AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ehotlovea. Scamming tokens from other cam models and users.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sq8ebj5.gif

vQG2MN5.gif

HzdYYUJ.gif

No one feels bad for you dude. And no one is going to later either. You refuse to see the facts and it's no ones fault but you're own. Get some self awareness.

I can read what the other users say.
If their statements are as reliable as yours, then it sounds like it probably isn't a real issue haha. Either way, seems like you should kick your obsession with her and find yourself a new cam performer who better suits your desires.

Playing recorded video is a harsh accusation. You better really can back that up and some random user who said something in chat is not proof in any way.

I can see both sides here. She is creating expectations without making it tangible. It's not a scam. In my personal opinion it's still unfair and can cause understandably frustration if these things actually NEVER happen.

Reactions: dario80 and Gen
Oh, Brad. If you thank Audrey and write this on your hand/refer to it often, the tokens you "lost" will not have been wasted.
Brad. You are acting like an entitled brat. Knock it off.

No one feels bad for you dude. And no one is going to later either. You refuse to see the facts and it's no ones fault but you're own. Get some self awareness.
I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I think you refuse to see the fact for what this really is or you're just too dumb to see it. I get it, cam models want to stick together. I actually made the post because I thought it wasn't fair on other cam models.

So you are saying that saying you will squirt and undress when you feel good enough but never feel good enough is perfectly an ok? It's strange when people say that a user who gets a heavy suggestion that a model will squirt and undress when she receives enough tokens is being entitled. You honestly don't think in any way that this model is being dishonest? She plays recordings in her private cam. Is that dishonest?

Maybe because most girls who squirt on cam are actually peeing, and she didn't have to go pee? Like she wasn't in the mood to so. Also yeah, when she feels like it means when ever she feels like. So she might not even do anything at all. It's ambiguous and you got hustled.

Do you understand how crazy this is right now Brad? You are bitching about a woman not ever feeling good enough to take off her clothes. That's her hustle and you are eating it up. Here you are giving her free promotion on a popular forum where models and members hang out. (Paying members may I add.)

So once again, stop acting like an entitled brat. Take it as lesson learned. If you want a girl to do specific things at goals and is definite, double check before you tip.

Welcome to denial fetish. That is why this girl is making bank. Look how butthurt she made you. YOU WANTED TO SEE HER DO THINGS, and it has made you angry because she wasn't in the mood. These denial guys LIVE for that. Look how wanted their goddess is. They want her to do the same to them.

Oh, Brad. If you thank Audrey and write this on your hand/refer to it often, the tokens you "lost" will not have been wasted.
I'm acting like I see something dishonest and feel something should be said. I did this because I thought it wasn't fair on other cam models.

I get it, cam models want to stick together. I actually made the post because I thought it wasn't fair on other cam models.
Really? Okay then. I'm not a cam model and I have no reason to 'stick together' with them. So I can safely say grow the hell up, Brad. You aren't an authority on what is fair or not fair to models. It isn't your call who is 'deserving' of tokens. And don't sink to calling people dumb simply because they are saying something you don't want to hear.

I did this because I thought it wasn't fair on other cam models.
And since then, you've seen that we don't agree or care. It's time to stop now.

I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I think you refuse to see the fact for what this really is or you're just too dumb to see it. I get it, cam models want to stick together. I actually made the post because I thought it wasn't fair on other cam models.

I think what is actually happening here is everyone is smarter than you, including this model, and you're the one who just doesn't get it. Not only do you not get it but people spelling it out to you multiple times, in multiple ways, isn't even enough for you to grasp it. Even slightly. It's not us sticking together, it's common sense. Seems most of us posses that...you on the other hand, well, the more you speak the more you prove you do not. Like said, no one deserves tokens, they are given as a gift. Go cry elsewhere about it. You don't give a shit about other models deserving them, you care because you wanted to see her vagina, and you didn't get to. It's transparent as fuck.

This is basically the internet equivalent to guys buying girls drinks at the bar in hopes they will eventually feel good enough to fuck. Don't be so sour, she hasn't promised anything. Maybe as soon as she logs off and counts all those tips she gets naked and squirts while she counts her pile of cash. I sure would.

Unless she's ACTUALLY playing recorded videos in private (which could very easily be some butthurt guy angry she didn't get naked in free chat trying to make her look bad) she's not doing anything wrong.

Can someone go take this girl private and confirm or disconfirm? Honestly on CB I find it hard to believe because they ban for everything so I suspect if this was happening they would have dealt with it.

Although it would definitely be something if we found out her entire feed was recorded and it was just her bf or ex or something playing loops of her and typing.

Brb though going to go sit on CB with my lush claiming I'm going to fuck my ass until it gapes when I feel good enough. I'm kinda old and chubby though so we'll see haha.

Maybe because most girls who squirt on cam are actually peeing, and she didn't have to go pee? Like she wasn't in the mood to so. Also yeah, when she feels like it means when ever she feels like. So she might not even do anything at all. It's ambiguous and you got hustled.

Do you understand how crazy this is right now Brad? You are bitching about a woman not ever feeling good enough to take off her clothes. That's her hustle and you are eating it up. Here you are giving her free promotion on a popular forum where models and members hang out. (Paying members may I add.)

So once again, stop acting like an entitled brat. Take it as lesson learned. If you want a girl to do specific things at goals and is definite, double check before you tip.

Welcome to denial fetish. That is why this girl is making bank. Look how butthurt she made you. YOU WANTED TO SEE HER DO THINGS, and it has made you angry because she wasn't in the mood. These denial guys LIVE for that. Look how wanted their goddess is. They want her to do the same to them.
Denial fetish,,,,bullshit. It's a scam and you know it. You can't be dumb enough to see how she has worded it and does nothing. Funny thing is you admit it's a hustle and that's ok with you. Birds of a feather I guess. Good, I'm glad paying members get to see it.

Hi, my name is Brad. I joined this forum because I know of a Chaturbate scammer that has been taking tokens that should go to deserving cam models.

^You posted this nearly a week ago in the 'Who the f*** are you? Introduce yourself here!' thread...before you decided to make this separate thread to whine some more. Yeah, we get it. You're a dude who's butthurt because you think cam models are automatically "supposed" to get naked for the room if they earn a lot of tokens. LOL. Kinda like the dudes on MFC who think a model is "supposed" to do a cum show in public chat just because she made her daily goal (that DIDN'T promise such a thing, btw). *eye roll* Oh, the entitlement, I tell ya....

I think what is actually happening here is everyone is smarter than you, including this model, and you're the one who just doesn't get it. Not only do you not get it but people spelling it out to you multiple times, in multiple ways, isn't even enough for you to grasp it. Even slightly. It's not us sticking together, it's common sense. Seems most of us posses that...you on the other hand, well, the more you speak the more you prove you do not. Like said, no one deserves tokens, they are given as a gift. Go cry elsewhere about it. You don't give a shit about other models deserving them, you care because you wanted to see her vagina, and you didn't get to. It's transparent as fuck.
No, wrong. I think you really do see it for what it is but refuse to acknowledge it.

^You posted this nearly a week ago in the 'Who the f*** are you? Introduce yourself here!' thread...before you decided to make this separate thread to whine some more. Yeah, we get it. You're a dude who's butthurt because you think cam models are automatically "supposed" to get naked for the room if they earn a lot of tokens. LOL. Kinda like the dudes on MFC who think a model is "supposed" to do a cum show in public chat just because she made her goal. *eye roll* Oh, the entitlement, I tell ya....

I took a guy to skype once because he was literally the only one that had tipped into my show except another reg that had gone to bed already and my room was furious. I was called so many names that night. Sooooo many hahahaha. Guys that had sat in my room all week without tipping or even contributing anything useful to the chat.

I'm still laughing remembering that night and how angry people that had never tipped were.

No, wrong. I think you really do see it for what it is but refuse to acknowledge it.

No, wrong. You're just a big baby who wants to see vag on demand and got denied. Now you're so butthurt over it you joined a forum to complain over it. Then get even more butthurt and call people dumb for not agreeing with your entitlement to see her vag. You're ridiculous. I do see it for what it is, and you have no leg to stand on here. You just don't like the facts.

Yeah of course, that's what she must be doing. She is just innocent and has no idea of what she is doing. I just misunderstood 'feels good enough' notice.
No, it's not that you misunderstood, it's that you made an assumption about what a vague statement would mean. That's your problem, bud. I am sure that she is well aware of the fact that she has found a great hustle to make money with - which is why she continues to do it.

No, wrong. You're just a big baby who wants to see vag on demand and got denied. Now you're so butthurt over it you joined a forum to complain over it. Then get even more butthurt and call people dumb for not agreeing with your entitlement to see her vag. You're ridiculous. I do see it for what it is, and you have no leg to stand on here. You just don't like the facts.
Yeah yeah, big baby, butt hurt, entitled. All the same bull shit words said before. You're right I don't have a leg to stand on. She has worded it that way, hence why I think it's a scam. I don't care to see her vag. It IS a scam when you sit there and do nothing when you suggest at least something will happen. Plain and simple.

No, it's not that you misunderstood, it's that you made an assumption about what a vague statement would mean. That's your problem, bud. I am sure that she is well aware of the fact that she has found a great hustle to make money with - which is why she continues to do it.
Yes she is aware it, hence why it's a hustle/scam. I made an assumption from a vague statement in a cam site that 99.9% of the time the cam models will do what suggest they will do. I can live with that.

They keep getting said to you by everyone because they are true. You've been watching her for months, tipped her, went through all of this because you don't want to see her vag..... okay buddy. Sure sure. Again there is no suggestion there, it's you reading into a line because it's what you want it to mean. In reality, there's no suggestion there actually by her. She's made no promises to you or anyone else, YOU just don't like it. Guess what? No one here cares what a baby doesn't like.

They keep getting said to you by everyone because they are true. You've been watching her for months, tipped her, went through all of this because you don't want to see her vag..... okay buddy. Sure sure. Again there is no suggestion there, it's you reading into a line because it's what you want it to mean. In reality, there's no suggestion there actually by her. She's made no promises to you or anyone else, YOU just don't like it. Guess what? No one here cares what a baby doesn't like.
Yeah, got it, cry baby. You can throw out all the names you like. I know I'm right. There is a suggestion there. Will undress when she feels good enough is a suggestion she will undress when she feels good enough. How do you feel good enough on a site that gives you tokens? You get a lot of tokens.

Yeah, got it, cry baby. You can throw out all the names you like. I know I'm right. There is a suggestion there. Will undress when she feels good enough is a suggestion she will undress when she feels good enough. How do you feel good enough on a site that gives you tokens? You get a lot of tokens.
Your assumptions are showing again.

Reactions: DearestVixen
Smart way to make money? Yet you admit it's dishonest/sketchy. That says something about your character. So all those people out there being dishonest to other people is just a smart way to make money?
Honestly, yes. Multi-level marketing is dishonest and sketchy, and it is a smart way to make money (if you’re at the top). Praying on dumb people is a smart way to make money. Saying that doesn’t mean I think it’s ethical or a good thing. If it wasn’t a smart way to make money, she wouldn’t be making bank right now.

That said, I do think it’s a good thing you tipped her, because it resulted in this great thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.