AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fantastic Hips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread demands more pics!!
I love a lady with some nice sexy hips :)

I love this! Being a curvy girl myself, I will say that hips/booty comes in handy if you happen to sit in a computer chair all day. A little cushion for the...er...sittin!

Hips! :)

A few funny angles.

& one straight-on for good measure. ;)

Attachments

• hips.jpg
    hips.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • hips2.jpg
    hips2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,036
  • hips4.JPG
    hips4.JPG
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 1,037
  • hips6.JPG
    hips6.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,036
I've always noticed blackxrose's avatar and have said to myself, "Myself, those are some nice hips!"

Longhorn9in said:
I've always noticed blackxrose's avatar and have said to myself, "Myself, those are some nice hips!"

Still trying to lose some weight but here are my "birthing hips". Alot of people called them that and I love it cause they are naturally wide. Ps I had to pull my jeans down so you could see my hips well enough.

Attachments

• Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 894
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 894
Reactions: Bocefish and Jessi
Boce, you got such nice caps of me :D thank you

Heres hips, abs (under a couple months of Kraft Dinner, underboob AND a hello kitty sighting.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 808
Jessi said:
Boce, you got such nice caps of me :D thank you

Heres hips, abs (under a couple months of Kraft Dinner, underboob AND a hello kitty sighting.
Best combination ever! :dance: Underboob AND hello kitty? :drool:

Reactions: Jessi
MrRodry said:
From Sky Blue twitter background (@Sky_Blue_X) :clap:
Fuck Sky is hot....I love hearing about her escapades too. :drool:

PlayboyMegan said:
My hips don't lie. ;)
You have such a fabulous figure!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
For all the Danzig lovers... I seriously could watch this 100 times in a row and still laugh my ass off!

JoleneJolene said:
For all the Danzig lovers... I seriously could watch this 100 times in a row and still laugh my ass off!

that was hilarious. I will never be able to hear Danzig in your room and not think of this.

agrajag79 said:
JoleneJolene said:

that was hilarious. I will never be able to hear Danzig in your room and not think of this.

Hahahaha! I actually dance to this ALL THE FUCKING TIME! :lol:

JoleneJolene said:

That's awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.