AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake Accounts to Help Boost Your Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mila_ I can't understand how you can't see that this list full of dumb autogenerated names.
names contain some letters in start and end with 1-3 number in the middle. its easy to see

Reactions: megafapper
Right now is a good example
mykinkydope
a lot fake viewers with autogenerated names (this list is much longer):

feuhuck14fansy
finle15dysgninf
firank5clamer
fisreu27siwa
flexin2boska
formbusc30cycpe
franun26coagagg
freakhid0kyna
fyila30petu
gemul40lampho
grinnor18watchgagg
haltburg42perfrkin
hamguard8ivhex
hanpo42sendgo
hanstran23ceraf
healthmort34gistmudf
hespclen1opak
highlab36thyibo
hyne33naifor
idlan13bygea
idnan19siover
igin40psychat
inan6voyte

Second place in less than 13 minutes!

Mykinkydope IS up there legitimately and with reason. She has:

a) INCREDIBLE setup and lighting:

mykinkydope_25032019_0016_female_Chaturbate.jpg

b) Amazing body and beautiful face

MyKinkyDope_women_model_looking_at_viewer_dyed_hair_indoors_in_bed_bed-1466653.jpg

c) Does extremely sexual shows back to back asking for whatever you want to throw her way (action starts from minute 1) This is her room RIGHT NOW:

Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 14.09.13.png

d) She is new so she has a lot of buzz

e) She is super hard working, she has worked 300 hours in the past 3 months which is more than most models have worked the past YEAR.

Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 14.09.59.png

f) She has a few HIT asmr videos on youtube with over 3 million views.

g) She is also a SuicideGirl meaning she gets outside traffic from both YT and SG.

https://www.suicidegirls.com/members/mykinkydope/

It is RIDICULOUS to even think she "bots" her way to the top. Please stop smearing models when you don't know what you are talking about. It is irresponsible and harmful.

Why are her fans only on chaturbate and not on myfreecams, her second site?
Because members are loyal to their camsite first and the model second. There are guys who spend all day on CB looking for the best room to wank it to. When MKD is on, her room is the obvious choice, same with Siswet because they are universally appealing and doing extremely sexual shows off the bat keeping it going for hours. They won’t follow her to MFC (and I don’t know if she cams much there anyway)

@forumkeeper this discussion is getting ridiculous... I don't even need to answer to your comment.. but let's humor you just for the sake of this thread.

No, I am not saying anyone should cheat. This is what I am saying, in bullet format for dense heads:

1) Are there bots on CB? Obviously there are, we all know this.
2) Do models use bots purposefully to gain a better placement on the site? Since some of you say this is an available service in Russia, I am going to say yes also
3) Do all bot accounts belong to these russian networks? No, probably not.
4) Can you then go to a model room, count how many suspicious accounts are watching her and then determine her legitimacy? HELL TO THE NO.

Let's do an exercise mmmkay? Count how many REAL accounts are watching MKD right now. Even if she has 300 fake ones, that's still 700 real registered users watching her show. Can you achieve that by using bots? NO. If your show sucks, it sucks, you will only keep the placement the bots give you but you don't get to the first 2 rows this way.

Who knows who made those bot accounts? Could it be russian networks? yes.. but I can also think of 1000 other hypothesis. Maybe it is an affiliate trying to cheat CB's program by registering fake accounts to get that $1 ppr.. it IS a single opt-in program.

Maybe it is the russian networks who "park" their bots in the most popular room while their clients are offline.

Maybe it is Chaturbate itself trying to boost their numbers to look better than the competition.. or maybe even a way for Chaturbate to INFLUENCE who gets the to be featured in the pop-ups by giving the model of their choice a boost with fake accounts.

Anything is possible but what's harmful here is going to a model's room and assuming that just because she has bots watching her it means she is cheating. It is unfair to the model, in this case MKD.. have you checked the userlist of every model that makes #1 position? They all probably have fake accounts watching.

Last edited:
She is split camming, her online time at myfreecams is about the same and she advertises both sites equally on her social media.

so, finally @Mila_ said that everybody use bots (fake viewers)
500 fake registered viewers without any valid registered users is enough for the 4-5 place (other viewers will be a valid guests). 4-5 place get valid viewers in the same amount anyway. so 500 fake viewers + 300-400 real viewers and you are successful.
main problem for me as webmaster that i have to stop to work with cb affiliate program because of low conversion rate. almost all top places is taken by cheaters who use bots.

This thread has just about run its course.

Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.