AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about a man/woman (tipper) being smart or dumb though.
I will tip a woman something just because "why not" - I am able to be kind at that point, I have the money/tokens, so why not? It's no worse than gambling, buying alcohol, drugs or other stuff around your house/office that you may never use. At least this way it contributes (mostly) towards something useful: such as a model's rent/food etc.

Edit:
I have always had that dream scenario where I am a multi-millionaire from being lucky on the lotto/lottery, and thought would I, or how much would I spend on cam sites still... and yes I would and I would definitely get carried away with it sometimes. But it'd be money I have and "can waste".
No luck yet though ladies, I am still poor as fuck! sorry haha

Yeah, I noticed that you've had some problems with models and weren't so lucky at finding a sane ones during your time on MFC. I'm really sorry.
The only thing I can add to cheer you up is... fortunately, you aren't as dissatisfied with your experience as *that dude A.K.A. "10/10 body" A.K.A. "anal is shit", A.K.A. "cats and dogs piss me off"* seems to be.
Btw, I kinda miss him and look forward to new amazing observations and bold statements :giggle:

Thanks. :) But, I honestly had far more positive outcomes and experiences with models than I ever did negative. Especially since most of the models I visited I was a regular in their room for months or years. It was just those few that really struck a nerve (I think it was token envy, kind of like we've been discussing). Hopefully in the majority of my posts it's been clear that I did enjoy my time there, and am thankful for the time I did get to spend with some great models.

If it had been far more negative than positive in the first couple of visitis, I'd have never stuck around. I think the only time I've really made a negative comment towards MFC was regarding the worthless rewards points.

Charleigh?
I was thinking cbmodel777 was the most recent iteration
Yeah I think cbdmodel777 was Charleigh

Honestly, it would not surprise me one bit if this new person is also Charleigh. Especially with how they started off that gross post with how peeing on cam is breaking laws. If I remember correctly, peeing on cam being totally legal (just something that payment processors don't allow on certain sites) was one of the things I had to correct her on which was what led to her having that initial freak out.

If it is her, just.... yiiiiiikes.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Honestly, it would not surprise me one bit if this new person is also Charleigh. Especially with how they started off that gross post with how peeing on cam is breaking laws. If I remember correctly, peeing on cam being totally legal (just something that payment processors don't allow on certain sites) was one of the things I had to correct her on which was what led to her having that initial freak out.

If it is her, just.... yiiiiiikes.
Yeah who knows.

Guys stop reporting the thread please.

A little off topic, but whenever anyone mentions the past member Charleigh, it immediately brings Charlie the Unicorn to my mind. I didn't know that person, and didn't interact with them/ have no clue what happened. It's just the similar name. If anyone else likes dark humor, you might find it funny also :)

If I want to have a good laugh I keep coming back to this thread. :p

For some reason I have this scenario playing out in my head that it is ehotlovea herself (or whatever her name is) typing all the crap against herself just to troll people :D

The cartoon she added to her profile shows she does have a sense of humor... I noticed stripchat bans interactive toy scams, so there is an alternative for those of us who see a problem with how poor Alice and chaturbate are making money

A little off topic, but whenever anyone mentions the past member Charleigh,..

I had to Google the name..... and had a good laugh

Charleigh is a super-duper fancy-pants Americanized variation of Charlie, a gender-neutral nickname for either Charles or Charlotte (and their derivatives). The English Charles ultimately developed from the German Karl, a name which referred to a “free man” (although not one of nobility).

previous member (model?)

Oh Lord, reminds me of my ex. bet 1000 € she's a woman, Force, so a cam model. For some unknow reasons women get big mad, like big big mad, if you spend more with your current gf/another woman. I mean, that's great, good to know you still keep tabs. I'll make sure to double my expenses. Stay big mad. /s

Last edited:
By the way, banned last person because their message (which got caught by our initiation/moderation system) was total shit talk with no substance. They HAVE since tried to sign up again with a different username. Still not positive it wasn't the member we thought it may be, but who fkn knows.

Well, for once, I'm not being sarcastic, but really, damn, who knew there was so much drama in the cam world! I mean, I love drama, drama is my life but it's really a bit too much here.

I wore an ohmibod before. I can tell when someone isn't wearing it. It's quite bulgy and has sharp edges, let alone the reaction times.

A quick google of "ehotlovea fake" interestingly brings up many forums or pages of comments from other sites. It's very interesting to see, I've never see a streamer called out for scamming by so many different people, it's interesting and kinda funny to read of the comments on those other sites, especially since they are not manned by another streamer, so all the comments are left there and people who speak out aren't banned from commenting, like this forum seems to be riddled with. The comments on other pages are so interesting because they are not censored. This forum is so one-sided, I much prefer reading the sites that allow free speech.

This forum is so one-sided, I much prefer reading the sites that allow free speech.
Then please leave. No point in having an account on a forum that you do not appreciate.

This forum is so one-sided, I much prefer reading the sites that allow free speech.

I love free speech too bb. But free speech doesn't mean the toxicity should be tolerated. They are free to say what they want, and Amber is rightfully free to ban them from her forum that she owns.

I love free speech too bb. But free speech doesn't mean the toxicity should be tolerated.

I practice discretion. I know there are some on here that will jump down your throat at any chance they can get regardless of anything you say. So I do my best not to give them that opportunity. :)

Also.... That Ignore button comes in handy. :D

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
banned from commenting, like this forum seems to be riddled with.
Oh and on this... I mean I'm assuming you're the same person that I banned for making this comment, that of course I deleted before it went public because it does NOTHING to promote discussion on the topic and its only purpose is to trash talk. I'll show it here for effect so that my intentions are understood properly:

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.19.35 AM.png

@AmberCutie

Is your forum not setup to automatically ban/deny new user signups from specific IP's and IP ranges? As well as not allowing signups from VPN addresses?
It is but as we all know there are ways around it. The initiation period in which I manually approve new members' posts helps keep things friendlier.

However, can't ban all VPNs since a LOT of adult models will only browse/post on one.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Well, drama spice up a bit your life but if it's like full on psycho mode it makes everybody looks bad and sort of like stuck in an elementary school mentality. Just my 2 cents.
What's next? Adult camsites publishing gossip mags where models and camsite members will read how CallMeBigDaddy got big mad this month because GoldenGlitterKitty is alway in pvt with others but him? And the reason is she found out he bought all the clips from MagicKitten4u who dumped her mod/bf for him?

That means they're dating offline and in the next edition there'll be pictures of them chilling on a beach in the Med, drinking wine and eating fruits before running into the sunset. And omg she's topless! Glad we are bit of eccentric but sane people here. My apologies to CallMeBigDaddy, GoldenGlitterKitty, and MagicKitten4u, if they exist. Just names I made up.

Well, drama spice up a bit your life but if it's like full on psycho mode it makes everybody looks bad and sort of like stuck in an elementary school mentality. Just my 2 cents.
What's next? Adult camsites publishing gossip mags where models and camsite members will read how CallMeBigDaddy got big mad this month because GoldenGlitterKitty is alway in pvt with others but him? And the reason is she found out he bought all the clips from MagicKitten4u who dumped her mod/bf for him?

That means they're dating offline and in the next edition there'll be pictures of them chilling on a beach in the Med, drinking wine and eating fruits before running into the sunset. And omg she's topless! Glad we are bit of eccentric but sane people here. My apologies to CallMeBigDaddy, GoldenGlitterKitty, and MagicKitten4u, if they exist. Just names I made up.
And in other news, Footlong and Ramrod69 have decided to move into a new place together. Shockingly SissyBitchInLeather, has been arrested again for attempting to steal CandyApples72's panties. In his defense, the local Macy's was out of his preferred size, in satin.

LOL. Sorry too much coffee and too little sleep, up too late working :) Super goofy mood.

Days2010logo.jpg

Yes, I'm very serious. It represents the entirety of my opinion about her.

And how many languages do you speak fluently if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.