AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever been attracted to a member?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
turned on this guys cam the other night and omg...he was soooo cute. I kinda want to get to know him off site.

Thoughts on this?
Be careful. Sometimes a guy who seems like the nicest in the world has a dark side.

There are lots of really attractive members out there! I'm really not into online dating, though, even in my personal life (having been there & done that), so my thoughts don't usually jump to connecting with them outside of the camverse.

If you do decide to get to know him more, be discrete about it, yo. Other members might get jealous and come to resent him, while other members still might assume that "if she's willing to meet that guy, maybe she'll be willing to meet me!" and the last thing you want or need is a horde of horny doods camping out in your chat solely because they think there's a chance that their peen might get to explore the inner sanctums of your vag in real life.

turned on this guys cam the other night and omg...he was soooo cute. I kinda want to get to know him off site.

Thoughts on this?

What is it about him that makes you wanna get to know him off-site? Is it just because he's cute? Or have you had pleasant conversations with him as well?

Do you not live anywhere with attractive people and this is a rare sighting for you? Or did you assume cam members were unattractive?

I would like to say the vast majority of members I have seen are attractive in one way or another, although I am probably not a good judge of that loool.

Being attractive really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Assuming a member would want more than cam contact is an overstep just as them assuming we would want it.

I'm a cold bitch and I would rather have my bills paid then connect with a cute human. Cute humans are a dime a dozen, people who help me survive and give me compensation for entertainment not so much.

Do you not live anywhere with attractive people and this is a rare sighting for you? Or did you assume cam members were unattractive?

I would like to say the vast majority of members I have seen are attractive in one way or another, although I am probably not a good judge of that loool.

Being attractive really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Assuming a member would want more than cam contact is an overstep just as them assuming we would want it.

I'm a cold bitch and I would rather have my bills paid then connect with a cute human. Cute humans are a dime a dozen, people who help me survive and give me compensation for entertainment not so much.

Sheesh okkkk. No, not a rare sighting. ..i live in LA. Haha. Um i guess i was just shocked at how attracted i was to him. I'm not assuming anything. Im new at this so, yea i wasn't sure what I'd see on the other side of the cam.
Whatever, was just wondering

Even if attractive people may be a dime a dozen, online socializing presents ways to introduce oneself with those hotties when the real world doesn’t always give easy situations to start mingling with them. I can’t speak for @Holly27 when i say this, but for some us, it's difficult to befriend people in the real world, let alone finding someone attractive AND someone you can connect with. The internet provides that alternative along with the safe space that makes it more ideal (for some of us) as oppose to bar hopping and mingling with strangers.

Given this is from camming, it's super tricky with the needed precautions and possible dangers. The socializing part of this business is such a double edged sword.
I'm not trying to encourage Holly to pursue this fella. I’m only just saying….

I watch cams and get pretty attractive guys on a regular basis. And guys with big dicks. I don't know why these large dicked attractive men are on the site but I hope to see more of them!!!! The really cute ones make me blush and get all girly, and they seem to like that a lot. I definitely get more flirty and aroused with the hot guys. And I tell them that ;)

You said you're new? Me too. I'd say keep MFC customers at a distance until you've been on the site longer. I mean you should totally talk and cam and flirt with him....just make sure he pays for it. Even if you really like the guy, you should get to know him more before he starts getting special treatment. That way you won't wake up 6 months from now to a "hey hows it going I miss you" text from some guy you gave your # to for free when you were just starting out because he could dirty talk really well, but now you're like "wth it's been 5 months go awayyyy" yeah.

Interesting topic because I met a very attractive and intelligent man from camming. The first night we connected he paid for private to simply chat. 2 1/2 HOUR LONG CHAT. We connected on so many levels it was kind of unbelievable. This continued on for weeks until I finally decided to take it a bit further. Now we speak to each other everyday, whether it be by phone or skype. This guy takes a genuine interest in me and my well being. He has made it possible for me to travel home to visit my family, even paid for one of my classes. I like him ALOT. We have been communicating for a few months now and I feel very comfortable with him, who knows where the future will lead. I will add, however, this is rare even for normal online dating standards. Before I gave out too much info about myself I did a little research on him just to verify the things he told me (im a certified skip tracer, I can find out anything about anyone lol). One thing about life is you never know with whom or where you will find a real connection with someone. I say be open but extremely cautious. Trust your gut and use your brain before you allow your heart to get involved. This goes for online and offline dating as it is risky anyway you look at it.

A. Some attractive members are not so attractive...it's not hard for them to put a video of another man on there.

B. Even if they are attractive...and legit that person I would be very careful for various reasons. The more you let your guard down the more info you give someone. What will they do with that info? If you elect to not meet or start a relationship with them...they may decide to out you, harass you, stalk you. Etc.

C. It's easy to "romanticize" someone when your only contact is written word/video chat. They present the best version of themselves to you. It's easy to lie to you about their job, relationship status, life. It's easy to hide their bad qualities. Alcohol, cheating, meth. Etc.

D. If you are a new model now is the time to work a ton of hours and be laser focused. This could potentially derail you from that.

E. Now he may think it's great that you met through you camming. He may feel special that you picked him. If this goes further what then? Do you think he would be okay with you camming? Especially since he knows you break the wall and get to know members off site?

I'm not saying don't do it. As a lot of girls have met spouses and significant others camming...and there are A LOT OF great guys that come to cam sites. I am just saying be careful and think about what you are really risking.

There have been a few times when a guy has turned on his cam and I have had really embarrassing reactions because I feel they are "above my hotness level", haha!!

I have to remind myself that they are paying to watch ME, so I can't be that hideous. :) It is a major confidence booster when I can get out of my own head and accept this-- instead of the inner monologue of "oh my god he is so hot what is he doing here with me oh fuck i need to focus!"

@Holly27 just be careful and always trust your gut!!

I've got a huuuge crush on dude. We have lots of fun . I like it :)

Can it lead to a healthy relationship? If so then so what if you two met via a cam site. Someone once told me something that for whatever reason made sense (at least to me.) She asked what's the difference between meeting someone for the first time online vs meeting someone at say a bar? I mean obviously other than being physical with one another in real life, there really isn't a difference. I would I gain he has a crush on you, too. So you're both crushing! Nothing wrong with that!

Just be as careful with this relationship as you would be with any other new relationship. Live long and prosper, Holly!

Can it lead to a healthy relationship? If so then so what if you two met via a cam site. Someone once told me something that for whatever reason made sense (at least to me.) She asked what's the difference between meeting someone for the first time online vs meeting someone at say a bar? I mean obviously other than being physical with one another in real life, there really isn't a difference. I would I gain he has a crush on you, too. So you're both crushing! Nothing wrong with that!

Just be as careful with this relationship as you would be with any other new relationship. Live long and prosper, Holly!
Thanks for the support! I'm being careful. We have no plans to meet as of now.
@Just be as careful with this relationship as you would be with any other new relationship. Live long and prosper, Holly!
Thanks for the support @eyeteach ! yea i'm being careful. we have no plans to meet as of now. just having fun. Would be quite a story for the grandkids lol

Reactions: eyeteach
You go girl! Live life to the fullest! To quote that great philosopher, Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Take what you can, give nothing back!" And if it don't work out just know I'm right here. ;)

Hey, don't look at me in that tone of voice. :(

But seriously, lemme know how it works out.

Interesting topic because I met a very attractive and intelligent man from camming. The first night we connected he paid for private to simply chat. 2 1/2 HOUR LONG CHAT. We connected on so many levels it was kind of unbelievable. This continued on for weeks until I finally decided to take it a bit further. Now we speak to each other everyday, whether it be by phone or skype. This guy takes a genuine interest in me and my well being. He has made it possible for me to travel home to visit my family, even paid for one of my classes. I like him ALOT. We have been communicating for a few months now and I feel very comfortable with him, who knows where the future will lead. I will add, however, this is rare even for normal online dating standards. Before I gave out too much info about myself I did a little research on him just to verify the things he told me (im a certified skip tracer, I can find out anything about anyone lol). One thing about life is you never know with whom or where you will find a real connection with someone. I say be open but extremely cautious. Trust your gut and use your brain before you allow your heart to get involved. This goes for online and offline dating as it is risky anyway you look at it.

So fast forward ladies... Today we meet for the first time. Send me good positive vibes!!! im nervous AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMW to the airport, ill post updates.

I find members attractive all the time, however, have never thought about taking it outside bc why ruin a good thing? If you enjoy each others company on cam, that's enough for me. Even when I was single, I've just never been one for long distance.. Either way it is refreshing to turn on your cam and see a 20 something with a nice body..lol!

It's all about choice if you are cool with this person and you like hanging out with them online then leave it at that if you want. If you want more I am sure you are a very smart woman and can decide what is bullshit and what isn't, so see how things play out if that is what you want. Nothing wrong with meeting someone online. Yes be cautious but at the same time be cautious with everything on the internet. I personally ask for blood samples now, personally...Joking! Don't want to get accused of trolling haha! I removed my poop emoticons from before Amber promise. ;):happy::wacky:

This is where I fall as well. I'm a stone cold bitch, too, and would rather keep my guys at arm's length. That doesn't mean we can't have fun conversations and share common likes and enjoy one another's company - but I'm a professional. I'm selling a premium service and it's important to remember that this is work.

I've successfully had a relationship of several months with a local guy I met through camming, but I still don't think meeting is a good idea.

If you're having safe fun, though, rock on, sister!

I would avoid it. The last thing you want is for it to not work out, and then that guy can connect the dots between your real life and your on cam persona. Something as simple as knowing your government name can turn into him knowing where your parent lives in just a few googles.

I'm the type of girl who is EXTREMELY picky on what I find attractive in men. And honestly, I've seen many good looking dudes while doing this. In fact, I think slightly more than half of the time the guy is relatively attractive. But this is a job. Even if I didn't have a boyfriend I'd prefer meeting my partner someplace outside of work, especially sex work. I've also tried making friends in this business and they can get really uncomfortably weird. I just think it's overall a bad idea to get to know someone because you find them attractive, at least over the internet. I did that with an ex, fell in love with his "personality" then he ended up putting me down, cheating on me and then proceeded to stalk me for a few years. Attraction gone wrong. lol. But Idk, I'd say just sit back and enjoy the fact a hot guy is paying you to masturbate with him. That's awesome in itself. Maybe some day you could pursue something with him.

Yea, i guess I should have specified i didn't mean meeting him in person, tho i would, but he lives waaay far .i meant like just chatting and IMing when not on cam. He's not really interested in me anyway. I just have a crush.

Oh my gosh, yes. Especially on SM. Sometimes I get kind of nervous when their cam turns on and I see that they're really hot. Me? You wanna see me, and pay for it? :bag: I don't think I'd ever date anyone from a camsite just because I'm paranoid of their intentions but as far as physical attraction goes, yes. Just be careful, but there are a few regulars that I find attractive so you're not alone there lol

Last edited:
Sometimes I get kind of nervous when their cam turns on and I see that they're really hot. Me? You wanna see me, and pay for it? :bag:

Right?! I feel like a lot of us have had this thought before lol. Like holy shit dude you are ripped and that smile is killing me! But ya know, I think they really like when they see they have an effect on a model. Cuz they are over there being like "Damn she's hot and she thinks I'm hot!" and we are over on the other end thinking the same thing!

Also I've been with a few attractive guys (in real life) that really don't believe they are hot. Like I'll make a joke about how hot they are and they'll shoot it down! Meanwhile they are as handsome as a fairytale prince and have abs like the guys on the cover of Men's Health magazine. So perhaps some of the hotties we cam with have the same insecurities. I love that I can make guys feel good about themselves.

And since I have been camming I'm less harsh on myself too. Now I'll look in the mirror and be like "yep, still dead sexy!" It helps that camming has improved my makeup skills by 200%. But you know what's funny? The craziest tip war/highest tips ever I've had in my room happened on a day where I "am just gonna be on for a few minutes to talk a guy through buying my kik." I didn't put makeup on or anything!

So even though I wouldn't date a member, I do love exchanging those positive vibes and getting to know the guys.

I totally get this. I have a member im totally head over heels for and he clearly is back except i have to keep a level head because hes married, even if hes unhappy. He lives within a reasonable distance from me but im not into the mistress idea. Its so tough because i rarely get emotional connections like this ever. But I have morals. even if i have to keep reminding myself of said morals. And even if hes thrown his wedding band across the room on romantic impulse. I stay level headed.

Reactions: Apollonia Damour
Status
Not open for further replies.