AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetish camsites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille13

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 1, 2012
Hi Guys,
I am a non nude smoke fetish camgirl on the path to world domination....
in the meantime some income will help that.

I have some great regulars on MFC who I really like talking to. Which is awesome, as I love camming.

However smoke fet seems a bit specialized, as I constantly get told- and the loads of guys who come into my room and are just like da fuq?

can you recommend any great fet camsites? That aren't dodgy as fuck? and where I can be non nude- I know not asking for much, am I?

Thankyou lovelies!
Cami :)

You might consider making a clips4sale store for just smoking. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Camille13
Anyone who does fetish or off-the-beaten path stuff on MFC gets weird looks. Hell, I get weird looks for being a geek. There is no rule that you can't cater to the fetish on MFC. Especially if you bring it to private.

I have only heard of a few sites that were niche specific. They did not do so well, and went under within a few years of opening up. I think MFC and Clips4sale are your best shot at making a living with this.

Reactions: Camille13 and Rose
Thanks Easy Bake....
I just make NOTHING on MFC.

I really like being there and have had a fair bit of exposure on the smoke fet sites...
and I make nothing. I like hanging out, but I have to pay my rent, you know?
And everytime I sit there hanging out my camscore sinks... hence the hope that there was a fet site out there.

Lady Luna! OMG. I'll sound crazy here but I love you!
I read your blog, and you are such a fab nerdy chick with a great brain :)

I'll stop gushing now and slink off :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
I think ImLive is good for fetishes. Sometimes I get foot fetish private shows on there...one of the easiest private shows. I want more shows like that! LOL.

You'll find some fetish guys on MFC too, but sometimes they (especially the foot fetish guys) tend to get made fun of a little bit by some of the other members in the room.

Clips4Sale is GREAT for fetishes.

I would suggest doing clips4sale.

And you can do other stuff there too.
Diversity will bring in more guys. Some of those guys will buy any content of you, no matter the fetish if they like you enough.

You don't have to be just one thing. There are tons of non nude fetishes out there.
There are probably lots of things you never knew you'd enjoy.

There are guys like to watch sexy ladies smoke on streammate. I don't smoke regularly, but I'll buy a pack just to smoke on cam from time to time.

I was about to suggest streamate too. You don't have to get nude to do fetish stuff.

Heck, I'm on there as a nude model and RARELY actually get naked. :lol: But that's just cause I'm lazy and usually cold or self conscious. Streamate definitely gets a big fetish crowd though and pre-pregnancy I used to do a lot of clothed smoking fetish shows. When BJ and I cammed on there together it was one of our biggest requests; to smoke and make out or share a cig but hardly ever smoke and get naked/do anything sexual.

Streamate does have a non-nude option too. :twocents-02cents:

I wonder if you could find some kind of smoking fetish forum and snoop around for where they hang out.

Fucking everywhere. They tend to take a lot of screencaps and share. But it doesn't mean it won't take them a while to find you.
I guess I was just sick of the whole you smoke? You know you are killing yourself schtick.

Thinking of moving over to streamate.

I also suggest Clips4Sale

It can be a ton of fun, and suggestions/customs might also give you ideas on how to use smoking in other ways to biuld an audience.

I know personally it has inspired a lot of ideas for me.

I didn't see it mentioned, but there's also extralunchmoney if you decide to go the route of clips. I sell a decent number of smoking clips there.

You ladies are awesomeness personified!

I actually sell my own clips through my own site.

I was just hoping to bypass all the narkyness and teasing of the fet guys in my room by the dudez who can't read :)

Thankyou for all the responses and help :)

I do wana mention that even tho you sell your videos on your own site---it would be totally possible to just upload enough to tease the men on C4S and other video sites mentioned, enough to build up more of a cliental and draw them over to your own site....in turn also building traffic.

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.