AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means an exhaustive list of mah favourites, but simply a list of models who I've been enjoying the company of as of late (be it regularly or semi-regularly) and that you too might enjoy checking oot...

Fay Galore
Miss Hannelore
Kaylee Pond
Roxie Red
Amber Cutie
Lily Potter

Pff favorites...but what if I forget any?

Welp, here goes:

I have one clear favorite, of course, in SexySteph. I can see from your shocked expressions that this is something you've clearly never heard before :p

Beyond that, there are two that could get me to leave a room in which I'm having fun simply because they're both absolutely lovely. (which I tend not to do), TasteofSummer and Divahkiin.

And from that, in no particular order:

NataliaGrey
LilyMarie
LoreleiRose
LilLitaRose
YourCora (or possibly CoraBorealis now)
Kittycafe
Zombeee
ConnerJay
Katie_Meow
Caireen
MahaliaRose
FreyaEden
Tesla

And finally, the girls who would be in the previous list but usually broadcast when I'm asleep/at work and thus, I don't get to see them as much as I'd like :(
KayleePond
I_Am_Iris
LilyEvans
JordanBlack
AedanRayne
GweenBlack
SweetDee

Status
Not open for further replies.