AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

External Hands-Free Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is an external hands-free toy something you would purchase over the internal Lovense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My thoughts-
I've worn silicone nipple tassels and they almost tear my skin
I don't want a weird little antenna tickling my bean
Tip integration is necessary to make sales, and that market is cornered

You're clearly not someone who has a vulva, why not design something for cammers with anatomy that you understand on a personal level?

Do you have the capital to actually do the programming, r&d, etc.?
Because launching a product like this successfully you're looking at millions of dollars to do so.

You're clearly not someone who has a vulva, why not design something for cammers with anatomy that you understand on a personal level?
No one makes toys for us, it's either "here's a jar, go have fun" or butt plugs, or crazy expensive dolls. TBH I think lovense has made more of an effort in male toy's than any other company...they just do a shit job explaining what they do, then because no one knows what they do I would assume the sales are not great.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
My thoughts-
I've worn silicone nipple tassels and they almost tear my skin
I don't want a weird little antenna tickling my bean
Tip integration is necessary to make sales, and that market is cornered

Do you have the capital to actually do the programming, r&d, etc.?
Because launching a product like this successfully you're looking at millions of dollars to do so.
Thank you for this feedback. It is what we need to hear. We do have people of multiple genders and backgrounds on the team, and the design pictured is early and rudimentary, but understand that you do not feel it would be useful to you. We will take this all into account.

No one makes toys for us, it's either "here's a jar, go have fun" or butt plugs, or crazy expensive dolls. TBH I think lovense has made more of an effort in male toy's than any other company...they just do a shit job explaining what they do, then because no one knows what they do I would assume the sales are not great.
Hello, can you specify what would you like to see more if in the male toy market?

Hello, can you specify what would you like to see more if in the male toy market?
Something hands free would be great, or just something that isnt a) disposable (as in it needs to be actually cleanable...lovense fucked that up with the max by not having the casing able to separate from the electronics, so trying to clean it is a complete nightmare) and b) something that's not just another fleshlight knockoff.

The market is so underserved you actually have a chance to make something unique that isnt just another stroker or cock ring.

Something hands free would be great, or just something that isnt a) disposable (as in it needs to be actually cleanable...lovense fucked that up with the max by not having the casing able to separate from the electronics, so trying to clean it is a complete nightmare) and b) something that's not just another fleshlight knockoff.

The market is so underserved you actually have a chance to make something unique that isnt just another stroker or cock ring.
Yes, there is definitely a lot of potential here. We will brainstorm in this direction.

I'm not liking the way this looks for pubic hair and would be unlikely to be convinced by testimonials or videos about whatever new tech there is - hair is EASY TO PULL OUT and that skin is super sensitive and it is NOT a something I am willing to risk injuring as a cam model! Also my viewers want to *see* the hair I've got and this would block it. And, it looks a bit fussy to put on take off at a *very fast* moments notice for those who prefer more natural looking toys or just fingers. But, maybe for people who are *super* into toys; vibes and masturbation on me are not the main event in my shows usually but those would be my concerns. Read the idea about sticking to the tummy but that seems pretty awkward to me/draws too much visual attention to the lower belly, I'd almost prefer something in a thigh holder or sticking to the thigh skin. Just my 10 cents!

I'm not liking the way this looks for pubic hair and would be unlikely to be convinced by testimonials or videos about whatever new tech there is - hair is EASY TO PULL OUT and that skin is super sensitive and it is NOT a something I am willing to risk injuring as a cam model! Also my viewers want to *see* the hair I've got and this would block it. And, it looks a bit fussy to put on take off at a *very fast* moments notice for those who prefer more natural looking toys or just fingers. But, maybe for people who are *super* into toys; vibes and masturbation on me are not the main event in my shows usually but those would be my concerns. Read the idea about sticking to the tummy but that seems pretty awkward to me/draws too much visual attention to the lower belly, I'd almost prefer something in a thigh holder or sticking to the thigh skin. Just my 10 cents!
Thank you for your feedback!

Are you aware of the other hands-free/no-panty clit vibes that already exist? Because there are plenty of them with various designs, and they're generally significantly less silly. Some of them can be controlled by apps, and if you're not talking clit only, Lovense makes them. Did you do any kind of research?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Are you aware of the other hands-free/no-panty clit vibes that already exist? Because there are plenty of them with various designs, and they're generally significantly less silly. Some of them can be controlled by apps, and if you're not talking clit only, Lovense makes them. Did you do any kind of research?
Hello there, our aim is hands free, completely external with no insertion needed. We believe there is a lack of effective toys like this in the market. If designed to be smaller, flatter, more more discreet, and rumbly, what would you think of this as a couple’s vibe?

Hello there, our aim is hands free, completely external with no insertion needed. We believe there is a lack of effective toys like this in the market. If designed to be smaller, flatter, more more discreet, and rumbly, what would you think of this as a couple’s vibe?
I wouldn't.

Reactions: AussieCosplay