AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake raffle.......caught you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preslye

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 20, 2011
Well I know I have never posted before but I am just purely kinda pissed off. I won't say who but I was in a models room a couple weeks ago while she was doing a "raffle" a bunch of people were tipping like 200 tokens for the raffle and she was "writing" their names on the backs of tickets. I was watching and realized the way she was writing looked weird then I noticed that the cap of her marker was ON. NOT ON THE BACK OF THE MARKER. But actually ON. I watched her do it with like 10 tickets before I called her out and asked how she was writing, and if it was some type of special magic marker because her cap was on. She quickly dropped the marker (realizing it was in perfect view of everyone watching) I guess she didn't notice we could see she wasn't writing anything. Then dropped the marker to her side both hands went beyond the view of the cam. Then came back up with the cap on the BACK of the marker, saying "NO it's on the BACK of the marker" then promptly banned me for 60 days. WTF?! I mean seriously girl?

So I left it alone and NOW I see she is doing a raffle for a "date". Which I am SURE is rigged as well. She even tells people they won't have to bring their wallet. She is going to pay for everything. Oh and if you live in a different country and can't fly to her she will fly to you WHERE EVER you are in the world. WTF?
I suppose it pisses me off because she was one of my favorite models and NOW I am realizing all the SHADY things she does that give us "REAL" cam girls bad names. I know LOTS of people do fake raffles but it's pretty hard if not impossible to prove. Seeing someone pretty much STEAL from people really pisses me off.
The other thing I find funny is she states "TONS of people offer to pay to meet her" but she "wouldn't do that because it's WRONG" Um excuses me? WTF are you doing with your raffle than? I just don't get how people can be so blatenly stupid!
Last but not least this chick requires tips for EVERYTHING. Want to request a song? 50 tokens. Want to be added to facebook? 150 tokens? Pay 2500 to watch a cum show, but if you want a better view thats 1000 tokens. I mean it seems like every other word out of her mouth is tokens. Which I know really is none of my business because it's HER room and she can do as she pleases. I suppose I just see so many quality and genuine models get passed over and girls like her get guys throwing money at her. I feel like she gives us girls a truly bad rep.
Just pisses me off. Sorry for the vent. Hopefully you guys understand I just get frustrated seeing someone practically steal money out of people's wallets. Grrrh!

Ahh the art of deception...truly runs rampant in these raffle situations. Luckily Ive only entered a few where there was no deception whatsover, (albeit a losing chance, 10 tickets vs 100s for 2 certain Europeans lol )

Hopefully the guys that tip this chick you speak of have caught on. I dont think MFC will somehow start to regulate these deceptive practices as long as it makes them money.

First of all, great catch by you seeing that. Most people would've never caught that.

Secondly, and I'm betting this has come up in other threads here and I just can't think of where/am too lazy to search for them now; but as a premium, I would not trust a model to do a date raffle or offer anything expensive unless I REALLY knew her well and knew that she wouldn't BS me.

On the other side, I don't believe that a model should do a date raffle unless she limits it to the members she knows and trusts the most. And even then, the model should do a background check on the winner and bring a bodyguard.

Finally, models- if you're doing a raffle, show the tickets to the cam once you write the tipper's name on them so everyone watching knows that they're real.

Premiums- if the model isn't showing you the tickets once they're paid for, regardless of who tipped for them; suspect that a fix might be in and move on.

Reactions: MrBlue
Preslye said:
Well I know I have never posted before but I am just purely kinda pissed off. I won't say who but I was in a models room a couple weeks ago while she was doing a "raffle" a bunch of people were tipping like 200 tokens for the raffle and she was "writing" their names on the backs of tickets. I was watching and realized the way she was writing looked weird then I noticed that the cap of her marker was ON. NOT ON THE BACK OF THE MARKER. But actually ON. I watched her do it with like 10 tickets before I called her out and asked how she was writing, and if it was some type of special magic marker because her cap was on. She quickly dropped the marker (realizing it was in perfect view of everyone watching) I guess she didn't notice we could see she wasn't writing anything. Then dropped the marker to her side both hands went beyond the view of the cam. Then came back up with the cap on the BACK of the marker, saying "NO it's on the BACK of the marker" then promptly banned me for 60 days. WTF?! I mean seriously girl?

So I left it alone and NOW I see she is doing a raffle for a "date". Which I am SURE is rigged as well. She even tells people they won't have to bring their wallet. She is going to pay for everything. Oh and if you live in a different country and can't fly to her she will fly to you WHERE EVER you are in the world. WTF?
I suppose it pisses me off because she was one of my favorite models and NOW I am realizing all the SHADY things she does that give us "REAL" cam girls bad names. I know LOTS of people do fake raffles but it's pretty hard if not impossible to prove. Seeing someone pretty much STEAL from people really pisses me off.
The other thing I find funny is she states "TONS of people offer to pay to meet her" but she "wouldn't do that because it's WRONG" Um excuses me? WTF are you doing with your raffle than? I just don't get how people can be so blatenly stupid!
Last but not least this chick requires tips for EVERYTHING. Want to request a song? 50 tokens. Want to be added to facebook? 150 tokens? Pay 2500 to watch a cum show, but if you want a better view thats 1000 tokens. I mean it seems like every other word out of her mouth is tokens. Which I know really is none of my business because it's HER room and she can do as she pleases. I suppose I just see so many quality and genuine models get passed over and girls like her get guys throwing money at her. I feel like she gives us girls a truly bad rep.
Just pisses me off. Sorry for the vent. Hopefully you guys understand I just get frustrated seeing someone practically steal money out of people's wallets. Grrrh!
What the fuck is up with people these days and I do agree that it gives us real models a bad name I mean either do the damn raffel and keep your word or just don't do it at all what a dumb dumb girl no wonder some of the members on MFC don't trust us cause of people like her ugh disgusting.

Mikeythegeek said:
First of all, great catch by you seeing that. Most people would've never caught that.

Secondly, and I'm betting this has come up in other threads here and I just can't think of where/am too lazy to search for them now; but as a premium, I would not trust a model to do a date raffle or offer anything expensive unless I REALLY knew her well and knew that she wouldn't BS me.

On the other side, I don't believe that a model should do a date raffle unless she limits it to the members she knows and trusts the most. And even then, the model should do a background check on the winner and bring a bodyguard.

Finally, models- if you're doing a raffle, show the tickets to the cam once you write the tipper's name on them so everyone watching knows that they're real.

Premiums- if the model isn't showing you the tickets once they're paid for, regardless of who tipped for them; suspect that a fix might be in and move on.
Excellent points. I know one model who doesn't even compile the entries until the end of the session, and does it on Twitter...no idea when she actually fills out the tickets.

There are lots of ways to rig a raffle, especially since most are held over several days, or weeks for the bigger prizes, but this has to be one of the dumbest, and laziest, ones. I've only participated in one raffle, and it was for AustinWhite's (then AustinFox) iPad raffle, not for a date. This reminds me that date raffles probably aren't a good idea. Anyway, I wouldn't want to have to bribe someone to meet me, even for coffee. I would offer to pay for the coffee though. :lol:

Nordling said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Excellent points. I know one model who doesn't even compile the entries until the end of the session, and does it on Twitter...no idea when she actually fills out the tickets.
Yeah, I was thinking that too, but didn't know how to word it so I kept it out.

Preslye said:
I won't say who

If you caught a model scamming this blatantly, you need to post her name and her picture (in case she changes her name) here, please.

Anyways, this is an excellent reminder that you should never expect to get anything out of tipped tokens except entertainment value.

I support Bawksy in the quest for knowledge. If you know for certain she is scamming, the members here have right to know.

As far as filling out tickets offline.
I do raffles every couple of months for lots of swag type prizes (no dates EVER!) They are usually month long with 11 winners and 4 categories.
Anywho, Tickets can get a bit out of control and hard to keep up with, especially when I'm doing an oil show or something. I keep a tally sheet throughout the night as to not distract too much. I usually fill them out at the end of my night but sometimes I do it off cam when I'm done. Not because I'm scamming but because I don't want to sit on cam for 45 minutes filling out post it note tickets. I've been doing my raffles the same way for almost a year now and I would hope people trust me. Sometimes the big spender wins top prize and sometimes that one ticket does!
It would totally kill my show for an entire month for me to always fill them out as they are tipped for, I just hope no one thinks that is an excuse to scam.

JoleneJolene said:
I support Bawksy in the quest for knowledge. If you know for certain she is scamming, the members here have right to know.

I do raffles every couple of months for lots of swag type prizes (no dates EVER!) They are usually month long with 11 winners and 4 categories.
Anywho, Tickets can get a bit out of control and hard to keep up with, especially when I'm doing an oil show or something. I keep a tally sheet throughout the night as to not distract too much. I usually fill them out at the end of my night but sometimes I do it off cam when I'm done. Not because I'm scamming but because I don't want to sit on cam for 45 minutes filling out post it note tickets. I've been doing my raffles the same way for almost a year now and I would hope people trust me. Sometimes the big spender wins top prize and sometimes that one ticket does!
It would totally kill my show for an entire month for me to always fill them out as they are tipped for, I just hope no one thinks that is an excuse to scam.

I do the same thing! I just write names and ticket amounts in my notebook, but after reading this thread i really hope nobody thinks i'm scamming. I usually end up actually writing out a lot of the tickets on cam the day of the drawing, though, at which point it's really obvious that I'm actually going through with it. *shrug* And people often ask me how many tickets they have already and i consult the list and tell them.

I always assume date raffles are rigged. hahaha, and fake writing tickets is the lamest way to fake a raffle. What a dumb girl.

EDIT: I recently lost the list of tickets for my painting raffle and had to go through my tips for every Thursday and re-write down everybody who had bought them. >_<

JoleneJolene said:

I understand. And I do believe most models are honest with their raffles, even when the do after-session compilation. When it comes into question is, if one already finds a reason to mistrust the model, but, ha ha, why would anyone tip someone they didn't trust in the first place? So, I withdraw my earlier comment.

Reactions: 1 person
OK, I seemed to have caused an issue with my last point on showing the tickets. That's what I get for not thinking ahead.

A new tipper who's not a regular in your room- maybe show them the ticket or at least you writing their ticket. Something simple like that could help make them and others buy more tickets because then they'll see that it's legit.

A regular who buys a ticket- it's your call. Whatever you think is best.

But if you feel more comfortable with ignoring my 3rd point, be my guest. Hell, if Amber deleted that part from the post, I wouldn't be bothered.

Oh yeah, I'll join the "name the bitch" campaign too.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
i understand the question for the name because i am curious myself but i also understand Preslye not to name it.
If it is really a popular model she will always be able to cause a shitstorm on Preslye through her followership that in the end will only hurt the bringer of bad messages and not the cheater herself.
There will be no prove she cheated and Preslye will be accused of bad name calling out of jealousy.

but it never hurts to be reminded being careful and beware of scamming on mfc.

JoleneJolene said:

I'm doing my first raffle right now, it's not for a date, it's for swag stuff/Skype show/videos. I have been trying to fill out the tickets online and show the ticket to the cam, then show me putting it with the rest of the tickets. But sometimes if I'm doing something else or someone buys a ton of tickets, I don't do it right away, and end up having to do it offline. I have an Excel spreadsheet that shows how many tickets everyone has purchased, so if anyone has concerns, I'll gladly count out their tickets and show them that they're all in there. Hopefully that covers all my bases! My regs have bought most of the tickets and I think they trust me, but I want to be very transparent about it in case anyone has doubts.

This is why it's illegal to run these raffles (although legally we're talking an illegal lottery, not a raffle).
Report her to the state gaming agency and see how that turns out for her.
Really though, post her name and picture so we all know whom to avoid.

what if it might be a model on this forum, that is the scammer she is talking about :woops:

Traditio said:
i understand the question for the name because i am curious myself but i also understand Preslye not to name it.
If it is really a popular model she will always be able to cause a shitstorm on Preslye through her followership that in the end will only hurt the bringer of bad messages and not the cheater herself.
There will be no prove she cheated and Preslye will be accused of bad name calling out of jealousy.

but it never hurts to be reminded being careful and beware of scamming on mfc.

I would normally have no issue calling someone out and I would REALLY like too. Although this is EXACTLY why I won't. Although the model in question cams usually ONLY during the day which is actually opposite to me and really poses no specific threat to my traffic there fore some what eliminating the suspicion of my being jealous of her traffic. I will say that she does have a pretty good following of daytime MFCers. So I don't really wanna cause any unwanted backlash. I'm on my phone so if this makes little sense I'm sorry!!

This is basically a long ass way to say "Be careful with raffles" without a name. Which we get enough of these "omg unnamed girl scammed me/friend!" threads.

If she has a following, her followers are retarded. Plus, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like you're lying about her. You're just reporting something that you honestly observed. So what if some of her fans get pissed off. If they come troll your room, ban them and move on with life.

tl;dr: cough up the fucking name

As reporting to the state gaming commission, there are a couple of issues with that. First is picking the correct state to report her to. Remember, models can lie about their location. Second, not every state has a gaming commission. You might have trouble convincing the local district attorney to care. Third, don't you have better things to do with your life? When Preslye coughs up the name of the scammer model, take note, never visit said model again, and move on.

Attachments

• 873-do-it-faggot.jpg
    873-do-it-faggot.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 526
bawksy said:
Third, don't you have better things to do with your life? When Preslye coughs up the name of the scammer model, take note, never visit said model again, and move on.

Mostly this. MFC does not need, and our model friends do not need that kind of attention.

Preslye, if she's doing this it's unfair to people who might be tipping for this stuff not to give us a name. Some of us might (or might not) be the people in question.

Further, if you name them it's not a certainty it's an allegation and no one here is going to blame you for telling your side of the story whether or not it is the truth.

And from your description of events, coupled with your reluctance to "out" her, I suspect it is the truth - and members deserve to be told her name. :thumbleft:

I agree with what most say...we need a name. You started the topic, now everyone is leery/cautious/suspects every top model that does raffles now. How can we separate the honest ones from the one you spoke of...

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
bawksy said:
As reporting to the state gaming commission, there are a couple of issues with that. First is picking the correct state to report her to. Remember, models can lie about their location. Second, not every state has a gaming commission. You might have trouble convincing the local district attorney to care. Third, don't you have better things to do with your life? When Preslye coughs up the name of the scammer model, take note, never visit said model again, and move on.
Well,I thought is was obvious, but I was joking about that bit.

Preslye said:

there's a UK girl doing sex date raffles ask her who won and she doesn't answer or put winners names on profile
she is doing a new date one now bet it is fixed like all the others she has done
before entering date raffles ask about previous winners names see what they says

Keithy said:
Well,I thought is was obvious, but I was joking about that bit.

Yeah the reason I said what I did was because in another thread the whole gaming commission thing was mentioned a bit more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.