AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

faceing same issue over 1 month adding a model to my account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
I am facing the same issues adding a model to my account. I don't think SC understands the significance of these documents. In fact, the AADHAR card, pan card is as unique as you can get coz it has our fingerprints and retina scan information. I really don't understand what SC's intention is for Indian Models. It's quite disheartening and sad. I have been requesting again and again to help me get verified. fingers crossed, I won't lose hope. I have been trying for over a month now.

Hello @sxy_be
We have responded to all your queries and have provided you with the relevant information via ACF, PMs and Stripchat Official Support tickets.
Posting the same comments on multiple ACF threads will not change the outcome.
Should you have further questions on this matter, please continue your discussions with our official Support team, as they are always available to clarify further.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.