AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Eating on Cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would stay on cam longer if I felt comfortable eating on cam and if it didn't kill my room count. If I try to eat on cam, my room count goes down and guys don't seem to tip because to them, it looks like I'm taking a break and not working towards a show. I always eat off cam now.

Watching other people eat is something I find highly unattractive and 80% of the time on webcams (or movies), that's the effect it has on me. I can't close the cam quick enough if they pull out the bag of chips and get into that. It's not just the sound but also the fact that it's often an attractive young women shoving garbage food into her face. I've met too many women that really 'let themselves go', I suppose. I envision them at 7/11 pouring liquid cheese on everything in the future.

Having said that, I've enjoyed the pizza and beer show where a camgirl gets smashed and orders food and we all play along as the consuming progresses. "I dare you to answer the door naked" says everyguy. The mexican pizzaguy was a regular routine for a couple models in the past now that I think about it.

Not a fan of watching girls cook or clean since most camgirls aren't exactly chefs as it turns out and household chores are usually what I'm avoiding when dialling sites like MFC.

pouring liquid cheese on everything
Now there's a show idea!

Eating / cooking on cam doesn't bother me in the least, and is actually something that may catch my eye if I'm flipping through rooms looking for something different and social, just as a musical instrument or any other visible hobby/life-related prop might.

Reactions: Nordling
I've never had anyone with a food/eating fetish but I eat dinner on cam all the time. It was awkward at first but I've found members like to see you doing normal things on cam. Sometimes depending on the food it will make for great conversation. I'm a foodie :)

I hadn't even given eating on cam a thought past 'I probably wouldn't be able to do that, people would think that I'm not paying attention'. It's reassuring to know that people realize us gals are human too!

I have to say I'm getting more amused with this "fetish" thing for everything. No matter what it is, there's a viewer with a fetish for it or claiming to love whatever the model does. Of course, I've done it myself trying to be funny, saying I have a sleep fetish and money fetish etc... I don't even know what a fetish is. I think I've just developed a fetish for saying the word fetish.

Chole Lamb was slurping her cereal again on cam today and I thought of Donald Trump saying he could shoot someone dead in the street and people would still vote for him. There is literally nothing that popular models can do that would turn off the audience other than going offline. Even then, they have viewers tip them offline and buy their stuff. What a fantastic business!

Fetish.

Sometimes, you just get super hungry, y'know? Sometimes viewers get super interested in my meal. I'm vegetarian so it's usually interesting for most that I don't just eat *shocker* just salad!! haha.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I usually work 5-7 hours straight. So I'll usually take my computer to the kitchen and make something then eat it on cam. I've seen my room count go up and down while I'm eating. My regulars never seem to mind except it makes them hungry. They've even made quite a few gifs of me eating. Honestly it's not quite a Braislee show if I don't eat at some point!

I would love to be at that stage of the game where my fans tip me to eat and just go about my daily business :woot: As a very new model I am worried about getting up to go to the toilet, let alone gallivanting down to the kitchen to make cheese on toast :shame:

I have one regular who takes me private to watch me smear peanut butter or spaghetti sauce or anything grossly messy on my tits and chest. He jacks off the entire time. It's weird lmao but it makes me about 1800-2000 tokens at a crack lmao

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Some guys are into watching girls eat. Others enjoy just seeing you being a human and eating your dinner. Some will get pissy that you're not doing what they think is sexy.

If you want to eat while you're on cam, do it! I've put together a pbj mid-shift because I was hungry and didn't want to wait two more hours to eat, on more than one occasion, and have been taken private mid-sandwich for a cumshow.

Yeah I've cooked dinner on cam and guys like that. Well the ones in my room do. I guess it's like the GFE kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.