AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Zombie Flicks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fido

L9cKt.jpg

Return of the Living Dead (Funniest zombie movie EVER!!!)

Dawn of the Dead (1978) and (2004)
(2004 version is my all time favorite)

All of the Resident Evil series

28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later

28 Days Later is not only my favorite zombie movie, but one of my favorite movies all-time. I highly suggest it to anyone. I have not seen the sequel, though, so I couldn't say whether or not to follow up.

(It's also listed as one of the 101 horror movies to see before you die, made by the folks who compiled the 1001 movies to see before you die - a well respected list)

Evvie said:
28 Days Later is not only my favorite zombie movie, but one of my favorite movies all-time. I highly suggest it to anyone. I have not seen the sequel, though, so I couldn't say whether or not to follow up.

The sequel suffers from the classic problem most sequels do. They need some people to do a series of incredibly stupid things to get the movie going. It was not as good as the first one.

Reactions: Bocefish
KI1W5.jpg
E5Bzc.jpg
yMFlo.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Evvie said:

The sequel suffers from the classic problem most sequels do. They need some people to do a series of incredibly stupid things to get the movie going. It was not as good as the first one.

I agree with Shaun__. The running sequence is powerful but is the only good part, after that I lost the interest.

Shaun of the Dead is one of the best movies ever created IMO. I saw it 4 or 5 times in the theater :lol: and many more since it's been out. looooove it!

The walking deeeead, omg... I went through both seasons in about 3 days last week and I am hooked! When will the new season be out? October?

OH FUCK YES!
goes by other names in other countries but I can't remember them now.

And the ultimate!!! Here are two of the names it goes by, I think there is one more I can't remember it.
or depending on your area.

A hidden gem!

Disturbing as fuck and the best film of that year IMO.

Attachments

• DeadAlive.jpg
    DeadAlive.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 350px-Zombie1.jpg
    350px-Zombie1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 54
  • zombi-2.jpg
    zombi-2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 54
  • deadandbreakfast.jpg
    deadandbreakfast.jpg