AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is Tia_Fae but if we're talking about models I'm not married to... It's always a girl's eyes and lips that grab my attention most (when talking about physical features)

LoveScarlett - I don't think I've ever seen anyone that danced so seductively, not just with her body, but with her eyes. She's awesome.

JessiD - Such a cutie, and incredible eyes.

Sunny_Eve_xxx - An Irish model, super sexy and love her accent.

YoungXCumslut - Love her look and a good vibe in her room

JasperSwift - Sexy eyes (and everything else)

And I have to say, AmberCutie is very cute and really brings an awesome energy to her room.

There's more I like but the list is already pretty big...

AmberCutie-hot, fun, amazing tits
Amirah_Skye-beautiful eyes, amazing body, easy going, girl next door look but she's dirty in pvt
AustinWhite-perfect body but still down to earth
Brina_-smokin lil body, beautiful eyes
BreeAnn_xoxo-sweet girl, beautiful eyes, girl next door look
Candie_cane-hot, funny, great tits, girl next door
EmberReigns-smokin hot playboy looks
Gisele-smokin hot, playboy looks, down to earth
Ginger_Banks-funny, wild public nudity shows all the time
KatieBanks-smokin hot and was in playboy as Katie Evans
KristyCalisto-funny, great to hang out in her room you will laugh and she has a nice rack
LaceyBlack-smokin lil body, great personality and beautiful eyes
LacyLust-was in playboy
Perverta-dirty as hell with a smokin body
PiperLuv-the girl you grew up dreaming about
Raven3XXX-gotta love the bush
Sarany-smokin hot lil girl with huge fake tits and sexy tats
SunshineKelly-the perfect lil blonde

That should cover it :lol:

wtf shit? Who else? LocaLoca_ because she is funny as fuck. She is also an expert at sucking tips out of guys without actually having to perform. I watch her almost every morning for the lulz. I would send new girls to her to learn how it is done.

Reactions: SNATCH
I'm going to mention some of the models I don't necessarily perv, but enjoy hanging out with when I see them.

JJ-- We've had some cool tattoo/Day of the Dead back and forth on here after she saw my tattoo. I don't see her often, though. But, I honestly don't perv her when I see her. I'll make some jokes, maybe send some funny small tip notes. But I think JJ is just awesome as a person.

Amber-- She's fun, but I don't really perv her. I do enjoy when I come in and she has the cooties page up and working. It's so much fun to watch them get hurt/die. Great job, Jawbs, on that. :D It just adds a little extra fun to tipping. When I do see her and come in the room, I'm often just coming in as an ACF member saying hi.

MissSexyVixen-- I've been a reg in her room for a while, now. Almost since she started. And I used to perv her pretty hardcore. Unfortunately, she's often on when I am asleep or at work, now. If I do see her though, I don't really perv her anymore. I'll send funny tip notes her way, send her links to funny songs (a lot of Jonathan Coultan songs :p ), but I just don't perv her like I used to.

Now, just because I don't perv these models doesn't mean I find them unattractive. It's more either starting out seeing them after joining this site and being more of a camaraderie type thing, as in JJ and Amber. Or, in the case of Miss Sexy Vixen, something just changed over time to where I don't feel the urge to perv her, as much as just enjoy hanging out with her.

There's a few others, too, but it's almost 7 am, and I need some sleep before work.

I dunno. Does it make me odd that I have models I don't perv?

Reactions: JoleneBrody
There are two models that are my favs if you judge it by the amount of time I spent with them:

PlayboyMegan--She is just awesome. If I went into details as to why I like her, it will be longer than the Harry Potter books. Personality, great conservationist, etc.

SexxxyAriana--She is very joyful. Wonderful personality

There are some many other models that I love spending time with:
Isabella_det
YummyBrownFox
Lily Marie
sinwithcyn
Livicakes
Miss_Lollipop
NicoleRiley

Recently (and semi-recently) I have been very much enjoying the online company of (in no particular order)

Fluffy
Kaylee Pond
Jolene
Betsy Booty
Lily Marie
Amber
Playboy Megan
Sophia Locke

and she doesn't post here (that I know of) but Lillian Paige is all kinds of awesome. She's pretty new but y'all should check her out. She's unspeakably purdy and she likes Bruce Springsteen :-D

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LillianPaige

As I have not been on the forum for a long time .....and camming was not a priority 2012 .....I need to update my current Fav MFC Models list ....
Things have changed on MFC ...a lot since September 2009 when I made my first steps and very few models from back then are still there ...
But some are still on my list and new ones have been added ...So who am I watching and enjoying on MFC while in the meantime setting up businesses , watching my 8 month pregnant belly grow and preparing my return to cam amongst others ?

In no particular order:

* Domino Ubercool, talented, smart and a fantastic body combined with a brain she uses > tres sexy
* JuliaR One of my favorite Romanian models , smart , supersexy and seductive .... she and her sis Jessy ..oh boy (they are on too little)
* TataLatina Has not been on for a long time and I miss my Colombian Queen ...I also know she will be back ...
* Kota_Morgue Cute, sweet , sexy and original .... and different
* Ruby_Renegade Great Tattoos , great shows and all around bad chick ...love her
* BellaFrench That might be a surprise but she oozes sexuality to me , and is a big turn on ..very sweet in the room ...great body
* AdySweet Hungarian superstar, show-wise probably the best cam girl I have ever seen , she can seduce with her eyes like no one ..
I watch her with great pleasure , with the room chat of ... lol
* Violet Stunning looking model , all round package , recently ..great shows... always great great pics ....
* JustAmber Great fun , crazy girl ...my favorite Republican..... great shows
* HeidiVoltage British, great accent , fantastic tease , and all around great on cam and smart

There are more I like to watch including some new models ......lets see if they stay ...lol

flr666 said:
wtf shit? Who else? LocaLoca_ because she is funny as fuck. She is also an expert at sucking tips out of guys without actually having to perform. I watch her almost every morning for the lulz. I would send new girls to her to learn how it is done.

Um... How the fuck does she NOT perform? She's almost always half naked, && she does what she says she's going to do for tips. I watch her sign in, && immediately after she signs in, even when there's only like 6 people in her room, she will be dancing, teasing && chatting. So, you little bullshit line of "She is also an expert at sucking tips out of guys without actually having to perform." should go fuck itself in your face. :).

BiancaTowne deserves huge props. She works it hard, is charming as hell, and doesn't get nearly the numbers to her room that she should. Honestly, she's just a joy to hang out with, and I look forward to evenings that she's on, so we can listen to music together.

I have many favorite MFC models. However, it seems lately they are leaving the site for long periods of time. My personal favorite was the first model I ever tipped and the one I became a premium for, BeeZy Blue. She is on a leave right now, but I have found a new favorite recently that I don't understand why she isn't more popular. Her name is MaeveXXX. There is nothing about this girl that I don't like. She's not only beautiful, but lots of fun to talk to and she makes me laugh. That's all a perv can ask for right?

A few other favs in no certain order:
Gamerlana
JessiShey
KoryMinx
Bailey26
SerenityTam
Sweet_Tartlet
Inn0centAngel
Playboy Meagan

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
PlayboyMegan said:
ILikeUonTop said:
ILikeUonTop said:
Playboy Meagan
PlayboyMegan...I'm sorry...Now I feel terrible cause I spelled your name wrong and don't see an edit feature. :crybaby:

Forgive me?
Never!!!
JK, it's okay! I forgive you. Thanks for the mention! :h:

You might, but I do not! For PlayboyMegan's honor! A duel, good sir! :violence-duel:

zippypinhead said:
PlayboyMegan said:
ILikeUonTop said:
ILikeUonTop said:
Playboy Meagan
PlayboyMegan...I'm sorry...Now I feel terrible cause I spelled your name wrong and don't see an edit feature. :crybaby:

Forgive me?
Never!!!
JK, it's okay! I forgive you. Thanks for the mention! :h:

You might, but I do not! For PlayboyMegan's honor! A duel, good sir! :violence-duel:

Did you just challenge me to a sword fight? That's hot.

Wait...I mean...uh...look over there!

I only visit one models room and that's Victoria_Jay. She's gorgeous, sweet and really down to earth plus her shows are awesome. Getting on her friends list is probably the best thing I ever did! If i didn't have to work I could chat to her all day. Oh and she has one HOT ass ;) Can't understand why she doesn't get more people and contributers....

mynameisbob84 said:
Recently (and semi-recently) I have been very much enjoying the online company of (in no particular order)

Fluffy
Kaylee Pond
Jolene
Betsy Booty
Lily Marie
Amber
Playboy Megan
Sophia Locke

and she doesn't post here (that I know of) but Lillian Paige is all kinds of awesome. She's pretty new but y'all should check her out. She's unspeakably purdy and she likes Bruce Springsteen :-D

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LillianPaige

Pardon my extreme tardiness (just saw this post) and shameless stan-dom, but look at the list I got to be in!! This made me thank Mr. Bob's post even though I know the thank can never be requited.

My favs:

AdorkableAria - Just a cute girl who likes to chat about stuff whilst naked most of the time makes for interesting viewing.

Annalexa_xoxo - Cutie! If she is online, I always make sure I say hi and also say good night before she heads off. Super nice and I have learned so much from her!

Bliss100 - She is always playing games or doing something different.

Faeleigh_ - She is one innocent looking crazy gal! Always has a story to tell!

Gamer_Sweetie - Found her recently and she is just a seductress..

IsabelBlue - I just like her accent and the way she talks! And she cant shut up lol! It has to be her way or no way..

LaylaLovegood - A beautiful girl, I can go to her room and just chillax

MissInfinity - if you want to have a good laugh you have to meet her..just thinking about her makes me laugh!

PinupHarper - her names says it all

Roxsmile - I just met her..I just like the way she looks, her features etc. Need to spend more time with her!

xSexyZoeyx - One of the nicest models I have met. LEarnt a lot from her and always willing to help others!

Xtwiggyx - very very very sexy gal

XxJadeAbeanX - if you like giggles ..she is the one! Again I can go to her room and jsut chillax, have a laugh and some fun!

KatyPlays - I love her accent. But there something special about her that I like..i dont know what.

Ivoryherself - I just love her smile!

DemiRae - She doesnt talk only types makes for a different experience or a change i suppose

There are more, but these ones have been online recently.

Rainbow Bryte
Aedan Rayne
Miss Lollipop
Kaylee Pond
Veronica Chaos
MsMarshmallow
Hexxen666
Curvy Redhead
Jolene Brody
Venom Miss (off the top of my head)

AdamAdamant said:
Rainbow Bryte
Aedan Rayne
Miss Lollipop
Kaylee Pond
Veronica Chaos
MsMarshmallow
Hexxen666
Curvy Redhead
Jolene Brody
Venom Miss (off the top of my head)

AWWW Adam!! :-D Thank you!! It's an honor to be on a list with such incredible ladies!!!!!! :romance-heartsfade: :romance-threesome:

I just remembered I should also add Sexxy Bunny. I am surprised how few times I see ger name on other lusts.

In no particular order.

Kiyoko - She's a nerdy, derpy, sweet hart with purple hair!
Miss_Lollipop - She's a dirty filthy woman and a good friend. Her only down side is her phobia of having a tongue in her butt. :tongue3: :lol:
Fridays_Child - Another dirty filthy woman who's always up for a good laugh. Lots of fun to hangout with.
Divahkiin - She's a nerdy little ball of fun with a lot of personality.
I_Am_Iris - She's the most entertaining person I've met on MFC and one of the nicest too. Also everything goes in her mouth! :lol:
Morgannah - She's sweet, funny, sarcastic, with loads of personality and one of my best internet friends. Wish she had more time for camming these days, damn real life responsibilities.
BabyZelda - Her's was the first room I became a regular in. She's so sweet and adorable.
AmberHahn - Finding one of her videos on a tube site is what led me to MFC and all the awesomeness I'd find there. She's just so sexy!
XFuukaX - Filthy, fun, and nice. I love her hair!
OLIVIABOT - She's very sweet and full of nervous energy that I find endearing.

Reactions: TacoBelle
fav MFC models and why

naming people is easy. They are my friends. The 'why' is hard. Because it feels like I'm reviewing my friends. So I'll try to think of it as an introduction between the people here, and my friends who I haven't convinced to come here.

1. Simyna, known as Simi to her friends (and anyone reading the profile) is simply my favorite person in the whole world. Her smile when granted is perfection. Her laugh makes you want to be the one to make her laugh. She is a beauty inside and out.
I think that good models generally have good rooms. There is a good core of regulars that made me laugh.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Simyna

2. Ana_Beebs
Ana was one of the first people to recognize my username as being from the TV show How I Met Your Mother.
That put us on a quick start.
She was camming with her roommate as ROFMYCJ, but since moving out now has her own account.
Her room is pretty consistently fun.

3. adeline_
is sadly no more. She moved, leaving behind the studio and that account. Whether we'll see her again is not known. But I still consider her one of my favorites.
Adeline_ made her money through privates and group.
But she's best known for playing the guitar and singing in public.
She is a kindhearted person. and MFC is a sadder place for her moving on.

Honorable Mention
4. Playboymegan
She also got the HIMYM reference.
She is very cool. easy to chat with. Great twitter feed. And I love 'ban a basic'

Holy craaaaappp...

Can't believe I am about to say this, but I have never been in SophiaLockes room before. Which makes me so sad, because I am pretty sure I am in fucking love with her, for her awesomeness. LMAO. She's hilarious as fuckkkk. Goofy, fun, happy... She has an AWESOME laugh. Like, a REAL laugh, that makes you smile when you hear it. Also, I really like her voice.

Sorry, I'm weird, I pay attention to weird shit like that, like voices, lollll. Like, she seems like the most awesome girl to hang out with, grab coffee, etc.

I'm actually in shock, cause I haven't found a model that I like other than the ones I usually frequent for like over a year, HAHA. [In shock in a good way!]

Anyways, sorry to sound creepy, I just wanted to share! So if you're insane like me && haven't yet been to her room, GO!

P.S. Dying at all the accents, && the "blonde sophia" holy shit. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. :)

SNATCH said:
Holy craaaaappp...

Can't believe I am about to say this, but I have never been in SophiaLockes room before. Which makes me so sad, because I am pretty sure I am in fucking love with her, for her awesomeness. LMAO. She's hilarious as fuckkkk. Goofy, fun, happy... She has an AWESOME laugh. Like, a REAL laugh, that makes you smile when you hear it. Also, I really like her voice.

Sorry, I'm weird, I pay attention to weird shit like that, like voices, lollll. Like, she seems like the most awesome girl to hang out with, grab coffee, etc.

I'm actually in shock, cause I haven't found a model that I like other than the ones I usually frequent for like over a year, HAHA. [In shock in a good way!]

Anyways, sorry to sound creepy, I just wanted to share! So if you're insane like me && haven't yet been to her room, GO!

P.S. Dying at all the accents, && the "blonde sophia" holy shit. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. :)

This made my night!!! Thank you for saying such amazingly nice stuff! Come by anytime :romance-heartsfade:

Reactions: SNATCH
Status
Not open for further replies.