra bucks when I buy/spend tokens there. She told me this new site pays out up to 70% instead of 50% like the other sites do. I'm going to spend money on her either way, so if she is getting a bigger cut of my spending, I'm all in for it. However, the website is quite small, and I can only find what I think looks like fake over-enthusiastic reviews. Is this red small stonefruit website legit? Should I switch to this website because she asked me? Or is the referral link and/or website a scam?

What do you think?

You could even say I'm in love with her, yadda yadda yadda... :p
:think:
Anyway, through Snapchat, she did send me a message that she is streaming on yet another website (she now is on 4 sites simultaneously!). She has a referral link for me to sign up on the new site so that she hopefully gets some extra bucks when I buy/spend tokens there. She told me this new site pays out up to 70% instead of 50% like the other sites do. I'm going to spend money on her either way, so if she is getting a bigger cut of my spending, I'm all in for it. However, the website is quite small, and I can only find what I think looks like fake over-enthusiastic reviews. Is this red small stonefruit website legit? Should I switch to this website because she asked me? Or is the referral link and/or website a scam?
A digital friend, but you don't trust her not to scam you? OK.

In response to the overall question, I've seen differing viewpoints here. Some people will say that's not your problem and you should visit and play on the site you prefer. My personal view is that if a friend asked me to do that (and I've been in this position) then I would be a bit of a dickhead not to use the site where she received a bigger cut of the money, especially if the cost to me was more or less the same.

Is this red small stonefruit website legit? Should I switch to this website because she asked me?
you are not comfortable mentioning the name of the website here? you think they will find out your username and do something? I hope its not campie, casue they are deadly

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Does this site happen to be "More THEN webcam site" and have the "Widest SECTION of women"?

Are you asking about Peach? What's with the cloak and dagger stuff? Just say it.

s this red small stonefruit website legit? Should I switch to this website because she asked me? Or is the referral link and/or website a scam?

you are not comfortable mentioning the name of the website here? you think they will find out your username and do something? I hope its not campie, casue they are deadly

Reactions: Vixxen81
I'm not giving cherry tv money they don't deserve it. Also with big token CB purchases model gets like 62% if ur signed up under her affiliate ID an extra 20% brings it to 82%. Cherry TV openly talks about that kind of thing because they need more people, CB doesn't because they spend ridiculous amounts of money on traffic and would rather not have models convincing them to resign up under their affiliate ID.

Here’s a question: Do you WANT to try out a new cam site? If so, then go for it. Especially if you already know one of your favorite models will be there.

It’s all good to take into consideration what the model asked of you, but don’t forget this is your entertainment budget to spend in the way the makes you happiest.

If there is way to I'd sign up and poke around on new site, without giving them any banking info yet. See how you like it's organization, UI etc, and then go from there. But ultimately if you are not comfy with it, then don't. The graphics on that site did look cool. But check out features that matter to you., if you're not a graphics person. You could also ask their support any questions you may have, and see how helpful, thorough, prompt and clear they are.

I'm even considering getting a tattoo on my back! Lol, I thought the emoji made it clear that I was joking, but evidently it was not. My bad :)

Although I do see her as a digital (pen pal) friend, I am aware that it's mostly a professional relationship on her part. But if I'm spending my money on her either way, why wouldn't I help her get a bigger cut? My problem/dilemma is that I have never heard of Cherry TV, and I do not trust the reviews I can find. I'm also unfamiliar with possible features that Cherry has, or how they compare to Chaturbate. So, that's where my question about anyone having experience with the site comes from.

Why not signup using her affiliate, buy a small package (I think they offer 50% off on your first purchase), have a look around and get a feel for the site in her room with her. If you don't have that good feeling or it just feels like it's lacking something, tell her honestly that you prefer the other site (Cb) so you will go to that one in future. Did you use her signup link on CB or can she not have one - is she with a studio there?
If she has a signup link on CB, you could create a new account with it and then she will get your tokens + the 20% from rev share on your purchases.

So, the general consensus here is to just try it and see if you like it. Well, I did, and I do not like the site. All the flashy graphics are a bit too much for me. 😂

Some of you mentioned chaturbates's affiliate program. I obviously already have an account on CB, so how does that work? Can I just make another account using the link she sends me, even though I would use the same email, banking details, etc. as I use on my current account? I don't want either of us to get banned for colluding like this, lol.

Reactions: MarieElise
So, the general consensus here is to just try it and see if you like it. Well, I did, and I do not like the site. All the flashy graphics are a bit too much for me. 😂

Some of you mentioned chaturbates's affiliate program. I obviously already have an account on CB, so how does that work? Can I just make another account using the link she sends me, even though I would use the same email, banking details, etc. as I use on my current account? I don't want either of us to get banned for colluding like this, lol.
Yes, it's not something I would normally advise because CB doesn't like it but I'm sure they prefer it to you switching completely to cherry.

These companies don't like models sharing that info at all. And this is a public forum where representatives of that exact comapany hang out, and are able to read threads. So if you go there and ask for s switch today, it'll make it obvious what model it is, and possibly get her in trouble.

TBH i'm not a huge fan of the "make another account under the models link" either. If the member originally signed up through the affiliate program it takes money away from the affiliate that earned the signup, I know its easy to say fuck the affiliate, dont know them but know the model, but if the affiliates start losing too many members then it stops making sense to advertise for chatrubate, and ultimately damages the whole platform. IMO everyone involved in the transaction should be getting paid their cut.

Yeah, OP, if you don't want to join cherry, fair enough. I'd just leave it at that, and leave things the way they are. King Marti knows a lot about all kinds of systems, and how they work in detail. So you can trust what he says. I don't understand it at that level, and in all likelihood this model might not either. She's probably just focused on getting by, and money, like the rest of us, and might not be thinking much past that. I think if she were, she would not even risk telling you to change sites, in the first place. I know I wouldn't do that. It's such a risk and she could be shooting her own self in the foot by doing that. Not a gamble I'd take, personally.

Last edited:
TBH i'm not a huge fan of the "make another account under the models link" either. If the member originally signed up through the affiliate program it takes money away from the affiliate that earned the signup, I know its easy to say fuck the affiliate, dont know them but know the model, but if the affiliates start losing too many members then it stops making sense to advertise for chatrubate, and ultimately damages the whole platform. IMO everyone involved in the transaction should be getting paid their cut.
So much this and if I'm not mistaken it's against TOS to ask someone to create a new account under your affiliate link anyway. Risky business, imo.

Risky business, imo.
Very. Especially since some of the sites are known to have like the cam equivalent of secret shoppers. One of the smaller sites was proved to have been sending in employees to test and see if model's would take offsite payments or could be convinced offsite. This is a cutthroat ruthless business. Poaching clients is not something that any sites like, and one of those rules, I would only risk if I were a part-time hobby wanker (and had absolutely no intention of making this a serious career)

Very. Especially since some of the sites are known to have like the cam equivalent of secret shoppers. One of the smaller sites was proved tyo have been sending in employees to test and see if they'd take offsite payment. Not something that any of them like, and one of those rules I would only risk if I were a part time hobby wanker.
I feel like I've been catfished by employees before and have a strict ban/report system in place for that very reason. I take no chances.

I feel like I've been catfished by employees before and have a strict ban/report system in place for that very reason. I take no chances.
Oh yes, same. I'm not under any heavy scrutiny, but I was for a while there. Either way, I'd never in a thousand years suggest a client go to a different site. I won't even try to talk to them about changing sites when they search me down on their own, which a few have done. I just tell them no, that could lose me my job and primary source of income, and I'm sorry they can't afford me, go find someone else in their budget 🤷‍♀️ . But that's a different situation entirely, from a model initiating it.

Obviously, I don't know how the model is, but just be honest with her and say that site is not for you and you prefer CB, and leave it at that. Let her know you're still going to be hanging with her and tipping on CB as usual, but you really prefer that site. If you're not enjoying watching her from another site, then you will lose interest and slowly stop going to her altogether, possibly, so it's better you stick with where you like and feel happy.

A model I had visited for years, ever since joining cam sites back in late 2017 was always on 3 sites, CB, MFC and BongaCams. As with any model, she has better success on one site one day more than the other 2, but CB and MFC seemed to completely dry up for her and she was surprisingly getting a lot more viewers and tippers on BongaCams. So she actually completely quit on MFC and CB and went solely to Bonga. She has since been back on CB a few times, but not much. I have never liked that site (Bonga) despite trying it multiple times and it having a few exclusive models there (that are nowhere else) I enjoy a lot. I was very honest with her and told her I just dislike that site so I doubt I will be seeing her much, and sadly this is exactly what happened. So, what I am getting at, is stick with what/where YOU like if she is on both sites.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Hi all!

I have been visiting a girl on a 'chat and masturbate' website for some time now. I like this website because it's easy to use. The girl has a very small but steady following, so there is lots of personal contact through the chat and on some other platforms. I do not see myself as a whale (I have seen some dudes giving her thousands of tokens within a couple of minutes!!) but I am definitely in the top 25%, maybe even top 10%, of the tippers in her room. I honestly think of her as my digital friend and not as a digital sex worker. You could even say I'm in love with her, yadda yadda yadda... :p

What do you think?
what are the other sites

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.