AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Cam Models To Watch (on MFC)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G Spot

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
May 21, 2017
United States
yeswebcam.com
Twitter Username
@yeswebcam
Chaturbate Username
816sexyman
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000419519/yeswebcam/
Hey everyone at AmberCutie!

I know this question has been asked a lot over the years. However, I was wondering which MFC cam girls do you think do the best job? Or are the most enjoyable to watch. I have composed a list and so far I got these ladies added:

AmberCutie (of course)
Lana Rain
Jenny Blighe
Scarlet Raven
Ivy Adams
CrazyM_
Jolene Brody
Cortyblue
Swe3tSunny
Jalyn
Tricia Fox

I’m looking to add to my list. Maybe, you could let me know some of the most successful or friendliest girls to add. Maybe state what you like about them, too :)

It really depends what you want though.

If I tried doing this exercise, it would be pointless because my taste is so diverse, amongst my favourites right now are ChristineAsh, AnnaMolli, BooKate, Tinker_Mel and HotSlit who are all completely different and some won't necessarily have heard of some of them.

Conversely, while I totally understand why she is popular, I find Kati3kat a bit hard to watch. She is so loud, seemingly for no reason, and while she is clearly fun and attractive, she isn't my body type at all. She's almost bordering on Pumpy grossness for skinniness.

she isn't my body type at all. She's almost bordering on Pumpy grossness for skinniness.

Totally unnecessary body shaming.

If I tried doing this exercise, it would be pointless because my taste is so diverse, amongst my favourites right now are ChristineAsh, AnnaMolli, BooKate, Tinker_Mel and HotSlit who are all completely different and some won't necessarily have heard of some of them.

I wanted to hit agree on this post, but then i kept reading to where you started to call another human being gross for having a body type you don't find attractive. That is body shaming. I know pumpy gets shamed constantly so maybe you feel like its akin to calling trump orange and somehow ok.

Lets say I'm not your body type. I'm a little overweight, and i have some cellulite on my thighs. Im super curvy. If i came on this forum and read "She's almost bordering on Lolli grossness for chubbiness" I would be shamed. I would be ..seriously horrified to read someone calling my body 'gross' on a forum i like. I know im not everyones cuppa tea, but come on. That's just being an asshole.

No one needs to be going around calling another human fucking being "gross" for being skinny, fat or any other body type. You can express a personal preference without cruelty.

To the OP. You asked me for a list of the 'best' models before you made this post on twitter. I answered you "All of them!" because basically every model is someones idea of 'the best ever'. Successful does not equal good. Friendly does not equal successful.

I can look through your list above and find models that are really not nice people at all. They're someones cuppa tea though.

This comparison of girls "these girls are the BEST MODELS" is shitty.

If you used a criteria like "what are some cam models who you see as role models" that might be better.

Cant believe no one mentioned ashemaree yet. :) hehe
That is because she is anorexic thin... no ones body type lol .

She is so loud, seemingly for no reason, and while she is clearly fun and attractive, she isn't my body type at all. She's almost bordering on Pumpy grossness for skinniness.
The body shaming critique of the member is a bit weird. It was not personal, even though a completely unnecessary comment. It was fair to say someone is not exactly your type but you still like them in some way. I wish more people could see past another's physique towards something they like.
My own personal body type is quite 'ugly'. I have long arms, short legs, lots of arm/leg hair, and a thick, muscular shape. Comments from another on any of these features is pointless in a shaming sense as there is no way I can change it. The ultimate compliment is to be genuinely seen as beautiful beyond body shape/ type, even more of a compliment than someone liking my body type. (I would never trust such a person anyway.)

Personally I love it when I like someone who isn't my favoured body type (obviously I like tall, flawless/unmarked skin, and very slim), I know I like that person for themselves not something superficial.
I guess I am saying be honest about what you like... it isn't body shaming to do so. Those who say it is are fetish shaming.

To answer the OP's question I don't really have a favourite list. I will choose just one model, and suggest Envogue, she is feminine, intelligent, and interesting in pvt.

Last edited:

The body shaming critique of the member is a bit weird. It was not personal, even though a completely unnecessary comment. It was fair to say someone is not exactly your type but you still like them in some way. I wish more people could see past another's physique towards something they like.
My own personal body type is quite 'ugly'. I have long arms, short legs, lots of arm/leg hair, and a thick, muscular shape. Comments from another on any of these features is pointless in a shaming sense as there is no way I can change it. The ultimate compliment is to be genuinely seen as beautiful beyond body shape/ type, even more of a compliment than someone liking my body type. (I would never trust such a person anyway.)

Personally I love it when I like someone who isn't my favoured body type (obviously I like tall, flawless/unmarked skin, and very slim), I know I like that person for themselves not something superficial.
I guess I am saying be honest about what you like... it isn't body shaming to do so. Those who say it is are fetish shaming.

To answer the OP's question I don't really have a favourite list. I will choose just one model, and suggest Envogue, she is feminine, intelligent, and interesting in pvt.

Shes beautiful. And she has an illness that makes her that way.Shes not anorexic. Some people can see through that and just enjoy a person. And obviously people like her. She one of the most well known camgirl out there. And it is body shaming. Simple as that. Quit making up an excuse to not see things for what they are. You dont need to say negative things about someones body. Where does it get you anyways?? If you dont like it keep it to yourself. Otherwise youre just another asshole contributing to peoples self esteem and confidence issues. The reason why eating disorders exist at all.

How is referring to someone by name and calling them gross not personal?

It was fair to say someone is not exactly your type but you still like them in some way.
That is not even remotely close to what happened though.

Shes beautiful. And she has an illness that makes her that way.Shes not anorexic. Some people can see through that and just enjoy a person. And obviously people like her. She one of the most well known camgirl out there. And it is body shaming. Simple as that. Quit making up an excuse to not see things for what they are. You dont need to say negative things about someones body. Where does it get you anyways?? If you dont like it keep it to yourself. Otherwise youre just another asshole contributing to peoples self esteem and confidence issues. The reason why eating disorders exist at all.
Ashemaree is a well known model for being labelled as too thin/ anorexic. She has also been very public on the fact that it is not an eating disorder, just her normal body shape. In terms of body shaming models/women she has been outspoken about it more than most.
I was making a bad joke about her not being listed because of the comment on Kati3kat being too thin.
Ashemaree is a gorgeous woman, and I include her body shape in that.

How is referring to someone by name and calling them gross not personal?
I did think it was an unnecessary comment, but not personal: It could have been any skinny model. He was referring to a certain look being gross, one that very thin people will tend towards.

Reactions: PavlovsDog

Conversely, while I totally understand why she is popular, I find Kati3kat a bit hard to watch. She is so loud, seemingly for no reason, and while she is clearly fun and attractive, she isn't my body type at all. She's almost bordering on Pumpy grossness for skinniness.
Thanks for letting me know your favorites. What do you like about them?

Kati3Kat I am going to have to check out though. But, I guess different people do find others attractive.

• Funny!
Reactions: PavlovsDog
I wanted to hit agree on this post, but then i kept reading to where you started to call another human being gross for having a body type you don't find attractive. That is body shaming. I know pumpy gets shamed constantly so maybe you feel like its akin to calling trump orange and somehow ok.

Lets say I'm not your body type. I'm a little overweight, and i have some cellulite on my thighs. Im super curvy. If i came on this forum and read "She's almost bordering on Lolli grossness for chubbiness" I would be shamed. I would be ..seriously horrified to read someone calling my body 'gross' on a forum i like. I know im not everyones cuppa tea, but come on. That's just being an asshole.

No one needs to be going around calling another human fucking being "gross" for being skinny, fat or any other body type. You can express a personal preference without cruelty.

To the OP. You asked me for a list of the 'best' models before you made this post on twitter. I answered you "All of them!" because basically every model is someones idea of 'the best ever'. Successful does not equal good. Friendly does not equal successful.

I can look through your list above and find models that are really not nice people at all. They're someones cuppa tea though.

This comparison of girls "these girls are the BEST MODELS" is shitty.

If you used a criteria like "what are some cam models who you see as role models" that might be better.

I agree there isn’t any way you can call someone “gross” without body shaming them. But, I guess that is the nature of the internet. Behind the keyboard we can say whatever we really want to say. But, then again I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Everyone has different taste sexually. Personally, I like a little extra weight, but that doesn’t mean I don’t find thin girls attractive, too.

I do remember getting your tweet on Twitter :). But, I do agree that “best” isn’t the best way to phrase it. However, we can learn from others that are making money, have great personalities, etc.

Let me clarify the reason I started this thread.

I’m looking for cam models to interview via email and for creating tips and tricks videos that I can upload to YouTube and other video sharing websites.

I should be adding to the list as I hear more and more names that others do like. Possibly, I should start a thread here and ask cam models if they want to contribute to creating content, interviews, helpful videos, too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop

I agree there is nothing good from saying something negative about someone's body. What good does it do anyway? There is to much "hate" in this world. I think that a very positive thing that she has an illness and she doesn't let it get in the way of her cam modeling. It's something that I really marvel about her :)

I’m looking for cam models to interview via email and for creating tips and tricks videos that I can upload to YouTube and other video sharing websites.

What sorts of tips and tricks videos will these be? I really enjoy the ones where dogs pretend to play dead when the owner says "bang", and the ones where they get cats to beg for food!

Yes, I'm taking the piss :p

PoppyNaked isn't bad. For a while, I watched her to ease the pain of the Olivia shaped hole in my soul. I have since moved on to AmeliaNaked. Not nearly as exotic as Poppy, but has much more "real woman" appeal about her.

Reactions: G Spot
What sorts of tips and tricks videos will these be? I really enjoy the ones where dogs pretend to play dead when the owner says "bang", and the ones where they get cats to beg for food!

Yes, I'm taking the piss :p
Lol, you're funny! No, will be anything from ideas for cam shows, tips when no one is tipping, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.