AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Electric razors?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberblaze

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2015
The internet
Twitter Username
@Emberblazexxx
Streamate Username
Emberblazexxx
Can someone recommend me a badass electric razor?

Max Price 200 bucks.

Something that doesn't have that stupid foil type head. Those razors never work for me because my leg hair is pretty fine and won't actually go into the stupid little holes in the foil guard.

Safe to use in the shower would be cool and it doesn't need to be a bullshit pink ladies razor.

Ideally I'd use this on my pussy too so the ability to handle both fine and coarse hair is great.

Max Price 200 bucks.

Something that doesn't have that stupid foil type head. Those razors never work for me because my leg hair is pretty fine and won't actually go into the stupid little holes in the foil guard.

Safe to use in the shower would be cool and it doesn't need to be a bullshit pink ladies razor.

Ideally I'd use this on my pussy too so the ability to handle both fine and coarse hair is great.

I know one of the models i help is using a ipl philips lumea prestige light razor and she is really happy with it you could look in that too

I know you said no foil buuuuuuuuut, I heart this lil guy real good. The combo foil head does a great job on fine stuff and peach fuzz while the trimmer side is rad for leaving a lil length.
71nzgdxykSL._SY679_.jpg
http://a.co/flDUBoV

*snarls at the foil head*

I like you @Shhhamrock but your razor needs to leave this thread.

I've seriously tried like 10 different foil razors in my life and all of them have been failures for me.

*Shows your razor the door*
BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE FOIL *clings to doorframe*
It’s got a little row of minirazor goodness to each side of the foil that does the work. It cuts down my super fine fuzz hair no probs.

F2E305AE-CD48-45B6-9E6D-C851F80F180E.jpeg

Max Price 200 bucks.

Why the mandate for electric? Also you're issue from what you're explaining is hair positioning into the razor to cut correctly. What shave gel or lotion do you use? I think it's not the razor but maybe a change in your shaving gel product might get you better results with what you already use.

Why the mandate for electric? Also you're issue from what you're explaining is hair positioning into the razor to cut correctly. What shave gel or lotion do you use? I think it's not the razor but maybe a change in your shaving gel product might get you better results with what you already use.

I have a skin condition. I assure you I have tried everything. An electric razor is my best option.

BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE FOIL *clings to doorframe*
It’s got a little row of minirazor goodness to each side of the foil that does the work. It cuts down my super fine fuzz hair no probs.

View attachment 75763

*pushes your razor towards the door*
I don't like that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.