AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

extra lunch money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
verification? the site stated "ID with age/birth date visible" so i blacked out all my other info, aside from my real name. i blacked out my address and personal info, license number.... did i do this correct? or will i be rejected and need to send my ID without that covered? when i signed with manyvids i do believe i did the same thing and was ok. but that was so long ago. i could always wait and find out lol.

What website CB? MFC?

Or are your trying to get verified here on ambercutie.com , the instructions are over in https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/ . You don't need your driver licence for ambercutie.com.

The title of their post is ExtraLunchMoney, which is a clip site similar to Manyvids.

verification? the site stated "ID with age/birth date visible" so i blacked out all my other info, aside from my real name. i blacked out my address and personal info, license number.... did i do this correct? or will i be rejected and need to send my ID without that covered? when i signed with manyvids i do believe i did the same thing and was ok. but that was so long ago. i could always wait and find out lol.

I have never heard of a site allowing you to alter the photos, e.g blurring or blacking out a section of the photo before you send it. I'm frankly shocked that Manyvids allowed it, if they did.
It's perfectly safe to give these sites your information, they are not going to do anything malicious with it or provide it to anyone else except law enforcement if needed. ExtraLunchMoney has been around a long time and is considered one of the classic/trustworthy clip sites. I'd go back to them immediately if their payout options worked for me.
TLDR; you don't need to block out personal information, most sites would probably reject ID if it was edited at all, if not then you're very lucky. It's 100% safe.

well, i was approved any ways. i think i'm just overly paranoid about my info!!

i'm really new to ELM, i'd love any tips and advice anyone has. i woke up to tons of messages asking for kik (which i dont have yet) and skype shows from dudes with no buying history. i DONT wanna get scammed like that lol. but i also dont want to come off as a rude ass unless i need to. i uploaded a 15 min vid (split into 3 files) but i'm not sure if my pricing is fair. i see others selling for 10 or less credits. since this was my first vid i set it to 25 credits, maybe thats too much? in my opinion its a worthy video lol

i'm really new to ELM, i'd love any tips and advice anyone has. i woke up to tons of messages asking for kik (which i dont have yet) and skype shows from dudes with no buying history. i DONT wanna get scammed like that lol. but i also dont want to come off as a rude ass unless i need to. i uploaded a 15 min vid (split into 3 files) but i'm not sure if my pricing is fair. i see others selling for 10 or less credits. since this was my first vid i set it to 25 credits, maybe thats too much? in my opinion its a worthy video lol

A lot of customers on ELM are cheap, so a lot of models price lower because of that. I sell for the same price as I would on MV or C4S, people still buy.

A lot of customers on ELM are cheap, so a lot of models price lower because of that. I sell for the same price as I would on MV or C4S, people still buy.

thats good to know, if they want to see it they'll buy it. i was on MV years ago but got discouraged after seeing the top sellers quality of videos. i could never compete. i requested my account be shut down, hopefully they allow me to rejoin. i'll check out C4S also, just to get myself out there and find whichever site benefits me the most.

thats good to know, if they want to see it they'll buy it. i was on MV years ago but got discouraged after seeing the top sellers quality of videos. i could never compete. i requested my account be shut down, hopefully they allow me to rejoin. i'll check out C4S also, just to get myself out there and find whichever site benefits me the most.

MV will definitely let you open a new account. I deleted mine for a couple years then came back, and they're doing a better job of directing traffic now so I get fairly regular sales.

I'm a long time content buyer of C4s, Manyvids and occasional IWantclips, just discovered ELM recently and start using it to buy content and honestly, I enjoyed using that site so far, there is one function that allows the buyer to write a script to specify what they are looking for, and any model who is interested can hit the button so the buyer gets alerted on who is interested, this eliminates the needs to look for performers who are interested in fulfilling the request, one by one. They also provide escrows feature, where the buyer would pay first and ELM will hold their payment until the seller delivers the job. I think the charges is pretty much the same everywhere else, most performers charges 5-10 credit per minute for a custom video, the highest I've paid for was $25/min. The most expensive one seems to be IWantClips, maybe it is due to the site took a huge chunk out of it, I don't know. :)

I'm a long time content buyer of C4s, Manyvids and occasional IWantclips, just discovered ELM recently and start using it to buy content and honestly, I enjoyed using that site so far, there is one function that allows the buyer to write a script to specify what they are looking for, and any model who is interested can hit the button so the buyer gets alerted on who is interested, this eliminates the needs to look for performers who are interested in fulfilling the request, one by one. They also provide escrows feature, where the buyer would pay first and ELM will hold their payment until the seller delivers the job. I think the charges is pretty much the same everywhere else, most performers charges 5-10 credit per minute for a custom video, the highest I've paid for was $25/min. The most expensive one seems to be IWantClips, maybe it is due to the site took a huge chunk out of it, I don't know. :)

Manyvids also holds the money for custom videos until the custom is delivered, like ELM.
If Clips4Sale had a custom video option/platform that tied in with their regular store, it'd be THE perfect site.
IWantClips is much more fetish and femdom oriented so the prices there are definitely higher, especially with financial domination content. The site used to take 30% but changed to 40%, which is also what ELM, Manyvids, and Clips4Sale take.
I do miss ELM, I think it's a great site and it's just a shame they changed their payout options so not many people could use them.

I do miss ELM, I think it's a great site and it's just a shame they changed their payout options so not many people could use them.
Thank you for the info, I'm aware of Manyvids also holds payment until the custom content is delivered. Regarding the payout options, does it mean they raise the payment thresholds or something like that? is there any site currently allows models to cash out anytime they want?

Thank you for the info, I'm aware of Manyvids also holds payment until the custom content is delivered. Regarding the payout options, does it mean they raise the payment thresholds or something like that? is there any site currently allows models to cash out anytime they want?
In terms on ELM changing their payment options: it means they took away the ability for me to be paid, as an international worker, and also the main way most people get paid from the site. Something that was previously available (e.g check, bank deposit, Paxum) is now no longer available.
Most sites are now with BoleynModels which allows for daily pay.

Other than that, the one that comes to mind is IndieBill - the payout minimum is $100 but they're happy to send payouts below that for a small fee, like $4, as long as you have $12+ in earnings. IndieBill also pays out 85% compared to other sites paying 60%.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
In terms on ELM changing their payment options: it means they took away the ability for me to be paid, as an international worker, and also the main way most people get paid from the site. Something that was previously available (e.g check, bank deposit, Paxum) is now no longer available.
Most sites are now with BoleynModels which allows for daily pay.

Other than that, the one that comes to mind is IndieBill - the payout minimum is $100 but they're happy to send payouts below that for a small fee, like $4, as long as you have $12+ in earnings. IndieBill also pays out 85% compared to other sites paying 60%.

I just signed into ELM, and checked my payment options. They now have Paxum available for international sellers, as well as Check and Direct Deposit (ACH) for US sellers. :happy:

I'm going to start listing there more often now!

I'm flirting with the idea of closing ELM

It's my lowest performing vid site at an average of $38 a month since Jan.

It's also the vid site that I have been on the longest that is still around (since 2011)

If I do it won't be til early next year as I have it qued up til the end of the year anyway.....but....I don't know. Super mixed feelings, I have had some pretty bigger clients originate from there, but its been a long time since the site seemed worth it.

It just doesn't seem the site has any intention of keeping up with the times or improve with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.