AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever walked out of a theater on a movie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I walked out of Anchorman. I love Will Ferrell but I find his movies hit & miss.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Nope. As long as I have movie theater popcorn, I'm usually content for a couple hours. ;)

Yep, I walked out of Anchorman. I love Will Ferrell but I find his movies hit & miss.

I didn't watch Anchorman in a theater, but when the movie first came out on DVD, I only made it about 30 minutes into it before I gave up. That was before I was a big Will Ferrell fan. I started watching it again after Anchorman 2 came out, and I actually enjoyed it. I think you have to put your mind in the 1970's time period in order to think it's funny which I didn't do the first time. He's one of my favorite actors now.

1994. Dan Aykroyd and Rosie O'Donnell in "Exit to Eden". Most vomit-inducing piece of garbage I have ever seen in my life (what I saw of it anyways).

@KylieJacobs yeah I ended up watching it later and it wasn't too bad! Maybe it opens weak, lol.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I've come close a couple times. But usually I'm pretty critical of which ones I'll go see. And I usually wait to see them after the opening weekend. If they truly suck I'll have heard by then. So I haven't walked out so far.

I've come close a couple times. But usually I'm pretty critical of which ones I'll go see. And I usually wait to see them after the opening weekend. If they truly suck I'll have heard by then. So I haven't walked out so far.
Which ones to did you come close to?

I walked out of Robocop (1987 version). It was at the dollar theater so no big deal. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get in to it and figured that I could do something else more pleasing. A couple movies I was so close to walking out on (and probably should have): Joe Vs. the Volcano and Hudson Hawk.

1. Olympus has Fallen

2. A Good Day to Die Hard

3. Almost left Rise of the Planet of the Apes, but I hung on. I wish I had just left.

Does a laser show count?

Went on a date to a laser show. I thought it was going to be Dark Side of the Moon, which was my favorite, but it turned out to be The Best of Queen. We sat through maybe one song, then said fuck it and left.

No offense to any Queen fans here. It's just not my favorite music.

The Martian [first ten minutes]

Ridley Scott continuing to give me an anal abortion with a rusty spoon.

diaf, seriously.

The Avengers. Not because it was bad, we had already seen it through less than legal means & felt it was so good we actually wanted to give them our money. But the crowd was annoying (who brings kids under 2 to the fuckin' theaters when they know the kid is probably going to be scared by the audio??) & J was feeling like crap so we walked out.

Movies I wish I had a walked out on, Iron Man 3. Blech.

I remembered a few more, these were all at the discount theatre where you'd pay $10 to see three movies so I didn't spend much on them.

Lord of the Rings (the first one)
Batman Begins (got restless during all the Liam Neeson training)
Pan's Labyrinth (had a fight with my boyfriend and was too mad to watch a movie)

I want to try watch LotR again. I've watched Batman Begins a few times since but still think the pacing is awful.

I don't recall ever walking out on one, but I've fallen asleep in the theater for
Pirates of the Caribbean 2? 3?
The Dark Knight Rises

Never have walked out, but have been so bored that I stopped paying attention to the movie (I was on a date and my date picked out the movie, and it wasn't one I was interested in.) LOL :)

Not walked out of a movie, yet. A few I took a bathroom break during and didn't care, but that's it.

Wish I would've walked out of watching Transporter 3. But, it was free (to me) and my friend had rented it from Netflix (ha ha, remember how they started, with discs?) and we were at some other friends' house, and I was probably drunk so wouldn't have gotten far, anyway. Not even the hot redhead Russian eyecandy could make that movie good.

I walked out of Machete...that movie just wasn't for me. Didn't help that I argued with the person I was seeing it with over dinner before the movie. Pretty sure that's the only movie I've actually walked out of though.

Cloverfield in IMAX 3D - and my friends made us arrive to the screening so late that we sat in the VERY FRONT ROW. The motion of the handheld-style camera made me queasy and I spent 2/3 of the movie in the hallway outside of the theater with my head between my knees.

Bonus: I thought the movie was pretty stupid anyway.

Reactions: fandango
The Other Guys (2010)

I just couldn't do it.

I have fallen asleep in a zillion movies. I used to go to the movies a lot...couple times a week? Now I go like once or twice a year.

I haven't. But I've been really close on one occasion. A Stephen King movie called Sleepwalkers.

It was really bad. But I'm glad I stayed. There was one scene where the mother and son are being chased down the street by a horde of cats. It was supposed to be this serious dramatic run for their lives type of scene, full of danger. And the entire theater just started laughing hysterically at how stupid it was. I decided to stay just to see how bad it could go.

Yes, House of Wax (the newer one) when Paris Hilton was murdered. Movie was terrible. Went out and played arcade games until the others I went with were finished. LOL

Man of Steel. Got so goddamn mad at how Hack Snyder treated the character I had to GTFO
Did you ever finish it? now I'm not a comic person at all, and didn't give much of a shit about the movie BUT I am a massive drama geek/film nerd and Michael Shannon rattled my bones with his performance. I still get goosebumps when I think about it

Reactions: Gen
Did you ever finish it? now I'm not a comic person at all, and didn't give much of a shit about the movie BUT I am a massive drama geek/film nerd and Michael Shannon rattled my bones with his performance. I still get goosebumps when I think about it
Nope. I still havent seen it. Im a Donner Superman dude through and through and this "ULTRA GRITTY XTREME SUPERMANZ" world Snyder has created is distasteful to me. Gimme a Superman that is a symbol of hope and justice and not some coward taught to run and hide what he is by Pa Kent. Skipping BvS too. Shannon was good from what I saw but man they needed to cut down on about 7 of the "I WILL FIND HIM!" lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.