AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Face covering on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't show my face on cam, and people still tip me, take me pvt, and buy my videos. I'm way too tall to keep my face on cam anyways.
Has there ever been a period of time where you did show your face on cam? Did you earn more, less or the same?

Nigerian prince: I do find that a high % of people uncomfortable with showing their face on cam are from African American backgrounds. What made you decide to not share your full identity?

Has there ever been a period of time where you did show your face on cam? Did you earn more, less or the same?

Nigerian prince: I do find that a high % of people uncomfortable with showing their face on cam are from African American backgrounds. What made you decide to not share your full identity?
Nope never. Only recently did start offering the option to show my face on cam in pvts for 90tks/min. And I have 3 videos that include my face, but they are priced much higher at 500 tks.

I don't know anything about black models not showing their face on cam, as at least on CB I haven't seen that to be the norm, though there are very few black cam models in general so can't really conclude anything with the small sample size I've seen.

For me personally I see no reason to show my face and risk people finding out when people are willing to tip me without it. I am also 6'4, and since I mostly cam standing up it's not possible to have my face and dick on cam at the same time without standing further back than is appealing to most viewers, and that's using the Logitech Brio which has a bigger field of view than most webcams. On top of that sometimes people will pay extra to see my face. Just the other day someone no offered an extra 500tks, on top of the 90tks/min base price, and Ive had others offer 750 for it as well, so i mean... 🤷‍♂️

Nope never. Only recently did start offering the option to show my face on cam in pvts for 90tks/min. And I have 3 videos that include my face, but they are priced much higher at 500 tks.

I don't know anything about black models not showing their face on cam, as at least on CB I haven't seen that to be the norm, though there are very few black cam models in general so can't really conclude anything with the small sample size I've seen.

For me personally I see no reason to show my face and risk people finding out when people are willing to tip me without it. I am also 6'4, and since I mostly cam standing up it's not possible to have my face and dick on cam at the same time without standing further back than is appealing to most viewers, and that's using the Logitech Brio which has a bigger field of view than most webcams. On top of that sometimes people will pay extra to see my face. Just the other day someone no offered an extra 500tks, on top of the 90tks/min base price, and Ive had others offer 750 for it as well, so i mean... 🤷‍♂️
👍👍👍 I guess once established it just makes the intrigue even stronger. Congrats!

Face does not matter if you have nice body and big boobs LoL people still tip for your body. Some people crazy body pussy boobs legs feet ass skin bla bla more than face
Talking, playing, presentations is important too
Or some model only show face do not show pussy or boobs but she still have lots of tip too
Everybody has their own liking

I do cover my face. People don't seem too bothered with it, as long as they know I have more to show

Lol this dude gonna chat us up after the last time they asked our opinion told us to fuck ourselves after.

uhhhhm, I am a little bit sensitive :cold: I have worked for a long time on my business sometimes its hard to hear people shitting all over it, either way, I endeavour and I apologise :)
it's not a good look that you are unable to take criticism and have to act offensive because your feelings got hurt. that isn't professional. you are still calling well meaningful criticism shitting on your business. apology not accepted.

it's not a good look that you are unable to take criticism and have to act offensive because your feelings got hurt. that isn't professional. you are still calling well meaningful criticism shitting on your business. apology not accepted.
OK.

Some models like to conceal their identity while performing, Is this ever a effective?
I know tons of models that have had success and have kept their faces covered as part of their identity. It's definitely effective in concealing the biggest asset people want to hide. Try a masquerade mask for sexiness and mysteriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.