AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever get something stuck in your butt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2015
I always hear about foreign objects being pulled out of peoples rectums at the hospital. I think this sucks for the person and is embarrassing but is also funny. I've seen it happen once to a model before with a buttplug. I was wondering if this has happened to models or people a lot. I'm just curious and i think it is a funny thing to talk about.

Kinda have this feeling like you want to do more than just talk about it ... :think:

Joanne__ said:
I got poop stuck in my butt before but I think they call that constipation.

Oh my god! Me too!

JessieWolfe said:
Last night I made a guy fuck his ass with a chili pepper with the point cut off (so the juices from inside would come out). He let go of it.
I didn't think it was possible, but this thread has taken a definite turn for the worse.

No, but I hear Richard Gere has so many hamster skeletons up there it's like a pet cemetery in his ass.

I worked ER as a nurse for 5 years. My best butt story to this day is still the guy that put 13 live snails up there.

Spoiler: They were dead when we got them out

Can't believe 1man1jar hasn't been mentioned yet. Been waiting for somebody to bring it up...

Diana Blake said:
I worked ER as a nurse for 5 years. My best butt story to this day is still the guy that put 13 live snails up there.

Spoiler: They were dead when we got them out

Omg omg, I am too empathetic.... my bum feels weird after reading that. Eeewwww *shudder* :crybaby:

justjoinedtopost said:
Can't believe 1man1jar hasn't been mentioned yet. Been waiting for somebody to bring it up...
That was actually the exact thing I was thinking about when I mentioned rotten.com lol. seriously, it was.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Poker_Babe said:
justjoinedtopost said:
That was actually the exact thing I was thinking about when I mentioned rotten.com lol. seriously, it was.

A horrific little piece of cinema. I urge anyone who has never seen it to avoid googling it at all costs. Seriously, go look...
:lol:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.