AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite hot sauce?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a 'hot sauce', but I have to add that ghost pepper honey is freaking amazing on roasted carrots or corn on the cob. My partner and I buy it locally at our farmers market and just keep adding honey to the container. (It has a giant ghost pepper in it. I'm sure you could make your own)
And my partner makes a really good habanero sauce with Dr. Pepper :)

My favourite hot sauce was from a local coffee shop of all things. The guy who runs the place has a penchant for making various things and selling them because, well, he's allowed to since you have to pay a fortune to have equipment that meets FDA standards. I don't want to say the name of the sauce since they only sell it in that store, but it had a picture from Dante's Inferno printed on the label and had Habernero, Scorpion, and Ghost peppers in some sort of vinegar based concoction. I have begged them to let me know when they make it again.

But a second-best ghost pepper sauce is called Ghost Train which is absolutely amazing on grilled chicken.

If we're going to go with generic hot sauces that you could get anywhere in the States, I love BWW's Mango Habernero sauce.

Reactions: dilligaf0
I use Franks Red (or any simple cayenne sauce) on just about anything you could imagine putting hot sauce on. I am a serious wimp when it comes to hot things though, so I like it more for the flavor than the heat.

Reactions: dilligaf0 and Gen
I just realized something so sad... our favorite Mexican fast food joint we went to in Los Angeles had the OMGBEST super hot red sauce. I MISS IT SO BADDDDD. They would make it fresh daily, so sometimes you'd get a hotter batch than the day before if they just ever so slightly adjusted the mix.

Football Sundays aren't the same without it. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

I just remembered, when I was a kid Rosarita used to make a hot sauce. I haven't seen it in years. Does anyone use La Victoria?
I like the La Victoria green sauce, but it isn't really spicy. Well, I think I usually get medium, but have tried the hot, and don't recall it being very hot. It's one of my favorites on tacos, though.

I just realized something so sad... our favorite Mexican fast food joint we went to in Los Angeles had the OMGBEST super hot red sauce. I MISS IT SO BADDDDD. They would make it fresh daily, so sometimes you'd get a hotter batch than the day before if they just ever so slightly adjusted the mix.

Football Sundays aren't the same without it. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Ermgerghed! There was a place in Cali that used to do this that I went to, too! :/ I miss it :(

Reactions: dilligaf0

I'm going to assume there's no chance that you'll share the source of this wondrous sauce. :(

I usually use Cholula at home. It's not particularly hot (not surprising, as most of the brands that actually come from Mexico aren't), but it has a great flavor!

Sriracha is good for anything Asian. (Their old factory was about a mile from my house! And I pass the new factory every day on my way to work. I've gotta take the tour someday.)

When I want to make something hot, I give it a few twists of my Trader Joe's ghost chili grinder. :)

My family always looks at me weird because i toss hot sauce in my chicken noodle soup too. Glad i'm not the only one!

I just bought some Tiger Sauce while shopping for condiments, and it's pretty good. It's like a sweet and sour hot sauce.

Another vote for Crystal. The year or so after hurricane Katrina when it wasn't available was a very dark time. For hotter stuff, anything from Dave. He's also a super nice guy who humored me with a reply to my email about making a pepper spray cop hot sauce with proceeds to help the protesters somehow. Said it wasn't a bad idea, but the lead time on a production run is longer than the public's attention.

• Funny!
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I love Franks Red Hot and of course Sriracha. Another good one is Huy Fong's Chili Garlic. It's chunky and has a lot more flavor than Sriracha!
My two guilty pleasures are Cholula Green Pepper and Tabasco Green Pepper. They may not be as spicy, but the flavor is amazing!
I have a 1/2 gallon of the Tabasco in my fridge right now..
0Pes10k.jpg

Reactions: Gen
Suspect Device Extract Challenge (13 Million Scoville Units)

A single drop on a cracker sends them to drooling and vomiting. That's some hot sauce!

I like Cholula (I even have a little song... more like a ditty...), but Texas Pete is probably my favorite.

I find tabasco too vinegar-y too. eeeeek.
sriracha is my favorite but lately i've just been putting crushed thai peppers on everything.
soo much spicy goodness.

But the one I use the most of is a homemade one. Dried jalapeno and cayenne peppers, dried onion, some garlic, onion and salt. Blenderize that all up with some vinegar and water. Let it sit for a day in the fridge and run it through a coffee filter. Makes a great hot sauce.

Just thought I'd share this from Imgur...

Reactions: AmberCutie
There is a really popular brand of hot sauce in Belize called Marie Sharpe's. Sometimes you can find it in like, hot sauce speciality stores. I found some in LA once. It's THE BEST. The original is habanero hot sauce, but it also has carrots (!!) in it. They also make a grapefruit habanero hot sauce that's amazing.
If you ever see it, buy it. Or if you go to Belize.

Status
Not open for further replies.