AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate newbie!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,

I am new to camming industry. Sorry for asking all of these question before even submitting my documents. I just want to take advantage of the "NEW" tag and have everything prepared.
If it's too long to be answered here, I'll send a copy of these questions to CS as well. Just wasn't sure if I get any responses since haven't applied for model verification yet.
Your help would be very much appreciated.

1. Can I design my page (Bio) before I submit documents for age verification?

2. What is the watermark policy? Can I add personal website domain (linktree) watermark or it's only social media and OF/ Fansly? Because that's what I only see from most models.

3. What is the policy regarding third-party traffic marketing websites such as DivaTraffic and TrafficStars or any other services which is accepted by Chaturbate platform for model affiliated program.

4. Is using sex machine, which is not lovense, allowed?

5. Can I have a 5-minute break time with the "Be right back" scene and countdown during the stream? What's the policy on that?

6. If my internet speed is fast enough to handle VPN, is it recommended to use VPN to connect to SG which is the closest server to me for getting better result for 4k?

7. Is there any tutorial regarding testved.cv.dev. I'm familiar with stream set up but wanna have a final test before I go live and test some command bots.

8. I like to have different looks (I change my hairstyle a lot) and using different color and themes during stream, it mentioned when submitting documents it's better to upload a photo of how I present during stream. Can or do I need to submit photos of all of these looks and themes?

And hello to you all beautiful models here. Wanna say thank you, I've been reading a lot of valuable topics and discussions here to learn from. Hopefully in near future I'll be active to share my journey with you guys. And a special thank and love to you @AmberCutie 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.