AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ehotlovea. Scamming tokens from other cam models and users.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s a smart way to make money, still seems a little dishonest/sketchy though. But props to her for making bank off of it. She’s got the right look for her hustle and I’m jealous I couldn’t pull it off, haha.

She's obviously catering to a findom/brat/princess fetish. It's so funny to me when people happen upon a room with a fetish and act like the sky is falling because they expect tits and ass. It ain't your thing. Keep moving. Doesn't mean anyone is scamming or being scammed. It's bizarre how quick men are to label themselves and other men victims when faced with sex work. Those people dropping tokens and getting denied are getting off on it. You're not entitled to anything you think their money has bought you witness to.

She's obviously catering to a findom/brat/princess fetish. It's so funny to me when people happen upon a room with a fetish and act like the sky is falling because they expect tits and ass. It ain't your thing. Keep moving. Doesn't mean anyone is scamming or being scammed. It's bizarre how quick men are to label themselves and other men victims when faced with sex work. Those people dropping tokens and getting denied are getting off on it. You're not entitled to anything you think their money has bought you witness to.
I think you just nailed the issue right there. Too many members expect every model to behave how they want and do what they're told. There's a reason for over 1,200 models on MFC, everyone wants something different. Get over it you dominant egomaniacs!

I've been in this girl's room and yeah, I'm jealous. Not because i think she's taking tokens that should rightfully be mine or any other model's. Instead I'm like "She's cute as shit and she's not even doing anything and she's raking it in." Well done that girl. Well done.

I'd completely agree if she wouldn't ban people, even when they tipped really, really good for even polite remarks.

Jerryboberry, was just a wild guess that maybe something else happened. I saw her room on the front page and that i always saw her in the same position all the time made me curious on what was happening there.

I might go tip her tokens and tell her it's to buy some nice fancy drink to wash down all the saltyness the dudes are throwing at her. But she's Russian and I'm not sure about her English levels so maybe she won't get it.

Is there an equivalent Russian phrase I can use?

I wonder if I can even remember my CB login.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I think it’s a smart way to make money, still seems a little dishonest/sketchy though. But props to her for making bank off of it. She’s got the right look for her hustle and I’m jealous I couldn’t pull it off, haha.
Smart way to make money? Yet you admit it's dishonest/sketchy. That says something about your character. So all those people out there being dishonest to other people is just a smart way to make money?

Smart way to make money? Yet you admit it's dishonest/sketchy. That says something about your character. So all those people out there being dishonest to other people is just a smart way to make money?
Did you even tip her? Kind of hard to take you seriously if you didn't.

If you want tangible reciprocation from a cam model, maybe tip for something tangible? She's not promising videos or even specific goals. Hoping that you'll get something concrete out of a vague insinuated promise is silly.

You want a cumshow? Tip a model who specifically promises a cumshow at X amount of tokens. You want videos? Tip for a video. It's hard to be mad at a girl who's not actually breaking promises. And no, she's not "stealing" from the rest of us. That's fucking asinine. If you're upset she's not meeting your internal, biased expectation of what a naked goal should be, then go tip another model who's more specific. For all you know, maybe she has a secret goal until cumshow, and you just haven't hit it yet. Go try. :)

Yeah, because we should admire the dishonest people of the world. That will certainly make it a better place.
She isn't being dishonest at all. She never ever said tipping her a certain amount would get her to do certain things. Don't like what she does? Don't watch her then.

I'd completely agree if she wouldn't ban people, even when they tipped really, really good for even polite remarks.

Jerryboberry, was just a wild guess that maybe something else happened. I saw her room on the front page and that i always saw her in the same position all the time made me curious on what was happening there.
Its her room though. She can ban whoever she wants really. No one is being forced to watch her or tip her.

How was she being dishonest? She was saying she will get naked when she feels like it. It's pretty entitled to think someone should get naked for you because you gave them money. Sorry you got hustled and butt hurt. Just ask before you mindlessly tip before you do so.

But you really failed with this thread. Tried to blast her and got models and members giving her a standing ovation and defending her. Probably directed a lot of paying traffic to her room. I want to fucking tip her because OMG LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS! I just want to make her smile.

If you don't get the ignore fetish then I get where you are coming from, but you are wrong here. Banning them is their ultimate get off to it all. It's extreme ignore. Not your cup of tea, but it is for some out there. Many will come back under another account and tip even more to have it happen all over again, on purpose.

So where is the scam? she doesn't promise anything does she?, and how is she scamming other models, just that she is getting the tokens other models might have had?

Sounds a bit like a rant from someone who did't get what they wanted
Really? It doesn't sound like a scam? Ok, for one she does make two promises. Will squirt when I feel good enough and Will undress when I feel good enough IS a promise. The word 'when' implies that at some point she will feel good enough. If she said 'IF I feel good enough' then that would be different. It is heavily suggested that feeling good enough means getting enough tokens. What she never tells you is she NEVER feels good enough. That is plain dishonest/deceptive. Let's not play dumb and pretend she doesn't know what she is doing. She is wording it so to make users think they will get at least something/anything in return other than a "Thank you" I'm not the only one that think like this. Yes, she is getting tokens that other models DESERVE. Oh and when she does a private cam, it's just a recording that is played. Is that dishonest enough for you?

It is heavily suggested that feeling good enough means getting enough tokens.
And if she hasn't stated what "enough" means to her, then you have no leg to stand on.

Will squirt when I feel good enough and Will undress when I feel good enough IS a promise.

...and she didn't feel good enough. End of story. There is no suggestion attached to it by her, only by you. That's your problem, not hers. If she never feels up to it then she doesn't. It's not your body, you don't own her or what she does with it, she owes you nothing. She knows what she is doing, and there's nothing wrong with it, YOU just don't like it and wanna throw a baby tantrum over it. Fools can always find another fool to agree with them, grow up. No one deserves anything, tips are a gift. Period.

Really? It doesn't sound like a scam? Ok, for one she does make two promises. Will squirt when I feel good enough and Will undress when I feel good enough IS a promise. The word 'when' implies that at some point she will feel good enough. If she said 'IF I feel good enough' then that would be different. It is heavily suggested that feeling good enough means getting enough tokens. What she never tells you is she NEVER feels good enough. That is plain dishonest/deceptive. Let's not play dumb and pretend she doesn't know what she is doing. She is wording it so to make users think they will get at least something/anything in return other than a "Thank you" I'm not the only one that think like this. Yes, she is getting tokens that other models DESERVE. Oh and when she does a private cam, it's just a recording that is played. Is that dishonest enough for you?
Then stop fucking watching her dude. She never said when she would do anything and therefore is not scamming.

How was she being dishonest? She was saying she will get naked when she feels like it. It's pretty entitled to think someone should get naked for you because you gave them money. Sorry you got hustled and butt hurt. Just ask before you mindlessly tip before you do so.

But you really failed with this thread. Tried to blast her and got models and members giving her a standing ovation and defending her. Probably directed a lot of paying traffic to her room. I want to fucking tip her because OMG LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS! I just want to make her smile.
So you are saying that saying you will squirt and undress when you feel good enough but never feel good enough is perfectly an ok? It's strange when people say that a user who gets a heavy suggestion that a model will squirt and undress when she receives enough tokens is being entitled. You honestly don't think in any way that this model is being dishonest? She plays recordings in her private cam. Is that dishonest?

Status
Not open for further replies.