AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

epassporte , pls help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2010
hi , has anyone had not received their money from epassporte wallet?, My request was approved but since that 15 days passed and nothing, no reply too , no reply from walletrequest@ePassporte.com. at all. Do u have idea what to do in such case?how to get money? I have over 3 k there

The corporate email that I got from ePassporte is that they are continuing to have difficulties with the banks and lenders, and therefore the withdrawal process is running extremely slow since they had thousands of accounts. I got that email from them on October 13th, 2010.

It stated that they had problems with banks and with fraud charges.

Hopefully, ePassporte can pull out of this slump very quickly.

I am waiting since the 13th of September So over 1 month on 2 approved transfers ..I supplied them with everything ...I have had my last reaction from them 10 days ago .......and have not had a single reply on 6 mails from these fuck ups ..... Customer care ZERO
1 month to transfer money ? Mark my words the money is GONE ... and MR Malick will go to jail for a very long time !
They probably misused our money for his failed movie......

MilaMilanXXX said:
I am waiting since the 13th of September So over 1 month on 2 approved transfers ..I supplied them with everything ...I have had my last reaction from them 10 days ago .......and have not had a single reply on 6 mails from these fuck ups ..... Customer care ZERO
1 month to transfer money ? Mark my words the money is GONE ... and MR Malick will go to jail for a very long time !
They probably misused our money for his failed movie......

I agree with Mila, the money is gone.

I'm in the same situation, compounded by the fact that I've done websites for clients who have their money locked in their wallets like me - so I still had to pay my workers out of non-epassporte funds.

I'm so angry because I had planned to use the money to help someone special buy a car and get myself into a new apartment, now six months of work - gone. Hey Mila, we should at least ask for credits as producers in the failed movie, yeah? So mad. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.