AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Everyone else gets a response for ban I never do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can you do something so wrong you don’t even get a response?
Probably. If they're done with you no need for their support team to waste time.

You'll probably want to just move on soon.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
there’s people on here who have been accused of underaged broadcasting regardless of true or untrue they get a response. You’re telling me what I did is worse than that? How is that logical?
"Breh", one Google search of your username shows you ASK FOR OFF-PLATFORM PAYMENTS. You list: Cashapp, Venmo, Paypal, Wishtender, among many many others. What do you expect? You seem like a money-launderer. Never understood why people link their Cam Pages, to "cash domination" pages. Like how smart are you? Ya' couldn't change up the Username? They probably looked at that and decided you were a risk. Not to mention you always ask people for offline payments on your page. I've see you Live, before. Learn from the mistakes and rebuild. And stop asking Cam-Clients, for offline-payments!

Upvote 0
I'm sure the use of the gay slur that begins with F isn't helping your case either.

Upvote 0