AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake raffle.......caught you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks for everyone in this case, the premiums who thought they stood a chance at winning and could have spent their tokens elsewhere, for the other models and of course the model in question.

If she did cheat, I hope she learnt her lesson. Chances are she won't do another date raffle... lol

I don't see the problem with name and shame, as long as it is correctly (honestly, and truthfully) done. Sadly that is where the problems start.

The worst thing about MFC are some of the members. If they dislike someone they don't move on, a certain number have personal vendettas against models instead. They spread false accusations and allegations - which undermines "name and shame" as it simply becomes a bitch-fest of hatred, rather than honest feedback.

Recently I've witnessed some really appalling acts of how low people stoop to try and facilitate their personal vendettas against a model (whether justified or not).
Fans are just as bad, willing to go to extreme lengths to promote people whilst attacking others.

It's sad. It would be very useful to know who's raffles are honest raffles, and who's aren't - but it'd never happen.
If I'd read this thread earlier to catch her name, I'd have set her to hidden on MFC as there appears more than enough evidence to indicate it was rigged.

Oh well :twocents-02cents:

If you go to MFC profiles and type in "raffle" and then restrict it to models you will see 38 pages of models who are holding and/or have held raffles.

I won a Skype show raffle about a month ago, so at least one raffle on MFC is legit.

Or is it?

:lol:

Shit.

Someone Pm an old man a name. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.