AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emergency Resources Fund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrincessLuxy

Cam Model
Nov 11, 2012
theprincessluxy.com
Twitter Username
@luxyreid
Streamate Username
LuxyReid
Hi all,

ACF is a really wonderful community and it should be a safe place for everyone. For those that did not know we have a great support system among the girls here and we have recently developed a network that offers help to our fellow sisters that may be in high risk emergency situations. In addition to this network we have started an emergency fund to help out with costs of transportation, plane tickets, food, etc. for those that need monetary assistance in getting to a safe place.

By contributing to this ACF emergency reserve, you could be changing a beloved model's life forever for the better!! Any donation is appreciated, big or small, and as often as you would like. Every little bit helps.

The official e-mail of the emergency fund is ACFemergencyfunds@gmail.com. You can send giftrockets there and I will be keeping a list of all donors with amount contributed. I will be posting regularly to update everybody on how much we have saved and available at all times.

*****Since I just created this official e-mail today, the google wallet card has not arrived yet. We currently have a situation that is urgent and so we have been using my personal GW account to store funds until the official card arrives and can become active. Until that happens, if you would like to help out, please send giftrocket contributions to luxyreid@gmail.com. We currently have a collective $275 out of the $1000 that is needed to help out one of our own. Any excess will be transferred to the official card for future situations.

Also, since this is the public part of the forum, please try to keep any personal details of any of the models private.

Thank you for your time and I hope we can all come together for a good cause!

Last edited:
The support of this community IS amazing. Every lady that is helping out in any way is AMAZING!! I can't film until Friday @Luxy Reid due to my daughter coming home but I can get you video's by the weekend for the fund.

The support of this community IS amazing. Every lady that is helping out in any way is AMAZING!! I can't film until Friday @Luxy Reid due to my daughter coming home but I can get you video's by the weekend for the fund.
Sure! That's fine, it is going to take a little bit for both my profiles to become approved anyway (I need to get a personal PBG first to even see how this website works...and then I will ask them if I can open another collaborative-type one). So PBG fund is in the works.

Also!

Current list of Contributors:

6/28/2015 Luxy Reid $100
6/28/2015 Miss Hannelore $50
6/28/2015 Trin $25
6/29/2015 Lori Ames $50
6/29/2015 Scott $50
6/30/2015 Lily Evans $100
6/30/2015 Biancabaker $50
6/30/2015 Vera Price $15

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

I know it's tacky keeping the dollar amount next to the names but it's the only way we have right now to ensure the money is all accounted for lol.

Everyone who has donated is fabulous! Thank you!

I know it's tacky keeping the dollar amount next to the names but it's the only way we have right now to ensure the money is all accounted for lol.

Can people choose to make an anonymous contribution? Not all of us might want to advertise if/how much we choose to donate.

Can people choose to make an anonymous contribution? Not all of us might want to advertise if/how much we choose to donate.

Yeah, I forgot to mention if you would like to do anonymous contribution just leave a note that says you'd rather keep your identity private.

We hit our first goal!!! We are at $1090.
Contributions are still accepted to keep the fund replenished

6/29/2015 Rose $25
6/29/2015 MaddyLuxx $25
6/29/2015 Shawn $100
6/29/2015 Lorelei Rose $100
6/30/2015 DollParts $400

Thank you for making this come to fruition everyone!

*** edit: Oops I got some of the dates wrong. Contributions were donated between 6/28-6/30

You guys rock!!

As soon as Luxy gives the all clear that everything has cleared, we'll be booking tickets and stuff asap for the first lady who has contacted us. It just blows my mind that we're able to garner such a great support group for this and act quickly.

This is absolutely amazing!! I am so proud to be part of this forum (not that I wasn't before) but this absolutely blows my mind that everyone came together for someone we don't physically know and the $$ support is insanely amazing. I'm so happy she can get out of the situation she is in and will be safe.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay! I am so happy to hear this! :party:

Thanks @Luxy Reid for organizing all of this and making sure that this ACF Lady is going to get out of a bad situation! :D I hope we continue to be so successful in helping!

Oh, and of course thanks to everyone who contributed! I wish I could have done more than make a video (that I don't even think we ended up using yet)!! :D

Working full time at a YMCA, I found out that we have a national grant network for the exact same reasoning. Emergency relief.

The fact that a group of web cam models, something you would not think about on a regular basis, came together to develop a network like this blows my mind. It is a fantastic idea, and shows how people truly care for others. Everyone needs help at one point in their lives, so this is wonderful to see happen. I will definitely make sure I donate when I am able to.

In the meantime, I would be more than happy to provide help in other ways. If the project/network needs any assistance with a website or graphics, I could assist with that as I am a web developer and amateur graphics designer. If anyone who donates would like any profile help or graphics help I could assist with that. Otherwise, I will be sure to promote this on my social media accounts.

Excellent idea!

I'm Canadian and I would like to send in money can I use Giftly instead? It works the same way as GiftRocket and can be cashed out to a credit card. Canadians can't use GiftRocket.

Sure, we can try it. ( I hope it works because then we'll all have another form of payment for Canadians too!!)

Just an update, said cam lady IS safely in her new rendezvous point! :D

So thrilled!!

I can't think about how this group of people came together so quickly and kindly on this without getting all teary-eyed. I'm so very happy and proud to be a part of this community!!

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Hi members,

Thank you for all of your support. The money was used for tickets and the model that needed help arrived safely at her destination with
I hope my giftly went through...should I try again?

Yep! Just credited it.

Our fund now has $112.20

7/4/15 HyoriKim $100

Thank you!

Just curious to see if this fund remains active and would be interested to know if any other models have been assisted.

If I haven't updated in here then nothing new has happened. I had one girl say she needed help but I never heard anything back. Since last update we are still at $137.20!

• Helpful!
Reactions: pg240
Status
Not open for further replies.