AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thread. I've already found a heap of new songs and bands I'll be listening to now. I never knew how many classical music fans there were here either. It's nice to be in similar company. :violin:

Michael_G said:
...Carl Orff Carmina Burana - O Fortuna.
I had the privilege of conducting this piece in a rehearsal once many years ago. Wielding power over such an incredible force is an aphrodisiac not to be trifled with! :clap:

Keeping the Australian theme alive ... this is Lior, an Israeli born and now Melbourne based singer. The song is "This Old Love" and it's way sweet.

Reactions: MrRodry

- Counting bodies like sheep (to the rhythm of a war drum) - A perfect circle

If you don't like harder rock, like marilyn manso, it's not for you :/

Alkaline Trio - Burn

My all time favorite song is Konstantine by Something Corporate. Andrew McMahon (front man of SoCo) is a huge inspiration to me, and a reason I've always wanted to learn to play the piano, I even took lessons but I fail at doing two different things simultaneously which is kind of a big deal in piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.