AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Elementary School Shooting In Connecticut

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
did you know there was another mass shooting earlier in the week? I notice there was no mention or thread started here about it. Why? Because only 2 people died? What body count is needed for the same outrage and news coverage?

The media didn't go apeshit covering that because the shooter was stopped by a CCW holder and when the coward saw he was being targeted he offed himself, but you will never see it on the liberal gun grabbing news companies like CNN or MSNBC!

According to your video the CCW holder hid in a store and did nothing as the gunman tried to clear a jam in his gun. As soon as his gun was working the gunman killed himself. I would not be using that story to inspire people to see your viewpoint.

Thank goodness I'm not you. Take it however you want. If you want to believe the coward offed himself because he suddenly grew a conscious and felt guilty, continue to live in la la land for all I care.

"As I was going down to pull, I saw someone in the back of the Charlotte move, and I knew if I fired and missed, I could hit them," he said.
Meli took cover inside a nearby store. He never pulled the trigger. He stands by that decision.
"I'm not beating myself up cause I didn't shoot him," said Meli. "I know after he saw me, I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-a ... 93571.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-b ... en?cid=rss

See if you read what you just posted the CCW holder did not do anything thing except hide. I think the gunman killed himself, because he was crazy. Crazy people do that sometimes.

I guess he should have shot although he could have hit an innocent bystander according to you. The fact he pointed a loaded weapon at the coward, which the coward saw, had no influence on him whatsoever. He just shot himself for no other reason than he's crazy. Ya right. Believe whatever you want.

And lets not forget that the Sandy Hook shooter realized first responders had arrived on scene, he offed himself, too. These cowards tend to do that once they realize their time is up. The sooner someone points a weapon in their face, the sooner their madness ends.

Bocefish said:
I guess he should have shot although he could have hit an innocent bystander according to you. The fact he pointed a loaded weapon at the coward, which the coward saw, had no influence on him whatsoever. He just shot himself for no other reason than he's crazy. Ya right. Believe whatever you want.

He could have kneeled and fired at an upward trajectory, especially since the gunman had a malfunctioning gun. Also why would the gunman kill himself because someone pointed a gun at him then ran away and hid in a store?

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

He could have kneeled and fired at an upward trajectory, especially since the gunman had a malfunctioning gun. Also why would the gunman kill himself because someone pointed a gun at him then ran away and hid in a store?

He didn't move toward or draw on the coward until after the third shot and the coward didn't point the weapon at anyone else once he knew he was targeted, so there was no immediate reason to fire on him. But you probably didn't think of that since you're so hung up on trying to say the hero was just hiding. The CCW holder probably saved at least a few lives simply by pointing his weapon at the coward.

Bocefish said:
He didn't move toward or draw on the coward until after the third shot and the coward didn't point the weapon at anyone else once he knew he was targeted, so there was no immediate reason to fire on him. But you probably didn't think of that since you're so hung up on trying to say the hero was just hiding.

So in your special world there is no reason to fire on an armed man who has been trying to kill people in a crowded mall. Your hero did nothing, but hide in a store. The internet is full of heroic CCW holders, but this is not one of them.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
He didn't move toward or draw on the coward until after the third shot and the coward didn't point the weapon at anyone else once he knew he was targeted, so there was no immediate reason to fire on him. But you probably didn't think of that since you're so hung up on trying to say the hero was just hiding.

So in your special world there is no reason to fire on an armed man who has been trying to kill people in a crowded mall. Your hero did nothing, but hide in a store. The internet is full of heroic CCW holders, but this is not one of them.

If he fired on the coward when there was no immediate threat, he could be facing charges. When you're in his situation or otherwise experienced, you can then have some credibility to criticize the guy who saved lives. Until then, you just sound like a little troll arguing for the sake of argument. Either that or you're an idiot.

Bocefish said:
If he fired on the coward when there was no immediate threat, he could be facing charges. When you're in his situation or otherwise experienced, you can then have some credibility to criticize the guy who saved lives. Until then, you just sound like a little troll arguing for the sake of argument. Either that or you're an idiot.

Your own video has the man saying what he did. He hid behind a pillar, stepped out to point his gun at the gunman who already killed and injured people, and then left to hide in a store after doing nothing. You are the one claiming the gunman was so terrified of being shot that he killed himself. It is much more likely he was just a crazy bastard who decided to kill himself.

All he had to do was fire from a prone or kneeling position through the man's head. If he missed the ceiling would have stopped the round, and if he hit the head that would have decelerated the round. Didn't you defend Zimmerman for killing an unarmed teenager? So why are in here saying there was no reason to fire on the armed crazy man?

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Your own video has the man saying what he did. He hid behind a pillar, stepped out to point his gun at the gunman who already killed and injured people, and then left to hide in a store after doing nothing. You are the one claiming the gunman was so terrified of being shot that he killed himself. It is much more likely he was just a crazy bastard who decided to kill himself.

All he had to do was fire from a prone or kneeling position through the man's head. If he missed the ceiling would have stopped the round, and if he hit the head that would have decelerated the round. Didn't you defend Zimmerman for killing an unarmed teenager? So why are in here saying there was no reason to fire on the armed crazy man?

The Zimmerman case is a totally different scenario genius.

Did it ever occur to you he left from the pillar position to take cover in the store in order to get another angle, and/or get a better, closer shot? BTW, taking cover does NOT mean hiding. As it turns out, there was no need to fire. The mere action of letting the coward know he had a gun pointed at him was enough. Your la la land assumption he just gave up and shot himself because he was crazy is a fantasy dreamed up in your own mind.

Bocefish said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

The Zimmerman case is a totally different scenario genius.

Did it ever occur to you he left from the pillar position to take cover in the store in order to get another angle, and/or get a better, closer shot? BTW, taking cover does NOT mean hiding. As it turns out, there was no need to fire. The mere action of letting the coward know he had a gun pointed at him was enough. Your la la land assumption he just gave up and shot himself because he was crazy is a fantasy dreamed up in your own mind.

I understand now. You like to make up fantasies in your head and pretend they are based on something other than your imagination. In that case please carry on, I am sorry for pointing out your hero did nothing but "take cover". I have no idea why his heroic "taking of cover" is not all over every news source.

What happened to the real discussion? I've seen better back-and-forth from apes flinging feces at the zoo.

What happened to the real discussion? I've seen better back-and-forth from apes flinging feces at the zoo.

It's too hard, and is over too quick. This is much more fun :p

Red7227 said:
LadyLuna said:
All very well and good, until you get the guy who's been picking locks since he was 10. Locking the windows doesn't do much good against a baseball bat, unless you happen to have windows that take that into account. If you live in an apartment, good luck with that!

So buy a decent lock that can't be picked and laugh at the guy climbing through the window over the broken glass edging. We clearly have a far less motivated set of burglars compared to the US.

There's no such thing as a lock that can't be picked, though. Some are more difficult than others, but every lock can be picked.

Or destroyed.

Even if you have an expensive electronic lock on a door, for example, all it takes is a can of freon, small hammer and a screwdriver to break it. So, now you're not only still getting broken in to, but you're also out all the extra money you thought the fancy expensive lock would bring in protection. Same for conventional key locks. Why bother spending minutes picking a lock, when in about 30 seconds you can destroy it?

The best deterrents, in suburban areas, are alarm systems with signs saying the house is alarmed, big dogs, or signs letting burglars know they'll be shot. In cities, you have fewer options for deterrents.

We may have more motivated criminals than Australia. But it doesn't take very much motivation at all to look for an alarm sign, or a trespassers will be shot sign. And once they hear a dog barking, they often move to another house.

Reactions: LadyLuna
From daily thoughts, image because it ain't linkin' properleeee.
pxUO2.jpg

UncleThursday said:
The best deterrents, in suburban areas, are alarm systems with signs saying the house is alarmed, big dogs, or signs letting burglars know they'll be shot. In cities, you have fewer options for deterrents.

We may have more motivated criminals than Australia. But it doesn't take very much motivation at all to look for an alarm sign, or a trespassers will be shot sign. And once they hear a dog barking, they often move to another house.

Yup, all true, however we in the gunless part of the world don't seem to live in paranoia and fear like you do in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Red7227 said:
UncleThursday said:

Yup, all true, however we in the gunless part of the world don't seem to live in paranoia and fear like you do in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
You better defend your ignoring of Ambahs post before all hell fire is released upon your ass. :lol:

Reactions: SatanJonez
I don't know what a Slow Loris is.

But yes, if this thread has taught me anything at all it's nothing is ever gonna be solved by the whole "guns are bad/guns are great" internet forum "debate". So I'm all for more Ikea monkey and sloth talk :thumbleft: (and slow lorises [lori?] whatever the fudge they are :-D)

mynameisbob84 said:

But yes, if this thread has taught me anything at all it's nothing is ever gonna be solved by the whole "guns are bad/guns are great" internet forum "debate". So I'm all for more Ikea monkey and sloth talk :thumbleft: (and slow lorises [lori?] whatever the fudge they are :-D)

Kind of sad because I believe they are an endangers species & people keep trying to keep them as pets. Still adorable though.

FrankieChemical said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Kind of sad because I believe they are an endangers species & people keep trying to keep them as pets. Still adorable though.

I definitely squee'd :-D

Mirra said:
mynameisbob84 said:
FrankieChemical said:

You had the Dude as your avatar here for so long, my mind tries to imagine him sqeeing when you say that. It's a bit odd.

I reckon the Dude squee'd. Such is The Dude's cool exterior though, that you'd never realise it was happening, even if he was stood right next to you :)

FrankieChemical said:
mynameisbob84 said:

What if someone kept a bunch of them as pets for breeding purposes? That would be awesome!

LadyLuna said:
FrankieChemical said:
mynameisbob84 said:

What if someone kept a bunch of them as pets for breeding purposes? That would be awesome!

The only way I could see that working out was if it was a set of trained professionals in a controlled environment. Sorry to be a downer while talking about such cutie patootie animals, but yeah. >_>

Reactions: LadyLuna
mynameisbob84 said:
Mirra said:
mynameisbob84 said:
FrankieChemical said:

You had the Dude as your avatar here for so long, my mind tries to imagine him sqeeing when you say that. It's a bit odd.

I reckon the Dude squee'd. Such is The Dude's cool exterior though, that you'd never realise it was happening, even if he was stood right next to you :)

tumblr_mdxdsaoHLj1rxqfipo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.