AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Egypt Beauty suspended...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2011
NorCal
Not sure what she did, but everyone in The Lounge is talking about her account being suspended for something she was doing out in public on one of her "Roadshows". What a shame, I enjoyed her antics.

Doesn't she get suspended often? I used to always hear about how she got suspended yet again for showing other humans on cam.

That being said, the lady is funny and seems to love camming.

Eb was out last night on one of her 'Roadshows" and was trying to get some drunk that almost ran into her to sit on the curb for an hour. Cops showed, she all of a sudden became the guys best friend and "saved" him from the PoPo.... That woman is pure unadulterated bonkers. :lol:

Its really strange because I never go to her room, or even tip her. But when I considered she might be gone I was super sad.
It's impossible to imagine MFC without her. The old days of her and "O" going back and forth, I always thought in good fun, and all of her antics like claiming she had been cast in a Marvel movie lol. Just an absolute classic

Reactions: curvyredhead
Status
Not open for further replies.