AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feet and Hands !!! Why do you like this fetish?! Share!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Feet and Hands !!! Why do you like this fetish?! Share!!

Guys, forearms? Or have they been lost?

Reactions: Brad

I think slender, feminine hands are super sexy :-D The female body is sexy to me, but I do have a special interest in hands. Not so much a sexual thing, but I guess it is a thing, lol. Feet? Eh. I can appreciate a good-looking foot, but I'm not interested so much other than that.

Reactions: Rose

Rose said:
Guys, forearms? Or have they been lost?

They are not very easy to take pictures of, they are just too close to me. They also really show off how unmuscley I am :oops: , but here are mine anyways.

7M3gpmo.jpg

Fr6DBAB.jpg

44r2bZu.jpg

Reactions: MsAllyCat and Rose

As Shaun said it isn't easy to take a pic of my forearm but I tried.

Attachments

• Arm.jpg
    Arm.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Arm2.jpg
    Arm2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: MsAllyCat and Rose

I definitely don't understand the fetish, but I am so interested in it. Things that many people are skeptical about interest me and turn me on. I've only done a handful of foot fetish shows, but no hand-fetish shows or videos. That is a shame, because I'm going to admit: I have gorgeous hands. I love my hands, my nailbeds, my knuckles, the bones, my palms, and my wrists. I am a crazy woman in love with my hands. They're long, slender, my wrists are small...

The thing is, even though my hands look great, they are HUGE. Like Lana from Archer, my hands are like cricket bats. :( I have yet to meet a man with bigger hands. Except my dad, who has the exact same hands as me, only much larger and beat up from a quarter of a century of mechanic work.

MECHANICS' HANDS ARE NOT SEXY!! I will never find mechanics sexy. Reading Jolene's response gave me the creeps, lol! My dad has mechanic hands hahahahaha. I know why women love that stuff, but guys who smell like mechanics and have mechanics' hands are not a turn on to me. Word.

And anyone with a mechanic in their life knows that mechanics have a smell. They can't get it off of them unless they take a vacation from work for many days!

Reactions: Brad

This fetish has always baffled me. More so now I've been on been on a cam site and from what I've seen so far, I'm only guessing here but would think it's one of the most common of fetishes. We all have different fetishes and sexual desires, granted mine are rather simple compared to others but that's me.

I will have to admit that I do prefer small feet, mostly because I'm find myself drawn more to shorter women. As for hands, yeah, no man hands please but it's not the hands you fall in love with so doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not overly fond of fake nails and all that extreme stuff that has become popular. Again, simply stating my preferences. I'm simple like that. As for mine, keep the nails trimmed and cleaned and even sometime chew my fingernails :naughty:

A few years back, the little lady in my life wore size 4 shoes. I thought it was the cutest thing, little boots and shoes next to my size 12 but she hated it. It wasn't until we went shopping for hiking footwear that I understood why she wish she had larger feet. Not the greatest of a selection of boots or shoes in the children sizes, most places around did not stock sizes below 5.5.

I still thought it was cute ;)

Shaun__ said:

I don't have a hand fetish or anything like that, but I definitely appreciate the hands in an artistic way. Ever since I first started learning how to draw the human hand, I've been fascinated with looking at hands. Hands can convey so much unspoken language. If the hands are clasped, balled up tightly, hanging limply, reaching out, how they are interacting with other body parts like the face, hair, neck, chest, etc.

Also, I appreciate your hands artistically, Shaun. :)

I had to flaunt my new ring on Twitter last week. :oops:
But I like how my hand looks here.

RsF33G5.jpg

One reason for having a foot fetish is that the areas for the feet and genitals are very close in the brain. In some people, there is some cross-wiring and this causes erotic feelings for feet. To see feet is like seeing actual genitalia. So although it may seem like having an attraction to feet is completely random, it's because of the way the brain is laid out. If the elbow region of the brain was next to the genitalia area, then people would have elbow fetishes.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.