AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: HAL9K
I make no apologies. It's a perfect pop song.

I liked it so much, I decided to make this emote :)flashmb)
XMG61.gif

Once I was done, I thought of a few ways to improve it, but it would have meant starting from scratch so /effort...

Reactions: Kokoro
It was 1977 and I was 12. I was real sick of hearing disco music thanks in part to my annoying 17 year old sister. Then I heard this new music which was called punk rock. I loved it. This is one of the first punk songs I remember hearing along with some Ramones as their album Rocket to Russia was huge too. I loved this song the first time I heard it and I was a Sex Pistols fan for life. Maggy and I saw them a few years back on their reunion tour and it was awesome!

I used to go to concerts with my Mom, more so she didn't have to go alone than a true interest in her music. So Tony Bennett and K.D. Lang toured several years ago and Mom decided she wanted to go see Tony in concert. I put a book in my purse and went along. I was blown away. It was one of the best concerts I was ever at in my life - and I've seen a LOT of bands in concert. To this day, if I had another chance to see him/them again, I'd go in a second.

Their version of Blue Velvet is my favorite version of this beautiful song:

I have a thing for old-style western soundtracks (spaghetti westerns), and Tarantino reconstructed one perfectly for Django Unchained. The OST is really highly recommended.

The tale of a man who unofficially volunteers to work at his local abbatoir as a method of relaxation, as related by seminal 1980s post-hardcore noise-punk outfit Big Black.

Oh, this is up there. Not my favorite one but one of the funny ones

Mine would have to be Vegastar's "100ème Étage".

Status
Not open for further replies.