AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Salty Sweet Snack?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut butter filled pretzels, pretzels dipped in cookie butter, or just eating a handful of warm Popcorn and a bite of junior mints or m&ms at the same time :lol:

Normally I just like salty on its own....or so I thought yet here I am rattling them all off haha

Reactions: JickyJuly
Seconding the chocolate pretzels and adding in yogurt pretzels. Also, dream bars with pretzels crushed into the nuts. For me, the perfect chocolate chip cookie also falls into the salty and sweet category. I make a pretty mean oatmeal and chocolate chip with the perfect amount of salt and no dairy!

Reactions: Gen and EmmaSage
I think it fits the category of salty and sweet. Some people call it Romeu e Julieta.

D6erUjL.jpg

Reactions: LilyEvans
Reactions: ACFFAN69
b3wsblC.jpg

It's a mango lollipop with chili powder on the outside. Sounds questionable but it is AMAZING, and the lollipop actually tastes like a real, fresh mango. It's insane.

I also like cottage cheese with peaches or pineapple chunks. Or super buttery popcorn with Reese's Pieces!

LilyEvans said:
b3wsblC.jpg

It's a mango lollipop with chili powder on the outside. Sounds questionable but it is AMAZING, and the lollipop actually tastes like a real, fresh mango. It's insane.

Wow, that's freaky. :)

I've never been a huge fan of mixing sweet and savoury, and am a bit anal when it comes to the order they are eaten in (sweets are always last), having said that a late night visit to a yiros bar is never complete without a deep fried Mars Bar.

A good eating apple, like a Fuji or Braeburn - something with a good natural sweetness, sliced up with salt on it.

take 5 is the tastiest candy ever
WZ9qiN2.jpg

it has chocolate, caramel, pretzels, peanut butter, and nuts and it's freaking amazing

Reactions: JickyJuly
sexybrietaylor said:
CarinaChateau said:
Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese and pistachios :drool:
that sounds so good where can I buy that

I was playing around with appetizers when I came up with this. I saw something similar with almonds on TV once. They're really easy to make! You can buy dates pitted or with seeds, take out the seed, stuff a spoonful of cheese (you can use goat or cream cheese) with 1 or 2 unshelled pistachios inside the date. Wrap that date in half a strip of bacon, you can use toothpicks for easy eating and keeping it all together but I've done without them before. Stick it in the oven on a baking tray at 450 until the bacon looks ready! Cool for 5 and enjoy :love2:

I don't really eat these because of the carbs/sugar, but I did try a few the other day for a friend who was making them for holiday treats.

Chocolate dipped ritz peanut butter mini's with holiday sprinkles. They were sooo soooo good, but just two mini's kicked me out of keto. :crybaby:

fLTrvwpl.jpg

Reactions: helloimc
Another yummy dish I make lots! Fried columbian chorizo (this is important, it's different from others) shredded to bits by hand beforehand with ripe sweet plantain slices cooked in the leftover chorizo/oil. Tossed in a bowl with fresh chopped parsley, black pepper and salt. Nom nom nom.
What the columbian chorizo looks like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kCOjxHJS1OE/T ... horizo.jpg

CarinaChateau said:
sexybrietaylor said:
CarinaChateau said:
Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese and pistachios :drool:
that sounds so good where can I buy that

I was playing around with appetizers when I came up with this. I saw something similar with almonds on TV once. They're really easy to make! You can buy dates pitted or with seeds, take out the seed, stuff a spoonful of cheese (you can use goat or cream cheese) with 1 or 2 unshelled pistachios inside the date. Wrap that date in half a strip of bacon, you can use toothpicks for easy eating and keeping it all together but I've done without them before. Stick it in the oven on a baking tray at 450 until the bacon looks ready! Cool for 5 and enjoy :love2:

thank you for the recipe I am going to make them this weekend yaayyy!!!!

Reactions: helloimc
Status
Not open for further replies.