AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

External Hands-Free Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is an external hands-free toy something you would purchase over the internal Lovense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2024
Hello!

I am working on a team designing the first truly external hands free tip activated toy. We would like to gather some insights with this poll!

Better Bluetooth Connection, and it will stay in any position. No panties needed to keep it on. (Please note the design pictured is an early design and not final). The current appearance looks like a vibrator floating on the body.

Our toy uses a patented silicone adhesive pad (exactly like the material on pasties) with a little magnet inside. These pads are most commonly used in the medical industry and are hypoallergenic, 100% painless to take on and off, waterproof, and reusable tens of times over. The technology has come a long way, and provides unparalleled comfort for consumers with or without pubic hair.

Ultimately, from the beginning, we want this to be a product partially designed by YOU, the people who will actually use it! Your thoughts and insights are highly valuable. Please comment with any features you would like the product to have which would help you, as well as any other feedback.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 7.24.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 7.24.02 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
reusable tens of times over.
So 100% not the audience for this, but I can see the above being an issue if it's only reusable tens of times unless it is insanely cheap.

I would also assume theres a reason why lovense is on every site and the other interactable are not. Personally I would contact some sites to make sure they will even allow for the integration if you havnt already.

ETA: another thing you might want to consider is view obstruction.

I do hope it goes well though because lovense needs the competition

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
So 100% not the audience for this, but I can see the above being an issue if it's only reusable tens of times unless it is insanely cheap.

I would also assume theres a reason why lovense is on every site and the other interactable are not. Personally I would contact some sites to make sure they will even allow for the integration if you havnt already.
Hello!

I am working on a team designing the first truly external hands free tip activated toy. We would like to gather some insights with this poll!

Better Bluetooth Connection, and it will stay in any position. No panties needed to keep it on. (Please note the design pictured is an early design and not final). The current appearance looks like a vibrator floating on the body.

Our toy uses a patented silicone adhesive pad (exactly like the material on pasties) with a little magnet inside. These pads are most commonly used in the medical industry and are hypoallergenic, 100% painless to take on and off, waterproof, and reusable tens of times over. The technology has come a long way, and provides unparalleled comfort for consumers with or without pubic hair.

Ultimately, from the beginning, we want this to be a product partially designed by YOU, the people who will actually use it! Your thoughts and insights are highly valuable. Please comment with any features you would like the product to have which would help you, as well as any other feedback.
This is definitely and obstacle, but it is one we believe can be overcome. We are committed to innovating and finding a solution.

ETA: another thing you might want to consider is view obstruction.

I do hope it goes well though because lovense needs the competition
Current numbers are 50-100 times reusability with good margins on the pads!

Current numbers are 50-100 times reusability with good margins on the pads!
are the pads on the toy replaceable or does the entire toy need to be replaced because 50-100 times been put on and taking off is maybe like a week of use for most models IMO, even less if they are a studio model.

This is definitely and obstacle, but it is one we believe can be overcome. We are committed to innovating and finding a solution.
I imagine the solution is straightforward, I have a feeling it's going to be more can you afford the solution vs can you find the solution.

The other issue I see with this is guys really, really dig a pretty cameltoe shot and this will ruin that. The skin of the mons is more sensitive than other skin and might react poorly to the adhesive. Plus not shaving totally bare is a really popular thing lately...it's a lofty goal about the size of the climb to summit Mt. Everest. Then you have brand recognition -- no one knows who this company is versus everyone knowing Lovense.

are the pads on the toy replaceable or does the entire toy need to be replaced because 50-100 times been put on and taking off is maybe like a week of use for most models IMO, even less if they are a studio model.

I imagine the solution is straightforward, I have a feeling it's going to be more can you afford the solution vs can you find the solution.
Just the pads will be replaced when they are done. Figure a pack of 5-10. Our aim is to make a best in class vibrator, and will not need to be replaced.

It is true that funding the tip integration aspect may prove to be the most difficult thing to overcome.

We will definitely take view obstruction into account as an important design aspect.

Thank you for your support!

The other issue I see with this is guys really, really dig a pretty cameltoe shot and this will ruin that. The skin of the mons is more sensitive than other skin and might react poorly to the adhesive. Plus not shaving totally bare is a really popular thing lately...it's a lofty goal about the size of the climb to summit Mt. Everest. Then you have brand recognition -- no one knows who this company is versus everyone knowing Lovense.
I remember when I got my first lovense toy, guy's wernt really using them, and ohmibod's wernt used by guys, so every day, multiple times a day there was a big explanation of what it was and how it works that was needed, now any interactive toy is a lovense 😂

Just the pads will be replaced when they are done. Figure a pack of 5-10. Our aim is to make a best in class vibrator, and will not need to be replaced.

It is true that funding the tip integration aspect may prove to be the most difficult thing to overcome.

Thank you for your support!
Lovense's patent is pretty over reaching too, from what I remember of it, it will limit how you can access tip data on the site and how you can send that tip data to something that the toy interfaces with.

Personally the fact that the toy has a replaceable part would keep me away from it... mainly because I am 100% the person who would go to use it and be out of the replaceable part, and when you couple that with the fact that there more than likely wont be anywhere local to pick them up it's just a huge pain in the ass. (I also have this issue with anything that has a rechargeable battery, most of the time I'll go to use something and the battery will be dead, because something else was charging and when that was done I forgot the other thing needed charging, very much a me issue though)

Thank you for sharing this perspective. It will definitely not be easy.

Design wise, what you say about coverage is 100% something we will need to consider in this design. We will try to design it to be as small in width and as powerful as possible, able to cover only the clitoris for times where more needs to be shown (user can also set it up or down on the vagina if they chose to).

These pads do work reliably on pubic hair, without tugging on hair. The pads can also be set above the majority of the hair region, even just below the belly button, where the vibrator can still reach (just move the vibrator down on the magnet) A goal in the design is maximum versatility depending on pubic hair choice and body type.

And the Lovense Ambi is pretty hands free if.you use your heel to hold it on place.

There are Lovense reps on this forum, I'd hold your cards close to your chest.

Reactions: Smartbody9000
I remember when I got my first lovense toy, guy's wernt really using them, and ohmibod's wernt used by guys, so every day, multiple times a day there was a big explanation of what it was and how it works that was needed, now any interactive toy is a lovense 😂

Lovense's patent is pretty over reaching too, from what I remember of it, it will limit how you can access tip data on the site and how you can send that tip data to something that the toy interfaces with.

Personally the fact that the toy has a replaceable part would keep me away from it... mainly because I am 100% the person who would go to use it and be out of the replaceable part, and when you couple that with the fact that there more than likely wont be anywhere local to pick them up it's just a huge pain in the ass. (I also have this issue with anything that has a rechargeable battery, most of the time I'll go to use something and the battery will be dead, because something else was charging and when that was done I forgot the other thing needed charging, very much a me issue though)

Interesting thoughts, and very understandable. Perhaps we will try a monthly refill system for the pads, Would this make a difference in your opinion, or still too much inconvenience?

And the Lovense Ambi is pretty hands free if.you use your heel to hold it on place.

There are Lovense reps on this forum, I'd hold your cards close to your chest.
Yes, that is true. Would you be open to a brief wrap up discussion in private messages? We would highly appreciate it just to avoid having this out in the open. Same to @KingMarti

how will the adhesive be comfortable with people with pubic hair exactly? this looks like it would pull my hair out or not comfortably stay in place because of the length of my bush. i have bald spots on the back of my head from removable silicone hair tape i would use almost daily. so I'm hella skeptical. when you overuse or misuse adhesive on your hair, it will damage hair follicles over time which will lead to bald spots.

Interesting thoughts, and very understandable. Perhaps we will try a monthly refill system for the pads.
That would have been my initial idea, but you'll also need to look into the locations of where the most models are and look at things like import taxes for example, something that is a cheap re-fill item can end up being very expensive when it's being shipped internationally (and amazon usually dont have warehouses in the countries where import tax's are high...for the main reason import taxes are high so it would cost to much to fill the warehouse).

There's also places like EE where even though the import fees are a lot more acceptable than somewhere like South America, a lot of the models work nights which means a lot of missed deliveries or having to drag your ass to the post office to pick up a package.

There's also the issue of models wont know how many pads they would need so may find themselves running out even with a subscription, which means it wouldn't be a reliable toy at least for the first what year? while the model works out the demand for it in their room.

Personally, I think a better option would be to find an adhesive product that is already on the market and readily available and design with compatibility in mind (even if it's made as a secondary measure), then it resolves all 4 issues at the same time.

The more I think about this the more I feel like there's probably a reason why adhesive toy's arnt really a thing.

how will the adhesive be comfortable with people with pubic hair exactly? this looks like it would pull my hair out or not comfortably stay in place because of the length of my bush. i have bald spots on the back of my head from removable silicone hair tape i would use almost daily. so I'm hella skeptical. when you overuse or misuse adhesive on your hair, it will damage hair follicles over time which will lead to bald spots.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. There have been significant advancements with this particular stick to skin silicone adhesive . The polymers can conform to the skin's surface without penetrating deeply into the pores or hair follicles. This applies to the typical genital hair length ranges.

If you were able to verify that it did not hurt or damage your hair, would this be a selling point for you?

I wouldn't wear this because I have half dressed kinks, and this would make me look like I had a nutsack, or a soft cock, through my clothes. Although many people who like me, would love that (me having a nut sack) I don't want to look like I have one, at all times, I'm wearing an interactive toy. I'd be less likely to see a larger variety of people, and be narrowed down too much.

• Funny!
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Hello, thank you for your feedback. There have been significant advancements with this particular stick to skin silicone adhesive . The polymers can conform to the skin's surface without penetrating deeply into the pores or hair follicles.
with a full bush, you won't be able to stick to the skin; you'd be sticking to hair.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
with a full bush, you won't be able to stick to the skin; you'd be sticking to hair.
You are correct, those that have particularly thick hair, which is significantly raised from the skin, will be a segment that this product would unfortunately not work well for. However, the most average public hair levels will be okay!

You are correct, those that have particularly thick hair, which is significantly raised from the skin, will be a segment that this product would unfortunately not work well for. However, the most average public hair levels will be okay!
so you'd need to trim/groom regularly to use your toy?

the thing with lovense is they also market the same products to noncammodels. how would this market to other people outside of sexwork especially if you are required to maintain your pubic hair a certain way to properly use it?

so you'd need to trim/groom regularly to use your toy?

the thing with lovense is they also market the same products to noncammodels. how would this market to other people outside of sexwork especially if you are required to maintain your pubic hair a certain way to properly use it?
It is a fair point! I think the only solution will be to advise the pad be attached above that region, and possibly make the vibrator a little longer in length, so it all can be avoided.

As for other markets, we would like to go for couples who want something hands free during sex (think improved wevibe) and those who have disabilities. What do you think?

As for other markets, we would like to go for couples who want something hands free during sex (think improved wevibe) and those who have disabilities. What do you think?
i think the current design isnt good for couples. the "bulby" part would have to be flatter and less bulky. not trying to be shady it currently looks like you stuck a diva cup with an antenna to the pubic mons.

I wouldn't wear this because I have half dressed kinks, and this would make me look like I had a nutsack, or a soft cock, through my clothes. Although many people who like me, would love that (me having a nut sack) I don't want to look like I have one, at all times, I'm wearing an interactive toy. I'd be less likely to see a larger variety of people, and be narrowed down too much.
Thank you for your feedback. What if the product was just a standalone pad, which could hold the vibrator of your choice in any position?

i think the current design isnt good for couples. the "bulby" part would have to be flatter and less bulky. not trying to be shady it currently looks like you stuck a diva cup with an antenna to the pubic mons.
Yes we will definitely have to make it flatter!

An important question: If this were to be placed above the pubic mons and hair region, below the bellybutton,where there is no hair (we would make the vibrator a bit longer), would this be a selling point for you? Would it be beneficial enough to where you would consider purchasing? (And feel free to personal message if preferred!)

Thank you for your feedback. What if the product was just a standalone pad, which could hold the vibrator of your choice in any position?
I’d definitely consider it then if the major sites supported it.

Reactions: Smartbody9000
Yes we will definitely have to make it flatter!

An important question: If this were to be placed above the pubic mons and hair region, below the bellybutton,where there is no hair (we would make the vibrator a bit longer), would this be a selling point for you? Would it be beneficial enough to where you would consider purchasing? (And feel free to personal message if preferred!)
I can't imagine there being enough pressure on the tip of the vibe at that point to actually satisfy. Even as pictured, placed lower I can't imagine it working well.

I can't imagine there being enough pressure on the tip of the vibe at that point to actually satisfy. Even as pictured, placed lower I can't imagine it working well.
Hi thank you for the feedback! The aim would be to provide as much or more pressure as a panty vibe, which we believe is achievable. This would come down to ergonomic design. For example, designing with a very specific curve and adjustability (flexible metal which stays put) so that it presses just right.

Would it be okay to personal message you, to just ask a couple brief more in depth questions. Your opinions here would be highly valued.

provide as much or more pressure as a panty vibe
So, just a tickle. Got it.

Would it be okay to personal message you, to just ask a couple brief more in depth questions. Your opinions here would be highly valued.
No thanks. I think most information should be within the thread, since this is a forum meant for discussion not a direct messaging platform. :)

So, just a tickle. Got it.

No thanks. I think most information should be within the thread, since this is a forum meant for discussion not a direct messaging platform. :)
😆 haha , the aim is definitely for more than just a tickle. So, I guess, better than a panty vibe. Hopefully we can keep you posted on progress!

And no worries, Thank you for the feedback!