AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want to add the model to my account but in her documents (aadhar card,pan card), she has only her first name.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
I want to add the model to my account but in her documents (aadhar card,pan card), she has only her first name. In her all documents name is the same which is approved by the Indian government.
but when I uploaded her documents it was rejected because she has no last name in her all documents.
what can I do I'm stuck in this stage I mailed on stripchat he did not respond to me with any proper answer.
please help me I really wanna work with her as a couple account.
@xChloe @Charlie_SC

hey anyone please help me I'm stuck in this stage I really wanna add a model to my account but in her all documents, she has only her first name.
what can I do please tell me.. help me
@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
hey anyone please help me I'm stuck in this stage I really wanna add a model to my account but in her all documents, she has only her first name.
what can I do please tell me.. help me
@xChloe @Charlie_SC
I don't know about this issue super in depth, but as far as I know the solution is for her to obtain updated documents. I think there are even issues within India when it comes to documents without surname or only initials, let alone the international issues it can create. Stripchat is a private company, and especially in this industry they're going to be protective when it comes to ensuring everything is legal. Unfortunately this can mean that people with perfectly valid identification can be filtered out, but of course they're going to prefer that to being put out of business completely. From what I remember about any of my Canadian or American immigrant friends' immigration struggles, I think the process is likely to be a pain in the ass. In the meantime, is there another site you could work on?

Upvote 0
I don't know about this issue super in depth, but as far as I know the solution is for her to obtain updated documents. I think there are even issues within India when it comes to documents without surname or only initials, let alone the international issues it can create. Stripchat is a private company, and especially in this industry they're going to be protective when it comes to ensuring everything is legal. Unfortunately this can mean that people with perfectly valid identification can be filtered out, but of course they're going to prefer that to being put out of business completely. From what I remember about any of my Canadian or American immigrant friends' immigration struggles, I think the process is likely to be a pain in the ass. In the meantime, is there another site you could work on?
thanks, dear. I think I have no option without a surname. at last ill go and, update her documents. and I work only in stripchat. any other site you know for work?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.