AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OverFlower said:
After I die, I want to reincarnate as Tori's microphone, or as her piano...
...or as her piano stool... ;)

I LOVE TORI AMOS!!! props to you!!

Reactions: OverFlower
I make no claim to be anything other than a nerd.
For me, no other song comes close.

"With many awful facts about the scary hippopotamus." ;)

after hearing this on the near final level of Saints Row 3... i made put in my workout playlist haha...love to start a 10 mile jog on the treadmill starting out to this song...

makes me wanna be someones hero someday... :whdat:

Reactions: KaeKaboom
I used to have the vinyl LP shown in this video when I was about 14 or 15. I found this song again on Youtube and, crackles and all, it took me back incredibly far and brought back so many memories.

Lyrics

I laugh every time this song pops up on the radio.

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It​

ga5457 said:
This is one on my favorite country songs. Big & Rich, Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy

What am I doing wrong? I tried doing it like the little youtube thing said but it still doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0_oPPK ... re=related

Sometimes putting what's after the = sign doesn't work. When that happens you can also click on share and put that link between the youtube brackets.

FESTIVE SONG ALERT!

ga5457 said:
This is one on my favorite country songs. Big & Rich, Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy

What am I doing wrong? I tried doing it like the little youtube thing said but it still doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0_oPPK ... re=related
Click the little button that says "youtube" in the post editor. Insert the code for the video, which in this case was "Qt0_oPPK6eA" (no quotes).
Looks like this:
Code:
[media=youtube]Qt0_oPPK6eA[/media]

Blammo, you have an embedded video. Like so:

This is the video you wanted, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.