AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lordmagellan said:
Jupiter551 said:
lordmagellan said:
This song makes me wish I were someone else. Someone named Ray Bradbury.
Hahaha awesome! I have some Ray Bradbury I've been meaning to read...but the greatest Sci-fi writer in history is certainly Isaac Asimov.
Oddly enough, I started reading a bit of Asimov today.

And this song has probably saved my life a time or two. Literally.

Can`t argue with that, always loved that song. Isaac Asimov is a genius `nuff said.

Jupiter551 said:
Woody Allen once said that Mozart's Symphony 41 proved the existence of God.

That brings to mind one of Salieri's monologues in Amadeus. I try to just enjoy WAM's music, because if I think too much about his genius, I imagine myself turning into a gross characterization of F. Murray Abraham...the picture of Schlmoe-lian Gray :-D

After that downer, have a laugh on me:

schlmoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
Woody Allen once said that Mozart's Symphony 41 proved the existence of God.

That brings to mind one of Salieri's monologues in Amadeus. I try to just enjoy WAM's music, because if I think too much about his genius, I imagine myself turning into a gross characterization of F. Murray Abraham...the picture of Schlmoe-lian Gray :-D

After that downer, have a laugh on me:

LOL the funny thing is, according to surviving letters he wrote to (I think) cousins etc, he had a really immature sense of humour and a propensity for telling fart and poo jokes lol...

As for his genius...to me sometimes it's the things he has the instruments do, and at other times it's the things he has them not do...if that makes sense. The times when I'll be listening to something while I work or move around the house and just stop and go..."wow" and stand there dumbstruck listening to the subtle interplay of voices. And then realise the piece was performed around the same time Australia was discovered...and yet it's timeless.

I would have posted the whole "London Calling" disc set, but OP said one at a time...

Ok wow, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed and The Clash? Pretty hard acts to follow lol.

(btw they spelled Joe Strummer's real name incorrectly at the end I think? lol)

I was a child living in London when The Clash, The Specials, Pink Floyd's The Wall were all over the place and I remember seeing punks with mohawks and studded leather jackets, I was 5 and I still remember I told my mum when I grew up I was going to be a punk lol

This ought to be the MFC anthem...at least from the member perspective... ;) :

Funny, that I happened to glance and saw there were 13 "dislikes" (WTF), and the first video comment I saw was:

"13 people didnt get any tush.."

Made me lol... :-D

Reactions: AshleyMarks
So ladies, we are learning here that Mozart, Beethoven and Orff are the way to a perv's heart. :whistle:

I can't say that this is my favourite song ever, but it has a certain something that I find irresistible...

Pervs_INC said:
Carl Orff Carmina Burana - O Fortuna.

No words to describe this version, I had goose bumps watching it and was left speechless.

This is a very nice version, and every time I hear this cantata, I think of the movie "Excalibur"

A sobering one... **WARNING**... don't watch this if you are feeling down!!!

13th July 1985, I stood on the pitch at Wembley in London and watched this for the first time. It still is a powerful and harrowing piece of footage to watch... even married to a great song like Drive. Always serves as a reminder and a wake up call... when we think that our lives are difficult, that we are so wrong... we have it so easy. Also sad to see from TV now that even 26 years it still happens...

I'll always still love the song though.

OK... in a much lighter mood. I've loved the lyrics to this one for ages.. way before it seemed to get noticed again on That 70's Show. It has helped me twice in the past, so kudos to Todd for writing such great lyrics which say it all... enjoy.

Reactions: schlmoe and Sevrin
While I won't say this is the greatest Rock song...it's gotta be up there. Coffee and Zeppelin, yeah that'll get me ready for the daily trivia game!

Reactions: WickedTouch
Pervs_INC said:

Ennio Morricone The Ecstasy of Gold from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

This gave me shivers, for a voice to be able to be heard over a full orchestra is nothing short of awe inspiring.

Lol holy shit, I almost posted that exact song yesterday!!!!!!!

I had the great pleasure of being able to see BB King play this live twice during the mid 1980's when he toured the UK and played in Edinburgh. It is an amazing track, always makes those little hairs on the back of my neck stand up and has been a firm fave of mine for ages. A genius of the blues at work.. enjoy!

Not exactly a favorite song, but close to my favorite cover ever - this drummer is more mental than Animal from The Muppets - he keeps getting weirder right through the clip - well worth the bad camerawork...

This probably should be in a "Passed Too Soon" thread. Died at 22, before reaching his peak, his influence on Rock-n-Roll is incalculable...and remains so to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.