AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Eating before or after shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd_nips

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 2, 2015
Manchester
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Nerd_Nips
MFC Username
Nerd_nips
My members have become a little concerned for me. I don't eat before shows for three reasons:

1) I don't want to bloat
2) I always get sleepy after food
3) .....well.....anal

But by the time I'm finished my show it's quite late and eating seems rather pointless. As a result I find myself struggling to know when to eat. What do you girls do?

You can always snack on fruits or veggies on cam. Certain veggies causes gas and bloating for me so whatever doesn't do that for you. Cutting fruit into small pieces to pop in my mouth was the easiest and not having to deal with picking it up and putting it in my mouth. I feel like fruits and some veggies are a safe bet to eat before as well. I have to have some food in me before start of the show or else I'll start feeling hunger and belly growling mid cam shift so I usually try to eat a small portion of a meal, nothing too spicy, nothing too greasy, nothing that will cause bloat.

I have to eatIbefore cam, not doing so isn't an option. f get dizzy and have no attention span if I go too long without eating. Combine that with my knack for forgetting to eat for half a day, and skipping a pre-cam meal could be very bad.

Reactions: LittleLei
Before, during and after. Typically right before I cam I eat, otherwise I have to leave early because I am ravenous. I always also eat after, even if it's just like some lettuce. If I have a snack laying around I have been known to eat on cam.

I quit caring about food bloat after the first few times I consumed a pizza before getting on cam. It's my food baby and that's just the way it is because I am a human and that's what happens when you eat salty shit food. And know what? Members hardly notice, and if they do they don't care. The ones who do don't deserve to be in your room watching your pretty.

I don't do anal so I can't speak to eating and anal but grrrrrrl eat something!

Both.. I tend to eat before and after cam. I tend to favor small meals or snacks over large meals so I eat more often normally.

Sometimes I don't eat before I go on but if I plan for doing a long stint online I'll try and eat SOMETHING. I have been known to run off really quick and grab a cup a soup if I'm starving or even log off for an hour and grab a sandwich. Just eat when your hungry and if your not eating atleast make sure your keeping hydrated and eat something after you log off!! X

I always eat before cam even if I'm not hungry because otherwise my stomach is making weird noises and is really awkward xD

• Funny!
Reactions: Kinky_Casey
I don't do anal so I can't speak to eating and anal but grrrrrrl eat something!

On that particular issue, food just doesn't digest fast enough for eating before your shift to cause a problem with doing anal. And if it is, you're eating something that's making you sick, so get checked for food intolerances, or avoid greasy stuff if you've had your gallbladder out.

If I'm doing a show less than 2 hours I don't even consider it, but on weekends when I plan on being online for a good chunk of time, I try to eat a lean/veggie heavy meal right before I go live. Otherwise I'll use hunger as an excuse to get offline if the room isn't full swing, and I'm trying to train myself out of that ;p when I'm online I eat like carrot sticks, walnuts, dark chocolate... I find that bite sized is cool so that you aren't like holding a cheeseburger in your preview. I feel like people think nothing interesting will happen soon if my hands are full.

You can always use the snack/food as a way to tease your audience also. Fruit or small veggies can be fun to play with and you get something in your stomach! Don't sacrifice good health and a great eating habit for the chance you MIGHT look a little puffy! And like the other girls said, if people notice screw em! Stay healthy and fun and nobody will care!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.