AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ESP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
Has anyone of you ever felt like you may have ESP or other psychic abilities?
This past weekend I was thinking about my PC. It's 3 1/2 years old, it still performs off the charts, but I just had a feeling that it would be having problems soon. Tuesday morning I turn on my pc to "A disk read error occured" message! It is most likely my processor, but that is another topic for another day
2 years ago at work as a Nuclear Control Technician I was overseeing an oil draining job on a old washing machine used to wash the big yellow suits you see in the movies. I just had a really bad feeling that something was going to go wrong. Sure enough, when the drainage cap was removed, 2 gallons of oils squirted clear out of the work containment which resulted in not only a nuclear spill with potential human contamination but an evnvironmental biohazard spill too!
A couple years ago the Dallas Cowboys fired their place kicker midseason. I felt some bad juju from it and just knew it would come back to haunt them. In the playoffs, a bad snap to the place holder resulted in a failed extra point attempt that ended the cowboys season.
November 1994 I predicted the Houston Rockets would sweep the orlando Magic in the NBA finals 7 months before it happened!
3 times in the last 2 years I've correctly guessed the final Jeopardy question before the commercial and before the question was read based solely on the category!
In 7th grade history class we would play 1/2 of the class vs the other in trivia to practice the day before the test. The bell rang and it was down to me and one guy from the other team for the tiebreaker. Our teacher only got out the words "the pe....." when I buzzed in gave the right answer to the question!
2 years ago I had a series of numbers come to me in a dream and I have been playing them in the lottery ever since. I haven't won yet, but when I do I won't be completely shocked by it.
I don't have kids yet, but I've have multiple dreams in which I have twin daughters in them. That is not something I would necessarily wish upon myself either!
I have had some other really far fetched, but maybe possible dreams about past events and future ones but I am to embarassed to say what those are.

I would like to hear some similar coincidences that you all have encountered.

Freq said:
In 7th grade history class we would play 1/2 of the class vs the other in trivia to practice the day before the test. The bell rang and it was down to me and one guy from the other team for the tiebreaker. Our teacher only got out the words "the pe....." when I buzzed in gave the right answer to the question!

Just so that some of us don't stay up at night wondering what the history question could be, could you please state what it is?

Let's see... I suppose I've been able to just say random stuff like "Why hasn't there been a sequel to this game" and find out about a week later that a sequel is announced. Or maybe I can predict who the real bad guy is in some RPGs, and find out that the person really is the mastermind.

So let's see what else I can predict... I predict that someone on these forums will be caught speeding within the next while (two weeks, perhaps). So, if you want to prove me wrong, slow down!

Empathy (sharing emotions): sometimes, my emotions make others feel the same way, sometimes, I seem to pull the emotions out of others, and sometimes, I find myself bombarded by the emotions of everyone around me (hence my dislike of crowds)

Precognition: I'll have a dream without remembering it when I wake up. A couple months to a couple years later, an event will happen and I'll remember the dream- because it's happening. So far, always been very innocent. Not sure what it's about.

Aura: I can tell each person by their "presence". It's like I can feel their aura, the thing that most people sensitive to it see as a color around other people.

LadyLuna said:
Aura: I can tell each person by their "presence". It's like I can feel their aura, the thing that most people sensitive to it see as a color around other people.

I have almost the same thing, except I can hear it. Whenever someone walks into the room, or into the house, I know, because my ears have a very high pitched ringing (before they even open the door). It's kind of like clairaudience, I just don't hear voices.

I know when people are going to die, 1-3 days before they do. I just get a random thought in my head, like I imagine telling someone "Oh did you hear *insert name* died?". Then a few days later they're gone in real life.

Indigoxox said:
I know when people are going to die, 1-3 days before they do. I just get a random thought in my head, like I imagine telling someone "Oh did you hear *insert name* died?". Then a few days later they're gone in real life.

Ok if you ever get that thought about me, let me know so I can call a few people and let them know what I really think of them before I croak!

Status
Not open for further replies.