AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

females only sorry i know this is so stupid.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so.... i been on a iud (mirena) love it by the way. for almost 5 years before that i was on birth control pill and they both stopped my period completely. last time i got my period i was like 14 almost 15. 28 now. i was put on bc so young due to hating my period when i was on my period it made my mental health worst would get so bad too the point for thinking about dying, while on period. i know hating it too the point of dying is not normal but i am autistic a little Borderline personality disorder and other mental health problems. my insurance did not cover my iud so i had to pay for it with a payment plan however i don't think i can do that again. money too tight. what should i do for bc now. my iud needs to be replaced in august. so what can i do? i never want kids i have my reasons. i know i am young but.... is there a surgery or something i can do. so i don't have to have a period... i hate being a girl sometimes i mean i hate bras i hate having big tits i wish i was a B cup or something i am DD38 now and hate it. i remember when i was a B cup i loved them and did not want them bigger. i want surgery to be a C cup at biggest. i used to just wear lose tee shirts and no bra miss having small boobies haha oh don't ask me to see a therapist i have been for many years also take medications i think there is only one pill that stops it completely its called Lybrel but it maybe made my boobies bigger please i cant take it again there already DD. what i do? also no judgement here with my mental health disorders i am very sensitive too everything. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
The surgery to stop periods is an endometrial ablation but it's usually only done to stop super heavy periods. You should go talk to a gynecologist about your concerns though and see if there are some options to help. I can relate, periods are so annoying, miserable sometimes!

so.... i been on a iud (mirena) love it by the way. for almost 5 years before that i was on birth control pill and they both stopped my period completely. last time i got my period i was like 14 almost 15. 28 now. i was put on bc so young due to hating my period when i was on my period it made my mental health worst would get so bad too the point for thinking about dying, while on period. i know hating it too the point of dying is not normal but i am autistic a little Borderline personality disorder and other mental health problems. my insurance did not cover my iud so i had to pay for it with a payment plan however i don't think i can do that again. money too tight. what should i do for bc now. my iud needs to be replaced in august. so what can i do? i never want kids i have my reasons. i know i am young but.... is there a surgery or something i can do. so i don't have to have a period... i hate being a girl sometimes i mean i hate bras i hate having big tits i wish i was a B cup or something i am DD38 now and hate it. i remember when i was a B cup i loved them and did not want them bigger. i want surgery to be a C cup at biggest. i used to just wear lose tee shirts and no bra miss having small boobies haha oh don't ask me to see a therapist i have been for many years also take medications i think there is only one pill that stops it completely its called Lybrel but it maybe made my boobies bigger please i cant take it again there already DD. what i do? also no judgement here with my mental health disorders i am very sensitive too everything. :(

*Hugs* And no judgment at all here!

The surgeries that a woman can get are endometrial ablation or a hysterectomy. I looked it up just now and found this:

"Pregnancy is not likely after ablation, but it can happen. If it does, the risks of miscarriage and other problems are greatly increased. If a woman still wants to become pregnant, she should not have this procedure. Women who have endometrial ablation should use birth control until after menopause."

"Pregnancy after hysterectomy is extremely rare, with the first case of ectopic pregnancy after hysterectomy reported by Wendler in 1895 [2,3,4]. To the best of our knowledge, there are only 72 cases of post-hysterectomy ectopic pregnancy reported in the world literature."

Women are supposed to have periods for like a few days to a week. Not for weeks at a time...or for a month (and then it stops briefly, and then comes right back). The reason I had gone on the birth control pill in the first place was that I thought it was supposed to help with my abnormal long periods, but I especially remember the summer/fall of 2019 being really bad. I was working a temp. overnight job, and my coworker friend was like "OMG, weren't you just on your period?! Girl, you need to go get that checked out!" I'd been to this radiology place for a vaginal ultrasound, and they couldn't find anything. No doctor could give me an answer of why I'd be bleeding all the damn time. When the doctor would ask "When was the first day of your last period?," I'd tell her "I'm not even sure how to answer that, since I'm bleeding all the time."

I'm off the pill and on the Depo shot now, and I've definitely seen an improvement...and am no longer going through several pads a day. I may tear off a sheet of a paper towel and fold it so that I can slip it into the panties I'm wearing...because I may spot a little. This is why when I'm on cam and someone tips for an ass flash, I'm making sure to slip the panties off in a way so that they don't see the little folded-up paper towel sheet inside of them.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
*Hugs* And no judgment at all here!

The surgeries that a woman can get are endometrial ablation or a hysterectomy. I looked it up just now and found this:

"Pregnancy is not likely after ablation, but it can happen. If it does, the risks of miscarriage and other problems are greatly increased. If a woman still wants to become pregnant, she should not have this procedure. Women who have endometrial ablation should use birth control until after menopause."

"Pregnancy after hysterectomy is extremely rare, with the first case of ectopic pregnancy after hysterectomy reported by Wendler in 1895 [2,3,4]. To the best of our knowledge, there are only 72 cases of post-hysterectomy ectopic pregnancy reported in the world literature."

Women are supposed to have periods for like a few days to a week. Not for weeks at a time...or for a month (and then it stops briefly, and then comes right back). The reason I had gone on the birth control pill in the first place was that I thought it was supposed to help with my abnormal long periods, but I especially remember the summer/fall of 2019 being really bad. I was working a temp. overnight job, and my coworker friend was like "OMG, weren't you just on your period?! Girl, you need to go get that checked out!" I'd been to this radiology place for a vaginal ultrasound, and they couldn't find anything. No doctor could give me an answer of why I'd be bleeding all the damn time. When the doctor would ask "When was the first day of your last period?," I'd tell her "I'm not even sure how to answer that, since I'm bleeding all the time."

I'm off the pill and on the Depo shot now, and I've definitely seen an improvement...and am no longer going through several pads a day. I may tear off a sheet of a paper towel and fold it so that I can slip it into the panties I'm wearing...because I may spot a little. This is why when I'm on cam and someone tips for an ass flash, I'm making sure to slip the panties off in a way so that they don't see the little folded-up paper towel sheet inside of them.
While a hysterectomy does stop periods, no doctor is going to perform one unless it's medically necessary, in the case of adenomyosis or some instances of endometriosis. If someone just doesn't want to have a period anymore, doctors are going to recommend continuous birth control to eliminate the period, and maybe an ablation, but performing a hysterectomy in that instance just isn't an option these days.

While a hysterectomy does stop periods, no doctor is going to perform one unless it's medically necessary, in the case of adenomyosis or some instances of endometriosis. If someone just doesn't want to have a period anymore, doctors are going to recommend continuous birth control to eliminate the period, and maybe an ablation, but performing a hysterectomy in that instance just isn't an option these days.

Yeah, that's what I figured. My doctor had once said "Well we could try other birth control methods...and then there is the option of you getting a procedure.," which I guess was referring to endometrial ablation.

Mirena works by releasing a hormone called progestin, just ask your doctor for the pill with the same hormone in it! It's called the mini pill here in UK and it only contains one hormone. It should be much cheaper than an IUD procedure.
Read about skipping the placebo pills too, but this isn't by any means a medical advice, I just know people it worked very well for to get rid of periods! :)

I can’t be much help with periods. But what are you doing for your mental health? Working out 5 days a week can do wonders for your mental health.

Reactions: Vess Valentine
im on medicine and see a therapist have been for many years.

however sometimes i need to go in a mental hospital this happened like 15 times in my life so far. it sucks. :(

i was born with mental health disorders even has a little kid i always had something. they just got worst with age sadly. :( with leaded to self harm an eating disorder.

(Binge eating disorder)​

however i am a little better then i used 2 be.

Last edited:
i could really use a service dog but i cant handle all the work for a dog..... i have a cat and love animals but a dog would help me more.

my cat did stop me from ending it all before. so did the 741-741 text hotline.

however somedays or moments are too much for me. :(

don't judge me please by the way. :(
I don’t judge I was only asking if you work out because I have a lot of family members with mental health issues. Working out can really be an outlet for all of those bad thoughts. I hope you have a good day today 💕

I can’t be much help with periods. But what are you doing for your mental health? Working out 5 days a week can do wonders for your mental health.
Exercise isn't a magic cure. It can help some people, but since we're all different, there's no one-size-fits-all solution for mental health.

Exercise isn't a magic cure. It can help some people, but since we're all different, there's no one-size-fits-all solution for mental health.
That’s very true everyone is different. But there have been many studies saying that even as little as 5 minutes a day can help a little. It has really help me with my ptsd and anxiety. Anyway I hope you have a good day ☀️

Any physical activity is beneficial. It doesn't suppose to be squats and whatever I can't remember the names of the exercises. Walking is good for example, dancing to (no need to be a good one) It is not one size fits all, got to find something that is enjoyable.

Reactions: Sxmxr
Yes exactly, dancing, gardening, walking in a park whatever get you feeling good.

This is a bit of an old topic, but just in case...

Your States Medicaid plan will cover an IUD. They will also cover tubal ligation which will make you sterile, but will not stop you from having periods.

If you already have a case manager they can help you to connect with your States Medicaid plan if you are not already. Whoever you see for therapy would also likely be able to assist you with that too.

I was a case manager and therapist for a long time, so I know this info.
On the exercise; yes, exercise helps, but only to a certain degree on its own.

But that’s not the topic. Birth control was, and my hope is that OP got the answers and/ or resources she was looking for. So fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
i don't have Medicaid. just medicare. with Medicaid there was a huge spend-down... i cant explain what i mean sorry.... :(

edit it made my social security disability funds too low or something.... i have a payee it was hard for me to understand when he explained it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.