AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Eating on Cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2015
MFC Username
Nasty_Nadia
Does anyone ever get weird requests to eat food? Or has anyone done it before?

My roommate - who also cams- and I were discussing eating noodles hahah

Some guys are into watching girls eat. Others enjoy just seeing you being a human and eating your dinner. Some will get pissy that you're not doing what they think is sexy.

If you want to eat while you're on cam, do it! I've put together a pbj mid-shift because I was hungry and didn't want to wait two more hours to eat, on more than one occasion, and have been taken private mid-sandwich for a cumshow.

Some models like to eat on cam, others like to change status to away and eat off cam. Personally I don't care if a model eats on cam, everyone's gotta eat.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Done private shows involving eating/ drinking with models a few times. Usually it is just a way to relax and catch up with the model a bit.

Sharing the same food is a particularly good way to keep it real. I have a particularly delicious memory from about 6 years ago of sharing a pvt with a model eating an apple (She had green I had red).

I've never had a specific request but do eat on cam occasionally if I feel like I need a quick snack and won't be too self conscious. nothing too crumby or crunchy. :)

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I am one to eat on cam a lot. Never been asked to, but I mean, I have to eat. xD It does put away some tension in the room. For me at least. But if it's like flaming hott cheeto covered ribs... probably not the best thing to eat in free chat. :p

Please don´t ask me why, but I like to watch you Ladies eat on cam.

Reactions: Miss_D
I love to eat my dinner on cam. I find that it's best to do this at the start of my shift to eat and say hello to everyone, as my members gather. By the time I'm done eating, there's a larger group and we can start the festivities of the day. A girls' gotta eat!

I'll eat like.. a cracker or something on cam, but never anything substantial. Not because I'm weird about people seeing me eat or anything, I just find that it really (for me at least!) kills any room count or vibe I have going. If someone were to tip me enough I would totally eat on cam though.

That's my niche.... but I do other things to. But I eat on cam even without requests for it....

I enjoy eating on cam yogurt and berries , icecream, banannas, ect.. Yes i've had weird requests but i don't do anything that i don't feel comfortable with Its not worth it in the end.... =)

Reactions: Nordling
I went through my Halloween candy stash the other day, it turned into a pretty funny conversation and a running joke with my regulars. The last few days, as soon as they came into my room, the first thing they typed was "F-ING GRAPE!" Which seems to make new visitors curious- tacos and mac & cheese are also somewhere in that gag. It keeps a fun, humorous mood in the room, which is always a good thing! :D

I usually find any kind of "sit down" meal kills my room count.
Small fruits or snackbars, smoothie I do like to have on hand though, Ism not going to starve.

If things are going well it seems stupid to go to "away" mode or sign out and lose my momentum.

thanks everyone! I actually went on cam the other day with a Popsicle.... and they loved it. maybe a banana the next time.. hahah

The popsicle yesssssss! I keep so many in my freezer of all sorts of colors, and my room always love to watch me suck on a popsicle! Hahaha! Glad to know someone else does this too ;)

I will eat yogurt or fruit on cam (yay apples and bananas!!). Also candy.

I did a camathon and ate pizza on cam. Felt super awkward about it.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
It should have been...but alas it just had pepperoni, green peppers and mushrooms on it. However I did have dipping sauce ;)
Good enough.... Just. :p

I had some guys do a messy food request the other day and decided to put up on my profile I accept food requests. Maybe I'll keep a banana around today just to see what happens. If someone actually paid me or tipped me just for eating food on cam I would feel so successful. There's also the idea of Muk-bang, which is not supposed to be sexual, but actually like virtual community.

Reactions: SexyStacia
As a rule, I don't prefer to eat on cam. I have a few times eaten cupcakes for cammiversary shows, but that's it. I don't mind others eating on cam, but I don't like to be watched while eating!

I have personally eaten on cam many many time and have even made a few meals (eggs, macaroni & cheese, etc.) while broadcasting. My members like to see me doing normal things and enjoying myself, and hey what person doesn't like to eat.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.