AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite "hot topic" threads.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
There is a handful of threads that I find myself excited when they get bumped with new posts. Why? No idea, lol. I guess because they are topics that either get a lot of people riled up and include heavily opinionated replies, or because they are topics that I feel very connected to.

I'm going to list my favorites here, and remind everyone that if they have favorite topics/threads/posts, go through and THANK them! Feel free to reply with your favorite hot topics and why you enjoy keeping up with them.

Camscore??
Because Camscore is the ultimate ??? on MFC. :)

Bitching, Whining, and Complaining on Cam about TOKENS!
Because it's funny to listen to people whine and bitch and complain about models whining bitching and complaining. Hypocrites UNITE!

Good cam/Shitty cam
Because one of the worst offenses you can commit on MFC is having a completely crap cam and audio feed. Some girls commit it knowingly and don't give 2 shits, but others just don't realize they have the problem or don't know how to fix it. This thread may have a snotty tone to it (at least at first, but of course Bawksy is known for this) but deserves a ton of credit for drawing attention to it.

MFC Rules and warnings
Because this is probably the 2nd hottest topic on MFC aside from Camscore. I love hearing opinions about it and how people would do things differently.

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"
Because some of the things models say and do really do make us say WTF daily. Whether it be thoughtless comments, funny and witty sayings, or outrageously cocky requests/statements, they're in here.

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"
Same reasoning as the Model version.

Reality Check
Because it's the cold hard reality of being on the Internet. You put yourself out there, you'll remain out there, no matter how careful you think you are. This thread has such a "deal with it" tone to it, but I appreciate that.

All Models Silly Screen Caps thread
Because who doesn't like having a collection of outrageous, silly or awesome screen caps from MFC? If you couldn't be there in person to witness the excitement, at least there's a chance you'll catch a screen cap of it in here.

Man-on-cam sightings thread
Because while most of us won't actually snitch on these girls, we enjoy scolding them in our heads. :D

Was bored, so a look at Cam statistics?
Because Zoomer has taken a lot of time and put a lot of effort into a page that so many of us models appreciate and I enjoy keeping up with the changes and improvements he makes on this. Thank you Zoomer!

So if you agree with me on these exciting hot topics, go thank the posters in the threads! (That new button at the bottom of posts with the thumbs up. That's the thanks button. It's fun to use! Do it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.