AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever heard of Bitcoins Ladies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
goldieloxx said:
You ladies are amazingly awesome! :-D I'll respond to each of you shortly... I'm on my mobile phone....

But if any of you are interested I can show you quick demo on how easy it is to send and receive bitcoin which by the way can be easily cashed out to cash :-D . Any takers?

I mean the beauty of bitcoin is I can send you super tiny amounts with no fee's, no monthly set up fee's .....it's really brilliant in how its set up and probably only way to show this is to show you lol

Like I said also when I get home in a few minutes I'll address each of your questions because they are spot on .

Edit: I'm not saying do this full time but just on the side I because it's an untapped bundle of money ready to be spent.

Madison I sent a PM not sure if I did it right :lol: just let me know if your around! thx.

Major difference between bitcoins and other systems then. If someone hacks my bank account, I can get my money back.
If someone manages to gain access to your computer (assuming hacking into the computer itself is sufficient!) you can't...
Partially true. Have heard of Western Union fraud or ACH fraud? You go to cash a check in only to find the check is invalid and you just sent money to WU nothing the banks can do but I do get your point that its typically backed by something true,true. Lesson for this is don't hold onto your bitcoins! cash them out or spend them more on this below...

Just one thing I struggle to see. You have to use online banking methods to buy bitcoins, but how do you "cash them out"? I couldn't see anything that details how you can essentially sell them, unless you have to give details to a user who transfers money for bitcoins? How is that safe/secure/assured? Or something. Can't see it.
Cashing out bitcoins is no different then cashing a check. Obviously, bitcoins doesn't replace a bank you have to have a bank to get fiat ($$) money out. But to answer your question specifically everyone uses Mt.Gox https://mtgox.com/ - I just sell my bitcoins and its ACH'd , sent a check or whatever method you so choose.

So if you earn bitcoins, what do you spend them on? Is it basically a form of trading currency? I'll give you 4 bitcoins for that chair you've got. Once you've got the bitcoins, you then trade them with someone else for a book... who trades them for a dvd... all the while trusting that whomever you are trading with will send you said goods, with zero way of getting your money back etc etc.
So this was immediately brought up by the girls over on the reddit threads also. Of course, we wish we could spend them everywhere! but Bitcoins has many merchants you can go spend on but I won't bore you with all the details ( except the ones below!) BUT one of interest that came about ( and is fitting no pun intended lol ) is SexToys http://bitmit.net/en/shop/c/10-beauty-h ... tic/1-toys . What your referring to when it comes to exchanges of goods we have escrows that take care of this.

We even have our own racing horse! lol http://www.thebitcointrader.com/2012/04 ... n-may.html and we have our own itunes https://www.coindl.com/ to name a few!
Am curious :D
:think:

LOL I was wondering the same thing. Do bitcoins translate to cash somehow? If not, I don't see webcam girls really wanting to get involved. We like paychecks, not necessarily just tokens to trade for items online. These "gonewild" girls on reddit just post pics for fun, but cam girls do it as a job. Fun/hobbies can be paid in favors and whatnot, but jobs should be paid in cash.
Oh, I'm very aware this is a full-time job for most of you girls I was just trying to introduce another way to generate revenue this is more then just the reddit pictures :naughty:

BUT yes bitcoins is very much like cash in that you can convert it to cash to your bank, check any other typical payment method. It's defiantly not tokens! we are talking serious money here. Speaking of Tokens maybe you can educate me but I see something here about some sort of token MF something ...what is this exactly :think: ?
I could be way off-base as the few pages I've gone to looking into bitcoins hasn't resulted in much information for me, so my apologies if it's like another paypal, etc. But my first impression of this whole thing is "why wouldn't a girl just sign up for a real camsite and get paid in cash instead of deal with this bitcoin hokeypokey."

No, apologies needed! I'm the one taking up all your board space here I feel bad :p I'm putting together a little demo with MadisonLeigh and a little informational page just for Ambercutie crew here which will include the video.

But my first impression of this whole thing is "why wouldn't a girl just sign up for a real camsite and get paid in cash instead of deal with this bitcoin hokeypokey."
So my as a webcam girl wouldn't you want full control over your situation ? everything from how your paid to what customers you get ? I mean I don't know all the in's and out's but there has to be some problems that just nag you like fee's or something. Let me know what they are and I'll see if I can make the case for bitcoin helping you!

I appreciate all the patience and hospitality you've shown me! thank you!

"Bitcoin is a relatively new project under active development. As such, its developers caution that users should treat it as experimental software." quote from the wiki page. I certainly would not trust my income to this.

Just Me said:
"Bitcoin is a relatively new project under active development. As such, its developers caution that users should treat it as experimental software." quote from the wiki page. I certainly would not trust my income to this.

Sure, it is new but so far it is working just look at the girls on reddit over $12,000 dollars has been earned for them.

I mean it basically what it comes down to if you want to keep more of what you earn bitcoins is the most effective way of doing it.

Yes, its mostly people who do stupid things because you have to treat bitcoins as if its your own bank. The bitcoin protocol is secure and unhackable. Just like anything supply and demand determines the value of something. Right now bitcoins is at $5.00 and is pretty stable at that amount. When it was first invented back in 2009 it was a few cents! lol

When I first read this last night I did some searches for BITCOIN. You mention that Bitcoins are at about $5 and pretty stable right now and they started out at a few cents. From what I read, they were at $33 at one point. That's a pretty good drop from $33 to $5. I also read that since they are stored on your computer, if your computer crashes, your account is hacked or someone steals your computer, you lose the Bitcoins you have stored and there is no way to get them back. Is this true?

Just Me said:

Well yeah I don't think anyone is planning on making this their only income. But I think it's an interesting new thing that might be worth looking into. I appreciate a healthy dose of skepticism but I'm not totally convinced that this is an awful idea.

When I first read this last night I did some searches for BITCOIN. You mention that Bitcoins are at about $5 and pretty stable right now and they started out at a few cents. From what I read, they were at $33 at one point. That's a pretty good drop from $33 to $5. I also read that since they are stored on your computer, if your computer crashes, your account is hacked or someone steals your computer, you lose the Bitcoins you have stored and there is no way to get them back. Is this true?

First, thanks for looking up information about Bitcoin =] Bitcoins had a "bubble" so to speak where they got some big time news play and huge amount of attention which spiked the price up when everything settled it dropped back down to a more sane price of around $5 . Then there was some people who didn't secure their bitcoins it's pretty simple just don't store a ton of bitcoin convert it to cash problems solved! :-D Plus there are plenty of super secure solutions now. It is true once the bitcoins have left your payment address there is noway to get it back . This is advantage/disadvantage - for one merchants never have to worry about a chargeback so that is an advantage. Disadvantage is if you get hacked. Basically, you wouldn't even put your "life savings" underneath your mattress you would keep some there and some at the bank to prevent losing it all.

MadisonLeigh said:
Just Me said:

Well yeah I don't think anyone is planning on making this their only income. But I think it's an interesting new thing that might be worth looking into. I appreciate a healthy dose of skepticism but I'm not totally convinced that this is an awful idea.

Yes, defiantly not saying make this is you full-time or replacement to what your currently doing this is just another avenue to tap into because people are "looking for it" since this is a neat novelty that webcams hasn't been applied to.

goldieloxx said:
So as a webcam girl wouldn't you want full control over your situation ? everything from how your paid to what customers you get ? I mean I don't know all the in's and out's but there has to be some problems that just nag you like fee's or something. Let me know what they are and I'll see if I can make the case for bitcoin helping you!
I think (from this line above) that you may know less about camgirls than we do about bitcoin at this point. :lol:

Sure, some cam girls would rather work independently, but it's a much different ball game than working on a HUGE camsite with tons of traffic, an easy user interface, easy and trusted payouts, customer support, etc. Fees? Sure the camsite takes a "cut" but it takes every bit of grunt work out of the job. Independent girls have to create, upkeep and run the site themselves, pay for or otherwise generate traffic, pay for CC merchants, deal with chargebacks, etc. The only thing that bitcoin could help with this is cut out the CC merchants, but obviously bitcoin is too new to be trusted. When a girl has this much invested in her solo cam site, there's no way she'd be willing to risk NOT getting paid by using something so new and untrusted.

AmberCutie said:
goldieloxx said:
So as a webcam girl wouldn't you want full control over your situation ? everything from how your paid to what customers you get ? I mean I don't know all the in's and out's but there has to be some problems that just nag you like fee's or something. Let me know what they are and I'll see if I can make the case for bitcoin helping you!
I think (from this line above) that you may know less about camgirls than we do about bitcoin at this point. :lol:

Sure, some cam girls would rather work independently, but it's a much different ball game than working on a HUGE camsite with tons of traffic, an easy user interface, easy and trusted payouts, customer support, etc. Fees? Sure the camsite takes a "cut" but it takes every bit of grunt work out of the job. Independent girls have to create, upkeep and run the site themselves, pay for or otherwise generate traffic, pay for CC merchants, deal with chargebacks, etc. The only thing that bitcoin could help with this is cut out the CC merchants, but obviously bitcoin is too new to be trusted. When a girl has this much invested in her solo cam site, there's no way she'd be willing to risk NOT getting paid by using something so new and untrusted.

I have to admit I was writing that when I was exhausted lol ... yes, I know what you mean that they do offer a lot of help I guess I should have said bitcoins is used to help let you "keep" as much of what you make. I think when you mention traffic I was more referring the fact that there is a huge audience of bitcoin people looking to spend that makes up for a "traffic" issue. I guess that was my other point I was trying to make. There is noway she wouldn't get paid I'm not clear on what you mean? People with bitcoins pay the girl bitcoins and there is noway she can get chargedbacked it is her money now. I guess I'm not clear about that aspect of what your asking? Oh well...I was just bringing this idea out there because of the untapped potential of people willing to spend unspent money using a empowering new currency called bitcoin. I think its just to hard to explain lol I thought I could make a fair case for empowering girls who webcam to take full control of their money without anyone taking a cut and then to reach into this untapped market of people willing to spend because its so easy to ... ... throws hands up! moving on....thanks! :woops:

goldieloxx said:
AmberCutie said:
goldieloxx said:

I have to admit I was writing that when I was exhausted lol ... yes, I know what you mean that they do offer a lot of help I guess I should have said bitcoins is used to help let you "keep" as much of what you make. I think when you mention traffic I was more referring the fact that there is a huge audience of bitcoin people looking to spend that makes up for a "traffic" issue. I guess that was my other point I was trying to make. There is noway she wouldn't get paid I'm not clear on what you mean? People with bitcoins pay the girl bitcoins and there is noway she can get chargedbacked it is her money now. I guess I'm not clear about that aspect of what your asking? Oh well...I was just bringing this idea out there because of the untapped potential of people willing to spend unspent money using a empowering new currency called bitcoin. I think its just to hard to explain lol I thought I could make a fair case for empowering girls who webcam to take full control of their money without anyone taking a cut and then to reach into this untapped market of people willing to spend because its so easy to ... ... throws hands up! moving on....thanks! :woops:

I see where Amber is coming from since I do have my own solo site. I *might* would try it out for a skype show or for selling panties or something like that just as a way to get paid but I wouldn't want to rely on my whole site being based around bitcoins, at least not yet. They are new, and while it seems like a good idea I wouldn't want to wager my income on the first new big thing that comes out. With all the time and money that I have put into my site, and continue to put into it I have to use a trusted form of currency so members are willing to join. Since this is just getting started in the adult community, and not many people in this community are aware of it, it would not be profitable for me. Trying to take the time to explain why somebody should use this method to pay me vs. a more trusted method (ie. paypal, ccbill etc.) is just a headache I would not want to deal with. If this were to take off and start being a more known form of payment then it may be something I would consider. As somebody that is pretty well established (I like to think so anyway) on the sites that I am on I feel like I need to cater to the masses and right now for a membership site CCBill is where to be. Yes, they charge a fee, but they also take care of a lot of the behind the scenes work for my site.

Oh and as far as Ambers comment about not getting paid, I dont think she meant it as fact but more of a what if situation. Any cam girl will tell you many members are out to get as much for free as they can and will use any method to do so. You are talking to a bunch of jaded women here who are leery of anything new. We tend to like well established sites or methods of pavement and most of us don't tend to want to be the first to test out the waters. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, one of the options I have on the site now is people donate a bit of bitcoin to release the skype info of to view the webcam girl thus allowing the girl to get paid beforehand also. Now that you mention it would work with selling items like panties like you mention because of the discreteness of payment.

It would not be profitable for me.
I think it would be because you would be the *first* to do it thus becoming sort of a legend in the bitcoin world - they are a tight knit group over there. I'm not saying you would become a millionaire instantly but it would put you on the map very quickly. I wouldn't put it past yourself that you could earn a decent amount of income (not wasted effort) from this. Of course, I would help market it your site /my site whatever it takes to get girls earning bitcoins. Now that you mention it since you have a site already you could simply set it up as a form of payment. Now I don't know how you work if your webcamming before (preview) then they pay to get in or what your method is but just throwing that out there.

Oh and as far as Ambers comment about not getting paid, I dont think she meant it as fact but more of a what if situation. Any cam girl will tell you many members are out to get as much for free as they can and will use any method to do so. You are talking to a bunch of jaded women here who are leery of anything new. We tend to like well established sites or methods of pavement and most of us don't tend to want to be the first to test out the waters. Just my :twocents-02cents:
Oh I totally understand that. Thing with bitcoin its built in to "spread the bitcoin love" they say already. It's almost a given bitcoin people will give you bits of bitcoin because its just so easy not to if this make sense and I totally understand about the "new" factor I hope I didn't come across as saying you should fully commit to this I was just suggesting add it to your arsenal ladies!

Well this didn't go ever well now did it lol ....but I do thank everyone's feedback and time and I wish everyone the best in their endeavours! :thumbleft:

I wouldn't consider this a total loss. I am going to look into it, and now that we know about it we can keep up with how popular this gets over the next few months/years. We are all just very skeptical when it comes to money and being paid. Every week we are hearing about new great cam sites that promise higher payouts, more user friendly layouts etc. etc. so over time we have just come to stick with what we know. Being part of a big webcam community such as MFC or SM we are not always wanting to be the first to try things out. Im sure conversations about bitcoins will come up in our cam rooms (we're always looking new and interesting things to discuss) which sometimes reach over 1000+ people at one time. Just by us talking about it and letting it be know to other pervs who may want to take part in it could make the community grow. If I have a regular who wants to try out bitcoins to pay me for something I would definitely look into it.

I do have to give you kudos for coming in here and explaining everything, you were very well spoken and informative. Remember knowledge is power, and I am sure at some point one of us will try this and after one of us dips our toes in the water I am sure there will be more to follow. Even if you didn't get the response you were hoping for I would still say this was a successful endeavor as now we know bitcoins exist!

I think I'm going to experiment with this, even though I'm not going to take it as cam show payment as of right now. Like, I might try using it with a few trusted regulars, or offer it as a method of payment for content that I sell. I really think the bitcoin concept is awesome I'm just a little leery of being the first cam girl to use it.

Goldieloxx gave me a little bitcoin tuturial in PM and it was really helpful and easy. I really appreciate your help and information, Goldieloxx! :)

Reactions: goldieloxx
I wouldn't consider this a total loss. I am going to look into it, and now that we know about it we can keep up with how popular this gets over the next few months/years. We are all just very skeptical when it comes to money and being paid. Every week we are hearing about new great cam sites that promise higher payouts, more user friendly layouts etc. etc. so over time we have just come to stick with what we know.
Makes perfect sense. If anything I was able to hopefully educate you and empower you ladies to earn more for what you are doing in the most efficient way. I figured everyone would take the skeptical approach I mean like who is this person right? and I'm sure you all are bombarded with offers...lol ...this is why I tried to give as many examples to support it. At least I got to practice pitching it!
Being part of a big webcam community such as MFC or SM we are not always wanting to be the first to try things out. Im sure conversations about bitcoins will come up in our cam rooms (we're always looking new and interesting things to discuss) which sometimes reach over 1000+ people at one time. Just by us talking about it and letting it be know to other pervs who may want to take part in it could make the community grow. If I have a regular who wants to try out bitcoins to pay me for something I would definitely look into it.
Yes, I guess I should have eased everyone into it this by doing what I did with MissLeigh showing her how it works where it could apply to what she is doing.Which just gave me an idea I'll post in a seperate post.
I do have to give you kudos for coming in here and explaining everything, you were very well spoken and informative. Remember knowledge is power, and I am sure at some point one of us will try this and after one of us dips our toes in the water I am sure there will be more to follow. Even if you didn't get the response you were hoping for I would still say this was a successful endeavor as now we know bitcoins exist!
Thanks, I try :) everyone has been kind enough to at least research and ask questions that is all I can ask. Knowledge is power!
totaly agree! thank you,thank you!

I think I'm going to experiment with this, even though I'm not going to take it as cam show payment as of right now. Like, I might try using it with a few trusted regulars, or offer it as a method of payment for content that I sell. I really think the bitcoin concept is awesome I'm just a little leery of being the first cam girl to use it.
Yay, there is hope! lol jk jk ;) Yes, maybe I should write up a little help sheet for you so you point your customers to what all this is about and everything. Yes, I don't blame you about leery about being the first "cam girl" to use it!
Goldieloxx gave me a little bitcoin tuturial in PM and it was really helpful and easy. I really appreciate your help and information, Goldieloxx!
You're welcome! I hope the 0.751 bits of bitcoin ($3.71 cents) treat you nicely :) thank you for listening!

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
If anyone else wants to see how bitcoin works like I did with MissLeigh just let me know.

Maybe, this is how I can help here ( my role) is be more of a "bitcoin consultant" to you ladies in how to accept this payment on existing sites , how to cash out, how to sell items etc,etc, just any bitcoin related question you may have or something? Just an idea! thanks everyone!

Also this was posted on bitcointalk.org today is this right ? This sort of speaks to Amber's points it seems the fee's are crazy big for these girls? Bitcoin would reduce that to zero.

question.jpg

goldieloxx said:
Also this was posted on bitcointalk.org today is this right ? This sort of speaks to Amber's points it seems the fee's are crazy big for these girls? Bitcoin would reduce that to zero.

question.jpg

I'd not consider it a fee. If a person is using MFC for their entertainment, MFC deserves a cut for their part of the work. A fee is a service charge for a transaction, such as a $0.35 fee for using your ATM card at the gas station. It's something in addition. MFC takes a cut of the total as payment for the resources they've put into the site which the member, and the model, are both a part of.

Camsites provide a large service for the models who receive paychecks from them. Even if a camsite offered Bitcoins as a payment method, they would still take, and deserve, a cut of the money.

I think what you might want to clarify, is that Bitcoins might be a good suggestion for off-site transactions. Like was mentioned before, for offline payments for panties, skype, pictures, etc. A smart, business-minded camgirl wouldn't want to jump into camming strictly for Bitcoins since there is currently no established camsite who offers this as payment. And if someone does start a camsite and offer Bitcoins as payment, they will need to collect "fees" somehow to pay for the upkeep of the site, bandwidth, advertising, etc.

I think you see where I'm coming from, and the difference here.

hello,

The post above was a post made by me in my thread about my cam site http://www.cam4btc.com on Bitcointalk (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... #msg879710). The main thread about it is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78517.0

And as you see the site offers a lightweight approach to camming and is completely without fees. It can function without fees because the payments happens outside of the site (people tip you directly on your bitcoin address, I never touch any of the money) and this is affordable by me because the website doesn't handle the audio/video but it is automatically distributed by the swarm of viewers. It is still early days for the site (I opened it on Sunday and developed it in the 10 days prior to that), but please come try it out :)

I bring you the very first Bitcoin camming website: http://www.cam4btc.com

Featuring:

* No signup, so complete anonymity
* NO FEES
* peer-2-peer multicasted audio/video transfer: broadcast to thousands without any problems
* Donation based
* Cross platform, work on any device with a flash player (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X, Android etcetera basically ANYTHING but iPad /iPhone which I'll add support for later)
* Chat function integrated

Basically everything you liked about Girls Gone Bitcoin but with live video! So come and make some Bitcoins by broadcasting a show or come watch a show and tip our broadcasters!

This site is currently in beta so please help me test it. Al sorts of shows are allowed as long as it is legal. So, if you like, you can also show off your clarinet playing skills Wink

The FAQ is here: http://www.Cam4BTC.com/faq.html

I appreciate ay feedback and my donation address is 1Cam4BTC.

goldieloxx said:

question.jpg

But...the people who gave those big tips to models found the models on MFC, and the models were streaming live in a public chat room on MFC when they got those tips. (for the most part)
The reason MFC is so popular is largely the social aspect, and the traffic that generates from having public rooms. The traffic and atmosphere lead people to giving those big tips to their favorite models. (MFC is actually quite interesting from a psychology perspective, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, I suggest you learn a little more about it.)
Doing independent one-on-one cam shows doesn't create that same atmosphere. You also don't have access to such a large user base.
Since MFC does the work of generating traffic for us and gives us a site to stream live video on, I think they deserve their cut.

MFC is actually a really good payout at 50%. This pretty much shows what Amber was talking about earlier though. All we have to do is log in set around chat and hopefully make some loyal regulars that like to tip us. MFC does all the work for us as far as advertising, marketing, payouts etc. so obviously they are going to take a percentage of our money. If major sites like MFC and SM were not taking a percentage of the money that is spent then we would all be out on our own trying to market ourselves and could never reach the masses we reach or the income potential that we have w/out the help from a major site. I understand the point of earning more money by paying less fees etc. but what it boils down to is nobody is going to create a site and market it for the masses w/out a significant amount of money going into their own pocket. The time and effort that it takes to create a successful site not to mention the money spent on servers, admins, book keeping and all the other necessary things for any successful business to function would not be worth w/out a large payout.

With all that said I am still planning to look into trying this out for skypes or video purchases. I would test the waters with a trusted regular and see how it goes from there.

wachtwoord said:
hello,

The post above was a post made by me in my thread about my cam site http://www.cam4btc.com on Bitcointalk (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... #msg879710). The main thread about it is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78517.0

And as you see the site offers a lightweight approach to camming and is completely without fees. It can function without fees because the payments happens outside of the site (people tip you directly on your bitcoin address, I never touch any of the money) and this is affordable by me because the website doesn't handle the audio/video but it is automatically distributed by the swarm of viewers. It is still early days for the site (I opened it on Sunday and developed it in the 10 days prior to that), but please come try it out :)

I bring you the very first Bitcoin camming website: http://www.cam4btc.com

Featuring:

* No signup, so complete anonymity
* NO FEES
* peer-2-peer multicasted audio/video transfer: broadcast to thousands without any problems
* Donation based
* Cross platform, work on any device with a flash player (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X, Android etcetera basically ANYTHING but iPad /iPhone which I'll add support for later)
* Chat function integrated

Basically everything you liked about Girls Gone Bitcoin but with live video! So come and make some Bitcoins by broadcasting a show or come watch a show and tip our broadcasters!

This site is currently in beta so please help me test it. Al sorts of shows are allowed as long as it is legal. So, if you like, you can also show off your clarinet playing skills Wink

The FAQ is here: http://www.Cam4BTC.com/faq.html

I appreciate ay feedback and my donation address is 1Cam4BTC.

I don't even know what I just looked at. :lol:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 86
To elaborate on my previous post:

Going to a basically blank page like that is scary. Both from a broadcaster AND a viewer point of view. When you're used to seeing something like this:

Attachments

• yesok.jpg
    yesok.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: ElaySmith
AmberCutie said:

Going to a basically blank page like that is scary. Both from a broadcaster AND a viewer point of view. When you're used to seeing something like this:

I went to their site and have zero intentions of going back.

ktlFj.jpg

AmberCutie said:
I don't even know what I just looked at. :lol:

An empty channel list because no-one is broadcasting :(

If there is a performer broadcasting she will show up in the list and selecting it will start the stream and chat channel. Try it out :)

Edit:

I understand it is scary. However the site was launched on Sunday and is currently still in beta. Every site has to start somewhere .

AmberCutie said:

lol...yes, he's been trying to get people in there usually there is Tom & Jerry keep in mind you have to start somewhere :p

Status
Not open for further replies.