AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ehotlovea. Scamming tokens from other cam models and users.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I caught up on the thread doing an ass worship/ignore show.

Awesome, please tip her thousands and see what happens.

Unlike you I don't feel entitled to someone's pussy because I tipped them unless they have CLEARLY stated I personally will be getting something in return. Even then I usually still ask to be sure just in case they are just getting ready to leave or something. So it will be just fine.

She's literally going to get even more money because you posted here and bitched about her. How do you feel about that?

Unlike you I don't feel entitled to someone's pussy because I tipped them unless they have CLEARLY stated I personally will be getting something in return. Even then I usually still ask to be sure just in case they are just getting ready to leave or something. So it will be just fine.

She's literally going to get even more money because you posted here and bitched about her. How do you feel about that?
Enough with the entitled crap, That's just bull shit. Go ahead, ask her if she will show you something. Ask her how much. See what answer you get.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Enough with the entitled crap, That's just bull shit. Go ahead, ask her if she will show you something. Ask her how much. See what answer you get.

She'll just say when she feels good enough. She's not telling people an actual amount :haha::giggle:

I haven't cammed on CB in YEARS but I'm literally thinking about logging in with my lush saying I'll squirt when I get enough tips for the hell of it hahaha.

This is EXACTLY like guys thinking girls at the bar have to fuck them if they buy enough drinks.

We don't condone scamming on the forum. If you use the search function, you can find a few members who've actually been scammed and see that they were met with empathy. You, however, were not scammed. No one here babies whiny members. Doesn't do any good to encourage your behavior. We've explained to you that she's catering to a fetish. Next time, stick to a room that you understand and wait a bit before you tip. If your money is precious enough to you that your own misunderstandings feel like a loss, get to know a room before you drop money or purchase videos instead.

Praying on dumb people
Oh jeez, I’m the dumb people. PREYING. But, if I prayed, I’d pray for these dudes and their sad, sad boners.

Also, to clarify - I don’t think being ambiguous about what you’ll do on cam is as predatory or sketch as MLM schemes. Just an example of another smart way to get money from people who are not so smart.

And, I never thought of it as an ignore fetish thing, so that’s an interesting perspective. Thanks @JickyJuly for always putting new ideas in my head.

We don't condone scamming on the forum. If you use the search function, you can find a few members who've actually been scammed and see that they were met with empathy. You, however, were not scammed. No one here babies whiny members. Doesn't do any good to encourage your behavior. We've explained to you that she's catering to a fetish. Next time, stick to a room that you understand and wait a bit before you tip. If your money is precious enough to you that your own misunderstandings feel like a loss, get to know a room before you drop money or purchase videos instead.
She isn't catering to a fetish. I've explained myself enough. I'm sticking by my statement that this 'Feels good enough' line is underhanded and deceptive. It has baited many users to spend hundreds and they have been rightly frustrated by it. Are they stupid to fall for it, probably. But that doesn't make it right.

Reactions: nzhere
She isn't catering to a fetish. I've explained myself enough. I'm sticking by my statement that this 'Feels good enough' line is underhanded and deceptive. It has baited many users to spend hundreds and they have been rightly frustrated by it. Are they stupid to fall for it, probably. But that doesn't make it right.
Seriously just move on. Find a different model to enjoy. There are 1000s out there. I'm sure you can find at least one that will meet your interests and give you want you want in exchange for your tokens. You said you wanted to let everyone know about Ehotlovea and you have. Stop wasting so much energy holding onto this outrage of yours.

You favor communism then?
When did I say that? See, these are the kinds of assumptions that are getting you into trouble, Bradley.

lexy8500: |2276| Can you give us smth back as well babe ? :) lexy8500: |2276| Please? No reply from Ehotlovea. What an entitled asshole.
And yet, you can't stop watching. More confirmation that it's a solid hustle.

Brad do you have anything better to do? Other than bitching about a cammodel not getting naked because she isn't feeling it?

To Alice:
View attachment 74105
I love how you say she isn't 'feeling it' as if she is innocently just not feeling it day after day. I wonder why she keeps putting up the same statement up every time if she never 'feels it?' Hmmmmm I wonder?

And yet you admire a hustle. I guess that says something about you.
Again with the assumptions. Everyone who works in sales has a hustle.

Okay Bradley, it appears we have reached an impasse, and you are too unwilling to try to understand what is being said to you for this to be a productive conversation. I hope you get hustled again and again. Have fun out there!

I love how you say she isn't 'feeling it' as if she is innocently just not feeling it day after day. I wonder why she keeps putting up the same statement up every time if she never 'feels it?' Hmmmmm I wonder?
Brad, quit your bitching and go find a hobby.

Again with the assumptions. Everyone who works in sales has a hustle.

Okay Bradley, it appears we have reached an impasse, and you are too unwilling to try to understand what is being said to you for this to be a productive conversation. I hope you get hustled again and again. Have fun out there!
Hustle definition North American informal
a fraud or swindle. The funny thing is I get what you are saying. I get that she never says she will definitely squirt or undress. She says she will do those things at a certain point however she never has an intention to get to that point. The thing is you have not even considered the other side. I just watched today as guys tipped her hundreds and asked if she will give something back for the tips they gave just to be ignored. These guys get labelled entitled, cry baby etc when they get frustrated. No, we will never agree. Have fun and I hope you NEVER get hustled.

Status
Not open for further replies.