AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Entire profile details disappeared

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willx

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2021
Toronto, Canada
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@willyumxxx
Streamate Username
willyumx
Chaturbate Username
willyumx
Hey guys, I'm having major issues with my SM profile for the last 3 days.
My SM profile has been completely cleared out.

All my details, stats, etc. are all missing, certain members (signed up, tipped and done pvt shows) can't private message me because the icon is missing, no videos, my 5 star rating is gone, tags disappeared, my comments are all incorrect and are showing for some girl named Savannah and how great her breasts and body are. I work hard to get feedback from all my admirers so it would be extremely disappointing to find out if they are all gone now.

I've tried reaching out to SM support and they keep giving me generic responses that are completely irrelevant to the problem. For example, I send them screenshots and because I'm a performer the display appears that I don't have a member account signed into (again, because I am a performer) and their response is that I need to register for an account. Completely irrelevant since I could see everything just fine days ago, and every other performer profile I visit loads and is working just fine.

Don't know if it's actually affecting my sales or reach to members or if it's just been a slow few days but it's getting frustrating and a bit concerning.
Is this just a problem on my end somehow? Can anyone confirm when visiting my profile that they are seeing the same thing.

Hope it's not against any rules - if so I apologize - but I attached a screenshot of what my profile now looks like, blank with irrelevant comments that change each time I refresh the page...
Has anyone experienced this? Any assistance and/or who I can contact in tech support that can actually look into this and correct the problem, much appreciated.

Attachments

• snapsht.JPG
    snapsht.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 11
Yikes! You are not the only performer I have seen talking about this issue, with the comments being replaced with comments from someone else's account, missing profile sections and tags, etc.! I don't have a solution for you, but perhaps it will make you feel better knowing you aren't alone experiencing this? I'm sorry, I hope they fix it for you soon. Try liz@streamate.com for assistance.

Reactions: willx
Upvote 0
Yikes! You are not the only performer I have seen talking about this issue, with the comments being replaced with comments from someone else's account, missing profile sections and tags, etc.! I don't have a solution for you, but perhaps it will make you feel better knowing you aren't alone experiencing this? I'm sorry, I hope they fix it for you soon. Try liz@streamate.com for assistance.
Thanks, I guess it helps a bit knowing I'm not alone.. Just really random and annoying and not sure at all if it has major effect on my reach to customers.
I did hear back from support who said they are going to transfer the inquiry to someone else, finally a real person who read my request so we'll see. I have thought about contacting Liz but I usually try with SM support first and if no luck then i'll start to bug her haha, I'm sure she gets enough as it is.

I've also received confirmation from my fans that on different sites that SM broadcasts too also see blank profiles or incorrect info, which I think is clearly affecting my reach unfortunately :(

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
I am also having this issue. I just emailed a screenshot to Liz. I will update with any info when I hear back (if there is any)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.28.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.28.33 PM.png
    985.4 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
I am also having this issue. I just emailed a screenshot to Liz. I will update with any info when I hear back (if there is any)
So i'm definitely not the only one.. Sorry to hear that you're in the same boat but keep me posted.
I plan on reaching out to Liz, i'm just waiting for someone else from tech support to get back to me first; will update as well...
It's really frustrating, have you noticed it have any impact in your customer reach/earnings by chance?

It's really annoying in my case because all the comments are from straight men towards female performers which is really awkward when viewing my blank profile and just seeing that..
I really hope they get this resolved, been this way since Sunday afternoon for me (currently Tuesday afternoon).

Upvote 0
So i'm definitely not the only one.. Sorry to hear that you're in the same boat but keep me posted.
I plan on reaching out to Liz, i'm just waiting for someone else from tech support to get back to me first; will update as well...
It's really frustrating, have you noticed it have any impact in your customer reach/earnings by chance?

It's really annoying in my case because all the comments are from straight men towards female performers which is really awkward when viewing my blank profile and just seeing that..
I really hope they get this resolved, been this way since Sunday afternoon for me (currently Tuesday afternoon).
Traffic was pretty slow for me yesterday, but I still did decently. I made what I would have normally made on a Monday, so I can't imagine it impacted it too much, but I also had just had a day where I did twice as much, so I'm wondering if I would have made more if my profile wasn't fucked up.

I'm not too worried about it. I imagine they will be able to fix it. What I'm most concerned about is my tags. I do femdom only and tags bring a lot clients to my room. If they are not showing up on my profile, but I can see them on my dash, am I showing up in the search for members? And because I do femdom only, most of the comments are extremely irrelevant.

Upvote 0
Traffic was pretty slow for me yesterday, but I still did decently. I made what I would have normally made on a Monday, so I can't imagine it impacted it too much, but I also had just had a day where I did twice as much, so I'm wondering if I would have made more if my profile wasn't fucked up.

I'm not too worried about it. I imagine they will be able to fix it. What I'm most concerned about is my tags. I do femdom only and tags bring a lot clients to my room. If they are not showing up on my profile, but I can see them on my dash, am I showing up in the search for members? And because I do femdom only, most of the comments are extremely irrelevant.
Same for me in terms of earnings for the most part, slower Monday but wondering the same if there would have been more potential..
I had several tags and know people use those to find me/their particular interests so it has been a concern. I also spend a lot of time with my customers and work on the feedback aspect (tags, comments, ratings) so I'm really hoping that all gets corrected to it's original state before this mess up.

I'm also hoping anyone that has left me comments since this mess started won't be completely lost.. *fingers crossed* for us both!

Upvote 0
Welp, keep staying tuned

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.21.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.21.15 PM.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
And right after I posted that I checked my profile and it seems to be back to normal

That's awesome, Liz is always a saviour! Thanks for looking into this as well @Finley - greatly appreciated, glad to hear yours is fixed also.
The only problem I have left now, and I don't know if you (or anyone else) experienced this is with the comment section.
I used to have 80+ comments, where as now i'm only showing for 25 that go back to June/2021.

I heard back from tech support of course after I noticed my profile was back to normal - their response was "can you send a screenshot of the error" 🙄
I responded back to say it's fixed but mentioned the comments still missing and only loading 25.
I also confirmed with some of my regulars who view me directly on SM and other sites that SM broadcasts on and they confirmed the profile is back to normal thankfully.. I would just like all my comments back since the feedback I find is important.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.