AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one last one from title credits of musical drama "One night the moon"

Moonstruck by Aboriginal country artist Kev Carmody, for me aboriginal country music is perhaps the most powerful of all country music genres since aboriginal spirituality is so tied to the land. That spiritual connectedness really comes through and gives it a soul most country music cant quite match.

Sorry cant find the original video from the movie, this montage does include the original track though.

Just discovered this song tonight by the Serenades called Walking Home and I can't stop playing it. The lyrics are beautiful and I can already tell this will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come.

This one's in my head today and pretty much how I'm feeling today:

Reactions: RogueWarrior
NerdgasmGirl said:

coincidentally I was just thinking yesterday how sexist that song is regarding gender roles :p She wants a hero that has to be strong, fast, and "fresh from the fight".

Fine, I want a girlfriend that can cook, clean, and just had her nails done :p See how that works?

Jupiter551 said:
coincidentally I was just thinking yesterday how sexist that song is regarding gender roles :p She wants a hero that has to be strong, fast, and "fresh from the fight".

Fine, I want a girlfriend that can cook, clean, and just had her nails done :p See how that works?

:lol: You just have to find a girlfriend like me that enjoys 1950s roleplay. :p

If you don't like this you might be dead inside, IMO :mrgreen:

Reactions: LailaBaise
Rockin song from a rockin band, 1988, this one is about how the world might have been in if J Mascis (Dinosaur Jr lead singer) was President of the US

NerdgasmGirl said:

Bonnie Tyler, I love her voice. :-D

CuteAlyce said:
Michael_G said:
Old Skool rock done the scorpions way, it don`t get much better than this.

:dance: So true old school rock is much much better plus Me likey Scorpions :-D

Like German engineering, Scorps are a well oiled machine. I can appreciate that as much as I can the feel of a good SRV blues lick.

Reactions: CuteAlyce
Paulie got to thinking about my favorite Eagles song:

Wasted Time

Hanoi Rocks
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Reactions: Michael_G
Kind of a funky hair band with a horn section

Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

Jup, I took the liberty of finding a response song for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.