AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever heard of Bitcoins Ladies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know every site starts somewhere. I just think you might be targeting a group of models who are used to a very high traffic site. I appreciate having the posts here, but I don't think the models reading/replying to this thread are your target demographic to start camming on a site like that.

Since you really cant turn bitcoins into real world cash, why would using bitcoins be any different than sending a model an electronic amazon gift card as payment? I just dont understand the appeal of using bitcoins at the moment. If I can't pay my bills with it, what exactly is the point?

Reactions: Evvie
Haha. BTW Goldieloxx, I didn't know someone else was pursuing the same idea (not that surprising really). Who are you on Bitcointalk? Maybe we could help each other or collaborate? Contact me on Bitcointalk.

Also sorry for the attempted highjack but you did use my post without mentioning me :)

AmberCutie said:
I know every site starts somewhere. I just think you might be targeting a group of models who are used to a very high traffic site. I appreciate having the posts here, but I don't think the models reading/replying to this thread are your target demographic to start camming on a site like that.

Very true. I just Googled and found my own post and couldn't help myself at least coming in to mention my site. Anyway: at least Goldieloxx explained Bitcoins to a whole bunch of new people. (and maybe someone come in and read this thread and be okay with a lower amount of traffic.)

Reactions: AmberCutie
I think what you might want to clarify, is that Bitcoins might be a good suggestion for off-site transactions. Like was mentioned before, for offline payments for panties, skype, pictures, etc. A smart, business-minded camgirl wouldn't want to jump into camming strictly for Bitcoins since there is currently no established camsite who offers this as payment. And if someone does start a camsite and offer Bitcoins as payment, they will need to collect "fees" somehow to pay for the upkeep of the site, bandwidth, advertising, etc.

I think you see where I'm coming from, and the difference here.

I think you are right about this aspect at least to get started in *dipping your feet in* so to speak. This is probably the best place to start to see what then needs are and where bitcoins can come into play. Keep in mind bitcoins is a mirco-payments system also so if you can think of anything that would be very small payments it works like a charm.

wachtwoord said:
Haha. BTW Goldieloxx, I didn't know someone else was pursuing the same idea (not that surprising really). Who are you on Bitcointalk? Maybe we could help each other or collaborate? Contact me on Bitcointalk.

Also sorry for the attempted highjack but you did use my post without mentioning me :)

I know! I was going to contact you on the forums there but seems you found me here doing the dirty work :p As I suggested about 10 posts up lol ...that we should create a "bitcoin bounty" to get these girls off the fence but I also respect what "their needs are" so walking it through them now ... I know sorry for not mentioning you I didn't know if we were competition or what but I suppose 2 sites is better than one! :p I'll get a bitcointalk handle shortly and reach out.

Just Me said:
Since you really cant turn bitcoins into real world cash, why would using bitcoins be any different than sending a model an electronic amazon gift card as payment? I just dont understand the appeal of using bitcoins at the moment. If I can't pay my bills with it, what exactly is the point?

Hi Just me, you can turn bitcoins into real world cash just like anything else. The difference between sending a model an electronic amazon gift cards as payment is just that its a gift card bitcoins is money just me :twocents-02cents: if you make enough bitcoins you can pay your bills with it!

I had to add this out there even though I shouldn't :? but its just to funny ....

https://pimpcoin.com/

I know its going to ruin bitcoin's image and probably whatever rep I have left around here haha .. I'm waiting for AmberCutie to give me the old heave ho out of here :pray: lol ....

edit: its probably better to go here https://pimpcoin.com/order.html actually tells you what they do better ...

the key points are these I bet:

1. Customers scan your card and pay you.

2. You receive a text message alert of the payment.

3. Payments are automatically sent to your Bank account the next business day.

Yeah I know. It's just a re-branding from a more generic system though.

From the site:

"Bitcoin is better than cash

- Avoid embarassment at the Bank
- You can lose your cash
- You can waste your cash
- Some bitch can steal your cash"

Honestly I think a lot of people have a misconception at first about how things work. They already can get 100% of the money if they are willing to accept payments outside of MFC. But if they operate totally independent of it, where do they get their traffic from? Where do they get thousands of people per day walking in/out? :D

As for bitcoin, it sounds very nice. But it also sounds a little bit over blown with it's advantages :D You can transform bitcoins to cash...through whom? What is the trust working there? :D You have to hand over details (bank, paypal?) in order to buy/sell your bitcoins, and they'll charge a transaction fee/percentage do they not? But who are they, what is their physical location, what security procedures do they have, what information do they store to let you cash out? The largest one got hacked... as did several others (apparently one disappeared with everyone's money!). So I think your money being safe may be true to a point, but that is only so long as you keep it in bitcoins... on your computer. Transactions are safe in bitcoins themselves.

However, the weakest link - as ever - is the user and their computer themselves. Transfer from one bank to a business are secure you know... SSL and encryption. So the weakest link is the user - something bitcoins does not get around.An added risk is that you can lose your bitcoins (through hard-drive failure) without any means to get them back... You can "store your wallet in a cloud", but security? What insurance too? As said, if the bank loses my money, I get it back :p

So anonymity seems to be the real main selling point.

I am not trying to make it sound like bitcoin isn't a novel, innovative and interesting idea - and certainly not that people should experiment if they wish.
But I am against people trying to make out its the safest thing ever without making it a little clearer that risks do indeed still exist. What protection exists to prevent you being defrauded? After all, if someone steals a "virtual object" - what do they police do? Have they got involved in any of the hacking cases I've read about? Or did those people just lose out?

On the other hand, that guy who had 300,000 odd coins (obtained when people were throwing tens of thousands of them around for fun) when their price hit $30 :D :D Can you sell them off that quick? :p or did he then watch the price slide to $5 again :(

Reactions: Just Me
goldieloxx said:
I had to add this out there even though I shouldn't :? but its just to funny ....

https://pimpcoin.com/

I know its going to ruin bitcoin's image and probably whatever rep I have left around here haha .. I'm waiting for AmberCutie to give me the old heave ho out of here :pray: lol ....

edit: its probably better to go here https://pimpcoin.com/order.html actually tells you what they do better ...

the key points are these I bet:

1. Customers scan your card and pay you.

2. You receive a text message alert of the payment.

LOL I am not going to heave-ho you out of here, you've been super friendly! And I appreciate that you've read my criticisms and feedback in a positive light instead of taking it personally and ranting at me. :thumbleft:

Zoomer said:
Honestly I think a lot of people have a misconception at first about how things work. They already can get 100% of the money if they are willing to accept payments outside of MFC. But if they operate totally independent of it, where do they get their traffic from? Where do they get thousands of people per day walking in/out? :D

Very true. But if you want to go independent Bitcoin is a great way to accept payment. If one of the Bitcoin related cam sites grows to be as big as MFC it would definitely be wise to switch over because with a low fee payment system fees will always be lower. Until then it's a trade off I agree.

Zoomer said:
As for bitcoin, it sounds very nice. But it also sounds a little bit over blown with it's advantages :D You can transform bitcoins to cash...through whom? What is the trust working there? :D You have to hand over details (bank, paypal?) in order to buy/sell your bitcoins, and they'll charge a transaction fee/percentage do they not? But who are they, what is their physical location, what security procedures do they have, what information do they store to let you cash out? The largest one got hacked... as did several others (apparently one disappeared with everyone's money!). So I think your money being safe may be true to a point, but that is only so long as you keep it in bitcoins... on your computer. Transactions are safe in bitcoins themselves.

I think the thing is, to us, Bitcoin is more real cash than any other form has ever been. They just print more Dollars, Yens Euro's , Pounds and in doing so erode the value you have in your bank. Just in the last six months they have printed 2 trillion Euro's to lend to banks at 1%. This took a couple of percentage points of the value of my Euro's in the bank. Bitcoins will not dilute. Of course the value as denoted in other currencies is still swingy because the economy is still fairly small(~$50 Million or something). Also, because you cannot yet buy everything you need in Bitcoins you are still forced to sell them for fiat currencies to buy some stuff for instance. But looking at the amount of businesses around Bitcoin that have arisen in the last 3 years https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade , this is very likely to change

Zoomer said:
However, the weakest link - as ever - is the user and their computer themselves. Transfer from one bank to a business are secure you know... SSL and encryption. So the weakest link is the user - something bitcoins does not get around.An added risk is that you can lose your bitcoins (through hard-drive failure) without any means to get them back... You can "store your wallet in a cloud", but security? What insurance too? As said, if the bank loses my money, I get it back :p

If you lose cash you lose it too. Also, not everyone gets their money bank if the banks (look at the Icelandic banks). And finally you pay that bank an enormous fee for the privilege. I rather be my own bank, all that is needed is really just common sense.

Zoomer said:

Next to a few other things yes.

Zoomer said:
I am not trying to make it sound like bitcoin isn't a novel, innovative and interesting idea - and certainly not that people should experiment if they wish.
But I am against people trying to make out its the safest thing ever without making it a little clearer that risks do indeed still exist. What protection exists to prevent you being defrauded? After all, if someone steals a "virtual object" - what do they police do? Have they got involved in any of the hacking cases I've read about? Or did those people just lose out?

If it is about a large enough sum of money: yes the police will have to take action and law suits will be successful. Regarding the Bitcoins themselves: don't see it as having the bitcoins themselves on your hardrive, they are not they are in the blockchain. What you have on your harddrive are they keys to your Bitcoins. if you lock a lot of money in a safe that cannot be opened without the key you will make copies of your keys and make damn sure you have access to the keys and no-one else does right? This is the same with Bitcoin. What you have on your harddrive are cryptographic keys.

Zoomer said:
On the other hand, that guy who had 300,000 odd coins (obtained when people were throwing tens of thousands of them around for fun) when their price hit $30 :D :D Can you sell them off that quick? :p or did he then watch the price slide to $5 again :(

The market is rather small, So if you start selling large amounts the market price will drop tremendously quickly. Note that this has nothing to with the actual value. All things humans trade are sometimes overvalued and sometimes undervalued.

I think I'd feel much more comfortable if a bitcoin had a solid, stable value.

A token on MFC is worth $0.05. I know that I can always translate a token to a US Nickel.

From all the posts in this thread, and any quick research I've done, I've not found how many US dollars a bitcoin translates into. I get this feeling that the bitcoin system is TOO COMPLEX to be used as a trading system for camgirls. Value of bitcoins varies?

XUHrC.jpg

As you say Amber, If I were a camgirl I would be worried that Bitcoins cannot be tied down to a value, What if there was a great Bitcoin crash of 2014?! would they become worthless?!

It seems to me, and I might be completely wide of the mark but theres seems very little benifit for a system that is not the most transparent and poen to possible abuses

AmberCutie said:
Value of bitcoins varies?

The value of bitcoins is what other people think they are worth. Back when they were the wave of the future they shot up in value, then they crashed.

Aki7E.jpg

First (this is a long post) , I echo a lot of what wachtwoord said below but here are my answer's to your questions also. Also, I just want to say and I think I speak on behalf of watchwoord when I say this that you ladies are really, really smart when it comes to research and thinking these things out. I think if we get anything out of this is just sharing of knowledge is very powerful as displayed here.

This is very true. You pretty much are paying for the traffic, support and all the other good things that go with it when you go with a major webcam site for traffic. I think the reason we are so passionate about this is the payment aspect BUT not only that - and maybe I'm not making myself clear in earlier posts - is there is a very well groomed tight nit of bitcoin nerds who have bitcoin handy, who spend bitcoin daily and would spend bitcoin on girls as we've seen. As mentioned, the market is $50,000,000 strong with millions of dollars traded daily so its just starting.

Also, I'm not speaking about your current clients they probably never would "dip" into bitcoin just to pay in bitcoins for webcam shows ( who knows maybe the will!) I'm more speaking about this nitch built-in audience that will just grow over time. Think of it like this if you had a chance to get in on early technology's of the world such as being an early adopter to the biggest webcam sites, or even the internet for that matter and would grow with it would you do it ? Bitcoin is in it's infancy stage would you want to grow into as big as the biggest sites you can think of now? I know I'll get mocked for saying this but I'm being serious! :snooty:

Bitcoins is truly the first digital cash in my humble opinion. It has all the properties of cash just on your computer. And yes you can transform bitcoins to cash using many of the exchanges such as http://www.mtgox.com . I think when you speak of trust think of this. Visa, Mastercard, Paypal ALL collect information about your purchases, who you are without you even knowing? Bitcoin is totally anonymous I know of only of what I spend with bitcoins and on top of that . If you want to cash out with bitcoins of course you have to give your bank information in order to receive the money but you already have the bank. It costs nothing to send bitcoins to each other and with anything dealing with the real world fiat currency yes there is a typically a small fee to cash out. For the safety issue it really comes down to what steps you take to secure it. They have systems now that can pull your bitcoins offline *cold storage* - http://bitcoinarmory.com/ - protecting your bitcoins - even send your bitcoins to Paper! there is even a person who has his code memorized so nobody can ever hack into his wallet.

No different then cash. You can easily get mugged walking down the street just like you can loose your bitcoins on your computer if leave your computer unsecure.

This is one of the major one's. Bitcoins is really designed for people who are independent and want to have freedom to do what they want when they want.

I believe I didn't say it was and of course their is risk with anything. You can't be defrauded from your customers if that is what your asking ? If you loose your bitcoins due to someone hacking your computer you can still file police reports.

There was a $270,000 pizza sold early on for 10,000 bitcoins - one of the first bitcoin transactions - then the price shoot up to like $30 dollars! You can sell them off - albeit at a $10,000 a day cap I believe. Great questions!

LOL I am not going to heave-ho you out of here, you've been super friendly! And I appreciate that you've read my criticisms and feedback in a positive light instead of taking it personally and ranting at me. :thumbleft:
Whew, thank you! :lol: I just never knew how much I was bugging everyone ! haha..

sweetiebatman said:
As you say Amber, If I were a camgirl I would be worried that Bitcoins cannot be tied down to a value, What if there was a great Bitcoin crash of 2014?! would they become worthless?!

It seems to me, and I might be completely wide of the mark but theres seems very little benifit for a system that is not the most transparent and poen to possible abuses
Well you wouldn't hold on to all your bitcoins right? I mean most people just cash out at the end of the day. What are the transparent abuses that you speak of! ?

AmberCutie said:
I think I'd feel much more comfortable if a bitcoin had a solid, stable value.

A token on MFC is worth $0.05. I know that I can always translate a token to a US Nickel.

From all the posts in this thread, and any quick research I've done, I've not found how many US dollars a bitcoin translates into. I get this feeling that the bitcoin system is TOO COMPLEX to be used as a trading system for camgirls. Value of bitcoins varies?

lol ..that was a funny picture. Bitcoin is stabilized around $5.00 , high 4's for the past few months. This is the one compliants that people have most against bitcoin is the volatility. There are systems now that when you receive bitcoins as a form of payment its automatically pegged a dollar amount for which you can cash out. So in other words I have an item that is $15 dollars and I pay in bitcoins $15 dollars its really WORTH $15 at the moment in time. It shows up as a credit of $15 dollars. Does this help with the volatility issue? :)

I don't speak of "transparent abuses" :lol:

I say, Its not the most transparent of systems, as Amber has said, If she comes on MFC and earns x tokens she will recieve X $ and the end of the pay period

If this "currency" fluctuates depending on whoever has bought a pizza or something else would a model lose out, assuming she for whatever reason cannot cash out? Is it not possible for bitcoins to be artificially increased in value due to high levels of purchases

For me, Yeh it seems novel, but as a serious, paying the bills going concern it seems crazy!

sweetiebatman said:
I don't speak of "transparent abuses" :lol:

I say, Its not the most transparent of systems, as Amber has said, If she comes on MFC and earns x tokens she will recieve X $ and the end of the pay period

If this "currency" fluctuates depending on whoever has bought a pizza or something else would a model lose out, assuming she for whatever reason cannot cash out? Is it not possible for bitcoins to be artificially increased in value due to high levels of purchases

For me, Yeh it seems novel, but as a serious, paying the bills going concern it seems crazy!

Not to get Nerdy on you! :geek: lol .... bitcoin is the most transparent money system on the planet! we have a public ledger here:

http://blockchain.info/

Meaning every transaction is public for viewing can you say that about Bank of America? :p

See my question regarding "bitcoin volatility" above ;) It's already been solved :dance: Meaning someone buying a pizza for $10,000 dollars will not effect the price of item you purchase with bitcoins. It's still the same amount of bitcoins credit in the same about of $$ dollars.

So, if every transaction is public, Is that in itself not inherently unsafe? Of course I'm sure theres not names and addresses on there per se but i'm pretty sure it would be possible, or not outside the realms of possibility you could link a person to an account, and therefore work backwards through the transactions

http://www.quora.com/Bitcoin/Is-the-cry ... -good-idea

Have a read of this people

sweetiebatman said:
So, if every transaction is public, Is that in itself not inherently unsafe? Of course I'm sure theres not names and addresses on there per se but i'm pretty sure it would be possible, or not outside the realms of possibility you could link a person to an account, and therefore work backwards through the transactions

http://www.quora.com/Bitcoin/Is-the-cry ... -good-idea

Have a read of this people

First, most of the press you read is negative and typically wrong just putting that out there specially this quora article its famously wrong. Every transaction is public but anonymous meaning you can never know who sent the money because it goes through thousands of computer I.Ps called a "bitcoin laundry mixer" . Everyone can see the transaction but nobody will ever know who it is think peer-to-peer file sharing ....

Look at the comment further down .... Factual Errors in Adam's Article

If you have a look at that link, its not "press" Its an economist expressing his profound concerns, concerns i tend to agree with!

(BT its nice to see people actually debating rather than ending up insulting as often happens on the interweb, lets continue in this vein :twocents-02cents: "

sweetiebatman said:
If you have a look at that link, its not "press" Its an economist expressing his profound concerns, concerns i tend to agree with!

(BT its nice to see people actually debating rather than ending up insulting as often happens on the interweb, lets continue in this vein :twocents-02cents: "

Did you read the comment : Factual Errors in Adam's Article totally refutes most of what is brought up :woops:

And I agree! Nothing wrong with going back and forth :p btw: I never said bitcoin is perfect even though I must sound like it is! lol

I don't carry cash - i carry cards :D They can be cloned, but my bank protects me :p The UK government protects up to £70,000 of your cash in the event of an "Iceland Bank" issue - thankfully. My account doesn't cost me, and my savings account can generate interest at 6% (but only by saving £250 a month for the entire year). But the obvious advantage is, I can spend my money anywhere :p There are risks for any type of finance - bitcoin is no different and just as vulnerable to certain types of crime. Just so happens there is no insurance for you if you are the victim of it, whereas some other means have insurance. I am not saying I believe it is more risky, I don't :p But I am saying there is a risk ;)

However, doesn't mean to say that I don't think Bitcoins aren't neat. I like the idea, to an extent, as it is a form of barter currency currently :D. However, bitcoins (from what I read) are generated... as in created. Just like they print money, bitcoins are essentially "printed" (the mining I read about?) as well. From what I read, there will only ever be a maximum of 21,000,000 bitcoins in circulation - is that correct? Doesn't sound like that many - and makes it sound more stock market than simple barter means. If demand goes up with the limited supply...the "price" will rise.

I must admit, if the spending of bitcoins goes up (i.e. if some cam girls worked hard and got lots of payments) then given the relative scarcity of a bitcoin the price will rise and the girl (if she sat on the bitcoins) could earn more - kind of like a stock market... and everyone with bitcoins would also benefit from that too. Bitcoins almost sound more like an investment that relies upon others adopting it, then a viable currency when looked at in that light :eek:

Whilst I kind of like the bitcoin idea, I don't think it will ever become as big as people hope. Certainly not if there is a hard limit of 21,000,000 of them :p That's too few - was it a typo in the article i read? I can certainly see why the sharp increase back when their value rose. Just like a stock, it shot up as people jumped on to make a quick buck. I also read that one of the later sudden drops was because MtGox got hacked, and someone was selling off bitcoins causing devaluation as people lost trust.

If it managed to grow bigger, the "price" of a bitcoin would inflate again.

p.s Yes, my bank records can show what company I am paying money too. However, that information is protected by the data protection act. However, unless you are simply giving your bitcoins to someone without something physical in return, it isn't necessarily anonymous. Downloading something will reveal your IP, whereas physical articles will require a delivery address. Hardly "anonymous" in the event bitcoins moves from its current situation into something more accessible to the masses (imho!).

I don't carry cash - i carry cards :D They can be cloned, but my bank protects me :p The UK government protects up to £70,000 of your cash in the event of an "Iceland Bank" issue - thankfully. My account doesn't cost me, and my savings account can generate interest at 6% (but only by saving £250 a month for the entire year). But the obvious advantage is, I can spend my money anywhere :p There are risks for any type of finance - bitcoin is no different and just as vulnerable to certain types of crime. Just so happens there is no insurance for you if you are the victim of it, whereas some other means have insurance. I am not saying I believe it is more risky, I don't :p But I am saying there is a risk ;)
Yes, you are very right ;) Thing is the future is a "cashless" society which does fall in the laps of virtual currency such as bitcoin. Yes, there is no insurance FDIC they call it in the U.S here.
However, doesn't mean to say that I don't think Bitcoins aren't neat. I like the idea, to an extent, as it is a form of barter currency currently :D. However, bitcoins (from what I read) are generated... as in created. Just like they print money, bitcoins are essentially "printed" (the mining I read about?) as well. From what I read, there will only ever be a maximum of 21,000,000 bitcoins in circulation - is that correct? Doesn't sound like that many - and makes it sound more stock market than simple barter means. If demand goes up with the limited supply...the "price" will rise.
Yes, 21,000,000 in total with the last bitcoin block released sometime in 2020 or 2030 forget exactly THEN this is where the fun starts :dance: Bitcoins can be divisible! can't say that about a gold bar or cash haha .... so basicaly 0.01 bitcoins could be worth say $100 dollars ( at that point it would be) it is divisible by 8 decimals to the right --> yes, less supply and more demand means more of a need for it thus more valuable you are correct.
I must admit, if the spending of bitcoins goes up (i.e. if some cam girls worked hard and got lots of payments) then given the relative scarcity of a bitcoin the price will rise and the girl (if she sat on the bitcoins) could earn more - kind of like a stock market... and everyone with bitcoins would also benefit from that too. Bitcoins almost sound more like an investment that relies upon others adopting it, then a viable currency when looked at in that light :eek:
I never thought about it like that :think: I suppose you could take it the other way and say if you "hoard" ( this is what we call it over a at bitcointalk) and "speculate" you could come out ahead if your willing to hold on to some and watch it and sell it when it goes up. Who would ever think cam girls now treating money like the stock market lol but yes of course there is risk! just be smart about it. I do 50/50 - 50 cash out and 50 keep.
Whilst I kind of like the bitcoin idea, I don't think it will ever become as big as people hope. Certainly not if there is a hard limit of 21,000,000 of them :p That's too few - was it a typo in the article i read? I can certainly see why the sharp increase back when their value rose. Just like a stock, it shot up as people jumped on to make a quick buck. I also read that one of the later sudden drops was because MtGox got hacked, and someone was selling off bitcoins causing devaluation as people lost trust.

If it managed to grow bigger, the "price" of a bitcoin would inflate again.
You could be right as time well tell what you are speaking of is "speculators" we have alot of that over in the bitcoin community not enough spenders! :p hence this is where you ladies come in and strip us of our bitcoins :lol: and keep us all circulating bitcoins hehe ....
p.s Yes, my bank records can show what company I am paying money too. However, that information is protected by the data protection act. However, unless you are simply giving your bitcoins to someone without something physical in return, it isn't necessarily anonymous. Downloading something will reveal your IP, whereas physical articles will require a delivery address. Hardly "anonymous" in the event bitcoins moves from its current situation into something more accessible to the masses (imho!).
True, but keep in mind here in the U.S they use this to market to you by selling your information to 3rd parties I believe that is the same in the U.K could be wrong. Anonymity is between 2 bitcoin users yes - for bitcoin to the outside world sure you do loose some of it this is true. Also, its not totally true it would take A VERY long time to unravel the bitcoin trail if the Govt wanted to that is if your involved in some sort of terrorist activity it is theortically possible but highly unlikely. I mean what are the going to do find the guy buying a girls undies on the network ? lol :hand:

I love having this conversation with you doing great thank you! :clap:

Re: Idea behind my website

By the way, I should explain what I'm attempting to do with my planned bitcoin webcam site (Bitcams) which I've completed behind the scenes not opening just yet. Obviously, as you can see from above not going to have a ton of girls doing this lol.... :-D so mine is going to focus in on one girl (not a hundred to start out with) on a set schedule (day,time) who can do both her regular schedule webcam shows at her favorite sites but also turn on the bitcoin webcam in between sessions so any pastie white nerds who show up can spend their little bitty bitcoins on her.

The performer can tuck in and out to do their "private webcam shows" as needed and pop back up on the bitcoin webcam at her leisure to capture some bitcoins from some poor bitcoin nerdboys :lol:

Got to start somewhere but this is the game plan so far I do believe.... and grow it out from there .....:think:

I read this whole thread and I'm still :think:.

I'm not anti BitCoin or anything but in all honestly I just keep thinking Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. I also have to wonder how long it will last considering it's a way for people to evade taxes..... I have to wonder if the IRS or some other government institution will attempt to put a stop to it.

I admit I didn't read all the words on this thread, but in regards to the camsite that uses bitcoins and doesn't take a cut of what models earn:

How do you make money from that? Who is paying you? Nobody provides services for free, especially if those services are costing them. Free things make me suspicious.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
ScarlettLeigh said:
I read this whole thread and I'm still :think:.

I'm not anti BitCoin or anything but in all honestly I just keep thinking Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. I also have to wonder how long it will last considering it's a way for people to evade taxes..... I have to wonder if the IRS or some other government institution will attempt to put a stop to it.

People can evade taxes too by using cash or other valuables (in fact people do). Yes Bitcoins are also likely too also be used in this fashion.

Also: they might try to stop it.Trying to stop the free market is however a foolish undertaking (plus pretty socialistic at that ;)). It is unlikely they will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.