AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite hot sauce?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain old Tabasco on everything. The vinegary-ness is probably why it's my fave.
Valentina is pretty decent too, not as hot and has a nice flavor.

I prefer Cholula to Tapatio
Same same, but I've been finding Tapatio is slightly hotter than Cholula, so I've been expanding my horizons with it. I prefer it in soups because of this.
Love me some Crystal!
I grew up on this stuff! Try it on some hot buttered corn... OMG mouth is watering now.

Sriracha on anything asian, or on chicken strips, too. Hell, mix a can of tuna with a spoonful of mayo and a bunch of Sriracha, stir it up, put it on a bowl of brown rice... DELISH!

Buffalo hot sauce
Buffalo wing sauce rules! Crystal sauce kind of reminds me of it in a very thin vingegary sort of way.

I usually have a bottle of Buffalo, Crystal, Sriracha, Tapatio and Cholula hanging out in my fridge at any given time. Staples!

Reactions: dilligaf0
It's interesting to not only see what everyone's favorites are but what they put them in and on.
I agree! I wonder what the strangest thing is that people put hot sauce on.

Does horseradish count as a hot sauce? I like the saucy version of it on roast beef sandwiches. And wasabi... oh don't get me started on my love for that. I just wish I found more uses for it than sushi (or the flavoring on peas or almonds.)

I agree! I wonder what the strangest thing is that people put hot sauce on.

Does horseradish count as a hot sauce? I like the saucy version of it on roast beef sandwiches. And wasabi... oh don't get me started on my love for that. I just wish I found more uses for it than sushi (or the flavoring on peas or almonds.)
Have you ever had ghost pepper sauce?

Have you ever had ghost pepper sauce?
Nope can't say I have, not sure if I'd be willing to try.

There's a certain comfortable zone for me between perfectly flavorful spicy (the sauces I listed, plus some pretty hot salsas) and "too hot for me". It's a line that's hard for me to push boundaries on, my stomach doesn't appreciate me trying! :)

There's a certain comfortable zone for me between perfectly flavorful spicy (the sauces I listed, plus some pretty hot salsas) and "too hot for me". It's a line that's hard for me to push boundaries on, my stomach doesn't appreciate me trying! :)
Whats the hottest you have had?

Whats the hottest you have had?
I feel like we talked about this in a thread with a very similar name...

edit: ok, so I did reply in your thread about spicy foods, but not about the hottest I've had.

I was at an authentic mexican restaurant and tried their jalapenos. I was on my last night on an out of town trip, and let's just say the next 14 hours and whole trip home were miserable. :)

I think they were something other than jalapenos.

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0 and Guy
For store bought I've mostly stuck with Frank's RedHot sauce. But recently tried Sriracha for the first time and I must say it was rather tasty.

But the one I use the most of is a homemade one. Dried jalapeno and cayenne peppers, dried onion, some garlic, onion and salt. Blenderize that all up with some vinegar and water. Let it sit for a day in the fridge and run it through a coffee filter. Makes a great hot sauce.

Oh and of course this always goes best on NACHOS and never those yucky tacos.
:p

My family used to mix Ranch and Sriracha and dip tortilla chips in it. Yum.

Cholula Red of Green I like these for their lack of vinegar. Tabasco is just a vinegary mess, I used to like it.
Franks Red hot Sauce I use when I make Buffalo Wings Lots of Franks and melted Butter a pretty traditional Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Sriracha has its uses as will in my kitchen. While cooking Thai, making a Spicy BBQ Sauce, or even Sloppy Joes to give them a little kick.
I have had Dave's Insanity hot sauce and used it in chili and cheese dips. I vhave come to the realization that it has to have a good flavor as well as have the heat. If it is Hot just to be hot well I spell that S-T-U-P-I-D.

Last edited:
Cholula is SO good on Chrissy cauliflower!
I recently went vegan and made a mix of vegan mayo and cholula to dip veggies in! Yum!!!
Lol I meant *crispy* cauliflower.
But I would totally eat a cauliflower with a proper name like Chrissy hahaha

Honestly I thought you had typo'd, but meant *prissy* cauliflower. hahaha
Yes, it's an actual thing.

Screenshot - 9_17_2015 , 8_25_41 PM.png

I eat sriracha and tabasco on almost everything. Tabasco on my eggs and bacon in the morning. Sriracha on my pizza.

Tabasco on my oysters.
A shit ton of sriracha in my hot ham n chese sandwiches.... *drools*

Lately I crave spice so much worse than usual. I'm becoming my momma's child.

Not exactly a hot sauce, but I can never use an entire can of chipotles in adobo at once, so I pop the contents of the can in my food processor and whir them around, pour the resultant sludge into an ice cube tray, and once they're frozen solid, keep them in a ziploc bag. I add the cubes to any chili or mexican crockpot dish I happen to make.

I love sriracha but sambal oelek > sriracha.

Alaga hot sauce! (My Deep South roots are showing.) One of my relatives used to work for the company and would give my parents a case every year growing up... Can't get it around here but they are sweet enough to mail us a few bottles periodically and I hoard them.

Otherwise, Crystal or Sriracha, or strong Irish mustard. I put hot stuff on pretty much everything, much to the dismay of my darling other half.

EDIT: @JerryBoBerry your recipe sounds awesome! Never made hot sauce from scratch, now I'm itching to try.

Love me some Crystal!

I have NO IDEA what Crystal is!?! I need to find some and try it now :) Also, a friend of my family makes ghost pepper dip and literally uses 1 drop (out of a dropper bottle) in a big soup bowl of stuff and the shit is like fiiirrreeeee.... I love hot sauce but I can usually only eat 1 chip dipped in that stuff...

Sorry. double post... eek.

Not exactly a hot sauce, but I can never use an entire can of chipotles in adobo at once, so I pop the contents of the can in my food processor and whir them around, pour the resultant sludge into an ice cube tray, and once they're frozen solid, keep them in a ziploc bag. I add the cubes to any chili or mexican crockpot dish I happen to make.

I love sriracha but sambal oelek > sriracha.

You can use those (2-3) mixed with red wine vinegar, grapeseed oil, oregano, S&P, sweetener of your choice and garlic and you have a bomb ass Chipotle dressing (from the restaurant/fast food joint) re-make. Its pretty much all I use at my house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.