AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Either I'm Stupid Or

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Chaturbate removed the minimum token balance required to start a private show? What in the actual fuck?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I might also be stupid..

isn't the minimum "token price of privates" x "minimum time" or was there something else??

if they removed this, then YES they are insane..

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
The user had to prove they had enough tokens to take the private at the rate the model was offering and now it's gone.

I looked because I just had a user harass the shit out of me for not taking his private request when I knew he had less tokens than the amount I was asking. This is wrong. Put it back. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
The user had to prove they had enough tokens to take the private at the rate the model was offering and now it's gone.

I looked because I just had a user harass the shit out of me for not taking his private request when I knew he had less tokens than the amount I was asking. This is wrong. Put it back. @punker barbie
So the software no longer checks that the user has at least the per min token rate x the minimum show duration? That's crazy dumb if so.......

Upvote 0
So the software no longer checks that the user has at least per min token rate x the minimum show duration? That's crazy dumb if so.......
Correct. There used to be a field to say you had to have [x] tokens to initiate private, it was a drop down after the rate/minute requirement. I had mine set to 1000. This guy had 200 tokens trying to initiate private a rate of more than 60 tokens a minute and the site allowed him to click private.

@pbonACF

Upvote 0
Correct. There used to be a field to say you had to have [x] tokens to initiate private, it was a drop down after the rate/minute requirement. I had mine set to 1000. This guy had 200 tokens trying to initiate private a rate of more than 60 tokens a minute and the site allowed him to click private.

@pbonACF
I always assumed that you had to have the minimum amount to cover the minimum private length 🤔Terrible change if that isn't the case...

Upvote 0
Only ones losing out on this will be the models themselves. I do think CB will just end the private when token balance reaches zero regardless of minimum time.

Now all the "1 minute men" will be happy since they all look for that cheap private which this would provide.

I just hope all models now set their settings to sort users by tokens instead of color

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
thats correct the minimum is the per minute rate x minimum minutes. That setting was annoying users, I don't remember exactly how the information was presented but I remember several times I purchased tokens thinking I was going to start a private and then got surprised after trying to initiate it. It wasn't presented in the initial prompt or something I don't remember its been a while. If they bring it back it has to be a part of the initial information presented because otherwise its an annoyance to first time token purchasers and that typically leads to increased chargebacks.

Upvote 0
My private is 120 per minute with a 10-minute minimum. I just tried to take myself to pvt with my secondary account that has a low token balance. I wasn't allowed to do so.View attachment 99639
He had less than 600 tokens and I had just over 550 tokens at the moment but he was able to initiate the private, which I denied. I'll ask a couple of people to try tonight to replicate. Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: AnaBee
Upvote 0
Is it possible the user list was inaccurate? Usually updates fairly quickly when they buy tokens.

I can deal with the minimum token  balance field being removed if the message seen above pops up when they ddn't have enough to go the full 10. But I liked it because I require tips on top of my per minute rate and I had the balance set at 3000.

Stop taking things away from models that help their bottom line. I don't care how annoyed you were. It didn't create the panic removing it for me created.

Could have come to this forum and I don't know. Asked us!

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
OKay, can confirm anyone without the required tokens for the private show are blocked with a message. Have put in a suggestion that models get a section to add a note about additional tokens expected during the show. I doubt I'll get it but never asking always means a no!

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0