AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Was I in the wrong or was she? PVT set as Ticket Show on other site...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really helpful that some of you are talking about the TOS and rules, instead of subjective opinions on morality and ethics. Not that I don't have ethical and moral opinions myself, but they can come across judgy, and its impossible to know another persons full situation. I always find the rules and legalities way more helpful, than opinions on what models (other models) should or should not do/ be doing. In the end noone knows a models reasons for making a specific choice, in a specific moment, and when it boils down to it TOS are all that ultimately matters.

From a a user point of view (and speaking purely for myself only) no, not the same.

For me a model owns their stream, including any private shows. They can do what they like with it *after* the show is over. Although if it was a model with whom I was well acquainted I think a courtesy "is it ok if I sell our private show?" or even just a heads up "I'm going to edit and sell this private show we had" would be nice.

But I'd not sweat it if the conversation did not happen.
Well, it sounds like you're saying she doesn't "own" the show until after it's over. Seems like a philosophical question. Models also resell custom clips, usually at a huge discount from the original custom price. Like charging $10 per minute for the custom, but $1 per minute for the clip on a clip site. Exclusivity is extra, usually at a very high price to cover how much she would have made if she resold it. The custom price covers doing what the user wants. Making something that she might not have made otherwise. Jumping when someone says to jump.

Yeah, my thought is that she didn't see it as "exclusive" because of the discount. Perhaps morally/ethically shady of her not to tell OP, but I'm personally on the fence. I know what it's like to be desperate to pay for rent and food. It'll make a person sometimes do un-kosher things. Just wondering if in the grand scheme of things, if this is so odious. I can definitely see how it would turn off users, but I guess that was a risk she was willing to take

This whole thread’s weird. In the grand scheme of things, who cares if other people saw the show and the model made some extra money from it?

You’re watching a show and (presumably) enjoying it. Paying for that privilege.

Go Exclusive private if you’re that bothered.

Well, it sounds like you're saying she doesn't "own" the show until after it's over. Seems like a philosophical question.
it totally is, because there is an actual answer to who actually owns the show. with photography and videography, the person creating the image(s) is the owner of the material according to US law. just because you paid for it doesn't make you the owner.

Well, it sounds like you're saying she doesn't "own" the show until after it's over. Seems like a philosophical question. Models also resell custom clips, usually at a huge discount from the original custom price. Like charging $10 per minute for the custom, but $1 per minute for the clip on a clip site. Exclusivity is extra, usually at a very high price to cover how much she would have made if she resold it. The custom price covers doing what the user wants. Making something that she might not have made otherwise. Jumping when someone says to jump.

Yeah, my thought is that she didn't see it as "exclusive" because of the discount. Perhaps morally/ethically shady of her not to tell OP, but I'm personally on the fence. I know what it's like to be desperate to pay for rent and food. It'll make a person sometimes do un-kosher things. Just wondering if in the grand scheme of things, if this is so odious. I can definitely see how it would turn off users, but I guess that was a risk she was willing to take
Excuse me for going completely off topic and not to be dramatic but I would absolutely die for the cat in your pfp

Hey everyone
I just want to clarify a couple of things as per a few of your comments in this thread.

⭐ When a model is in a private show with a user, the model is required to give that user 100% of their attention ⭐

Tips During Pvt Shows
If another user comes to spy on your show, the spying user does have the ability to send a private tip to the model whilst they are spying

BUT..
  • the model cannot hear any tipping sounds during your private show
  • the model cannot see any tipping happening during your private show
  • the model will only be able to see that tip in the spying users PM once your private show has ended

Toys During Pvt Shows
While the model is in a private show, a spying user cannot activate the model's interactive toy and neither can anyone else who’s waiting in the room.
They are still able to see the Lovense Toy button, but when they press it, nothing will happen and they will get a notification which says ‘toy cannot be activated right now’.

Notes:

🔹 If you are in a private show with a model and you can hear tipping sounds, they are not from our site.

🔹 If you are in a private show with a SC model and they are distracted/talking to someone else/reacting to tips, and not giving you their full attention, address this with the model and hopefully, she stops.
Should she continue not giving you their full attention, you can end the show and proceed to report the model to our Support team.

🔹 Before entering a private show with a model, you can also express your expectations i.e. kindly ask the model to turn off spy-mode and/or any additional streams.
The model does not have to comply with your request, but at least then you can choose whether to proceed with the private show or not.
But, if the model does agree, you can continue with the private show with clear agreements/boundaries.

Stripchat Rules
  • If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private.

Last edited:
Perhaps a representative from CB can state it's position.

Lol. Good luck with that. They don’t say much on here other than “I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry” about 100 times per day. 😂

Excuse me for going completely off topic and not to be dramatic but I would absolutely die for the cat in your pfp
haha honestly it's a very cute cat :) I wonder if we should get a "Pets" thread at some point, a search for it didn't show one on the forums for me at least

While the model is in a private show, a spying user cannot activate the model's interactive toy and neither can anyone else who’s waiting in the room.
They are still able to see the Lovense Toy button, but when they press it, nothing will happen and they will get a notification which says ‘toy cannot be activated right now’.
Has that changed at any time? I am 100% sure I had a spy on Stripchat watching my privates and making my Lush go off during a private show with someone else, but it was a long time ago, in 2021 iirc. I'm just curious was it a bug or just something that used to be possible but isn't anymore.

CB does not have any rule around stopping the public stream on other sites when in private there.
Can confirm CB has no rules regarding private shows on site or multistreaming other than not telling a CB user you are broadcasting on another site at the same time.

Truthfully, any model can take a private on CB and ignore a member to their heart's content and nothing will be done, save for maybe a one time courtesy refund and a strong suggestion to never go private with that model again.

Reactions: Wuggie
Status
Not open for further replies.